Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rethinking CB?

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9001 View Post
    The fact is, you give up waaaaaaaaay to much, while NT doesn't give up anything to cast 1k debuff, except 3 seconds of fight.
    traders dnt given anything up for castin br/gth..nor docs for casting heals..nor advy for using coon/dof/limber and healing at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by ameratsu View Post
    traders dnt given anything up for castin br/gth..
    And thank gods, they are finally changing that. And besides, they are still 100% NR def check, not 55%.

nor docs for casting heals..nor advy for using coon/dof/limber and healing at the same time
    We are talking about offensive nanos here, not defensive ones.

And thank gods, they are finally changing that. And besides, they are still 100% NR def check, not 55%.

We are talking about offensive nanos here, not defensive ones.

what is the role of an nt? nukin

what is necessary for an nt to play his role? being able to nuke

if we cant do either whats the point?

as ive stated earlier, u can nerf cb yourself. everyone has access to notum repulsor.

u can perk 100% immunity to nts.

or u want 100% immunity to nts without sacrificin something?

nts cant perk 100% immunity to to melee/ranged attacks.

u can get 110% blind resist to nt,.. thats nerfin a whole nano line in nt toolset.

these are facts.

nts dnt have the defenses like ams, coon, and heals to account for nukes being consistently countered. we arent meant to have long fights....we arent designed to.

so if everyone wants cb to go, then we need more survival tools. hold hell at bay has to go also.
    Last edited by ameratsu; Jan 30th, 2010 at 20:42:06.

By all means, nuke away.

By all means, nuke away.

What's stopping you?

as ive stated earlier, u can nerf cb yourself. everyone has access to notum repulsor.
    One can also stop planes from crashing by not letting them fly.

I can also dig a pool with a spoon. But seriously, I can't perk immunity, NT can still use "regular" weapons.

But, I can't get it anyways. It's good only against cyberdeck wielding NTs.

It would be silly if you could do that, because melee/ranged people don't have potential 30% capping nuke at their disposal.

u can get 110% blind resist to nt,.. thats nerfin a whole nano line in nt toolset.
    What that has to do with CB? CB won't help you here.

these are facts.
    These were the facts taken out of context. That's all.

nts dnt have the defenses like ams, coon, and heals to account for nukes being consistently countered.
    Sure you do.

we arent meant to have long fights....we arent designed to.
    And yet, you somehow manage to do so.

so if everyone wants cb to go, then we need more survival tools.
    We don't want it to go.

hold hell at bay has to go also.
    Why? You have 55% NR def check nukes anyways.

what wizard uses pistols?

what wizard uses pistols?
    Techno wizard.

so u want nts to use pistols?

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    My post is about a glass cannon tanking 3 soldiers who supposedly have awesomelywtfpwn offense, while capping mid and getting away. Nothing else.

ps. I did try to chase but I got rooted.
    if the nt was a glass cannon then, 2 of the solds should have died...how many can u tank under ams?

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    Wish my toon had a 3k AR buff like CB
    This is it.....
    There is no way anyone can defend cb with words or action without making a fool out of them self...
    this debuff has got to go "away" somehow..
    lower debuff, 2m range, shorter duration etc.
    Supernaute 220 ma
    Tulltrond 169 Nt
    Superfett 170 Agent
    Sjarken 161 Crat

these are facts.

nts dnt have the defenses like ams, coon, and heals to account for nukes being consistently countered. we arent meant to have long fights....we arent designed to.

so if everyone wants cb to go, then we need more survival tools. hold hell at bay has to go also.
    perking NR8 makes NT's (and trader to a lesser extent) useless against you 1 vs 1. it's just what it does. perking NR8 for any realistic situation doesn't work. Yes i did try NR8, and no i don't need it to kill NTs, don't bother asking.
    Last edited by Szyylin; Jan 31st, 2010 at 04:59:26.
    Zenevan2 - 220/30/70 agent

Quote Originally Posted by Szyylin View Post
    perking NR8 makes NT's (and trader to a lesser extent) useless against you 1 vs 1. it's just what it does. perking NR8 for any realistic situation doesn't work. Yes i did try NR8, and no i don't need it to kill NTs, don't bother asking.
    if nr is not really needed to kill nts then why this whine thread about an essential part of the nt toolset?

Cb is needed...fixer debuff evades...traders debuff too..so whats the problem?

if nr is not really needed to kill nts then why this whine thread about an essential part of the nt toolset?

Cb is needed...fixer debuff evades...traders debuff too..so whats the problem?
    I'm pretty sure everyone else would have no problem with cb debuffing NR as much as the debuffs you mention do evades. But not into negatives.

Oh and lets not forget nanos dont check aad.

So lets change it into that.

I can't perk immunity, NT can still use "regular" weapons.
    this is a great point

you say others can perk NR8, yeah you can still use an AS weap.

yeah u can still use a normal weap, but do you? do you make that sacrifice?

no u dont, because its impractical in almost all situations, this is exactly the same as NR8, sure you can do it, but its impractical in almost all situations.

hold hell at bay has to go also.
    LOL...lol.....lol.. hahah....lol....wow. next lets just remove all defence checks from all NT nanos, yeah, yeah thats gonna be ur next suggestion i can just feel it
    Shadwstalker - In before agents are cool again! http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=171841
    Imsoparanoid - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=128791
    Shadwenf - gimpeh http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=133295

I missed this specific announcement. Do you mind posting direct link to it, for blind ol' me?
    Means announced that all SL and post SL nukes were gettin reworked, and CB being post SL release, it's seems it will be part of the batch.

For the rest of the retards who are still arguing over a pre-balancing situation which WON'T be changed : lal l2p.

@parannoid : I really would like to see a justification to the existence of an item giving perma +500 def vs a few professions' toolset... As well as the justification for the non-existence of an item giving +500 AAD or Evades as its counteperpart. Same for Notum Repulsor perkline and its lack of counterpart.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by Parranoid1 View Post
    this is a great point

you say others can perk NR8, yeah you can still use an AS weap.

yeah u can still use a normal weap, but do you? do you make that sacrifice?

no u dont, because its impractical in almost all situations, this is exactly the same as NR8, sure you can do it, but its impractical in almost all situations.

LOL...lol.....lol.. hahah....lol....wow. next lets just remove all defence checks from all NT nanos, yeah, yeah thats gonna be ur next suggestion i can just feel it
    well its not practical for an nt not to be able to nuke u.

well its not practical for an nt not to be able to nuke u.
    Its not practical to have a negative nanoresist when fighting NT, or to have 90% of your HP taken away by a single nuke.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

How many times have we beaten dead that horse?

Have fun, we don't care, sl nukes are changing and le nukes getting removed, because would be op with multi-casting (local cooldowns) and nano-weaving.

But hey, have fun.

PS: lol to tl7 advies pretending their tool set puts them at a disadvantage versus nts... seriously, some people need to learn to play differently depending on what they are hitting. And it's not rocket science, nor requires precision.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Means announced that all SL and post SL nukes were gettin reworked, and CB being post SL release, it's seems it will be part of the batch.

For the rest of the retards who are still arguing over a pre-balancing situation which WON'T be changed : lal l2p.

@parannoid : I really would like to see a justification to the existence of an item giving perma +500 def vs a few professions' toolset... As well as the justification for the non-existence of an item giving +500 AAD or Evades as its counteperpart. Same for Notum Repulsor perkline and its lack of counterpart.

kk heres an idea, remove hhab, but make aad work vs nanos, have fun with enfs advies and fixers and MAs and shades and crats and...........you get the idea.

the sad part is, even if they kept hhab and added aad to work vs nanos, CB would still land lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    Reminding them now and then ain't gonna hurt anyone.

so u want nts to use pistols?
    If you want us to use fully perked NR, yes, why not. It's as logical as your suggestion.

seriously man...u QQ about anything u cant kill with ams and FA
    That's retarded on so many levels. NT's don't use cb on soldiers for the simple reason that they don't need it.
    Last edited by Noobius76; Jan 31st, 2010 at 22:00:24.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast