Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Rethinking CB?

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Which is all pure speculation.
    Not really. NTs are here to stay now, with, or without LE nukes.

As I said, the room for discussion or grounds for nerfing doesn't yet exist.
    But it does. 1k, "99% chance to land" debuff is seriously OP'd. Maybe not so, when there are not so many active debuffers, but things have changed.

So like I said, it's another groundless wah wah nerf NTs thread before even knowing if it'll be necessary. So knock it off.
    Look, I can understand you defending this nano, because you actively play your NT (I guess, that is) and you like it, but it doesn't mean that it's not gamebreaking for the rest of us, even when LE nukes are gone.

Or we can start a series of threads about MPs, groundless of course, based upon speculation about the vague proposals we've seen so far. How about we start with that nano damage perk?
    Make a thread about it, if you like. If there are no threads about it, it probably means that it's not that big of a problem (especially after announcing introduction of DtN caps).

Quote Originally Posted by Graftmage View Post
    Don't argue with Klod, his power is over 9000
    Pfff, that's nothing for today's standards.
    Last edited by Klod9001; Jan 24th, 2010 at 16:00:17.

I didn't say anything about Damage to Nano. I said nano damage perk.

As for debuffers, the same debuffing professions exist today as they did before. When no one complained about CB.

Not to mention the fact that NTs cast CB to facilitate their own toolset, not other peoples. There's little time in a unithreaded attack system to be worrying about what other people are going to land.

Besides, it's already been covered, several times, that various debuffs, not just CB, need to be removable out of fight and their durations looked at. FC are aware of this. So again, a specific wah wah nerf NTs thread is irrelevant.

An absence of threads about certain things means nothing other than it flew under the radar of people too tunnel visioned on the flavour of the month whines (NTs, Ranged Advies, Traders) to notice. Or that people like you are too focused on the now, which is changing dramatically, to look forward to the when.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

I didn't say anything about Damage to Nano. I said nano damage perk.
    Which one would that be? I missed it.

As for debuffers, the same debuffing professions exist today as they did before. When no one complained about CB.
    If it comes over the line, people will complain.

Not to mention the fact that NTs cast CB to facilitate their own toolset, not other peoples. There's little time in a unithreaded attack system to be worrying about what other people are going to land.
    1 minute duration for such debuff is way to long time. You even admitted it yourself, in the text that follows...

Besides, it's already been covered, several times, that various debuffs, not just CB, need to be removable out of fight and their durations looked at. FC are aware of this.
    You see?

BTW, FC sucks at awareness. You have to repeat it long enough for them to kick in (2 hour pets being the best example).

So again, a specific wah wah nerf NTs thread is irrelevant.
    If so, why do you care so much? It's irrelevant. For you.

Any 220 soldier can do exactly the same. Only for 80 seconds, not 25.
    Except his point was that they are not glass cannons anymore.

Of course, a soldier using his godmode 80 second defense tanking 3 NTs while capping mid control point... can't cap during AMS, and won't survive 3 NTs with or without AMS.
    Battle "Kitesfear" Hymns Field Marshall
    Arzamas "Reken" Sixteen Supreme Creator
    Bunch of alts

7.62 - One size fits all.

My old suggestion.
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=565703
    Skip nr8 part if you dont like.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    Nah. Just change it to a short term 1-2k nanoskill self buff. That way, all the reasons being cited for CB needing to be nerfed, because it lasts too long, debuffs too much NR and allows others to spam all their stuff, becomes null and void. Replace it with a single -750 in PvP (and scaling backwards) NR debuff for when someone's NR actually needs to be debuffed and keep it the same as it is now for PvM, then fix debuffing NR making a difference in PvM.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitesfear View Post
    Of course, a soldier using his godmode 80 second defense tanking 3 NTs while capping mid control point... can't cap during AMS, and won't survive 3 NTs with or without AMS.
    Noone should be able to survive 3 people nomather what proffesion they play.
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

Show me a soldier that tanks 3 ppl of ANY prof while he's capping.

Yes, that includes docs.

Quote Originally Posted by Autofil View Post
    Noone should be able to survive 3 people nomather what proffesion they play.
    Advies do it MUCH better than a soldier will ever dream of.
    Two high dd profs are enough to kill a soldier through ams in roughly 30 secs. That's not counting br/nsd/le nukes.

Someone spoke about nanoskill buff too but then NTs need 2 nanos to replace CB, one for nanoskill buff and second for team pvp, something like CB but lower debuff and bigger debuff for pvm as I said in my thread and btw with nanoskill buff 1-2K we can make nr3 nt so it is silly idea.
    First level 1 soldier with BOC in Anarchy Online<---[CGS] project
    Owned and killed tl1/2 NW for months, time to leave and give chance to clan "twinks".
    First trader with 100% JAME ql 141 at level30 at rk1
    Clan PVP org[1-220] in one line
    [Questra]: well i hate omnis having side xp [Questra]: but i'm afraid to spoil your fun i'm only gonna plant neutral bases at tl2 now, so you'll have to piss the neuts off if you want to zerg lowbie sites
    Darkirbiska/Darkirbis/Marburg1111/Mavherick/Irbiska/Ultimater2/Ultimater/Ilubtower and some froobs....wtb more slots [retired]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkirbiska1 View Post
    Someone spoke about nanoskill buff too but then NTs need 2 nanos to replace CB, one for nanoskill buff and second for team pvp, something like CB but lower debuff and bigger debuff for pvm as I said in my thread and btw with nanoskill buff 1-2K we can make nr3 nt so it is silly idea.
    All you have to do in that case is make the reqs high enough that it can't be cast if you perk, say, NR2, or NR3. Casting reqs along the lines of IU would prevent perking NR3.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

All you have to do in that case is make the reqs high enough that it can't be cast if you perk, say, NR2, or NR3. Casting reqs along the lines of IU would prevent perking NR3.
    can just cast the lower version then ladder up to the high one, unless of course it has some sort of lockout or something

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    can just cast the lower version then ladder up to the high one, unless of course it has some sort of lockout or something
    Give it a lock out that lasts maybe 2-5s more than the buff, that locks the whole line. We're not Traders, after all.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

Thanks to CB

My crat running around with 2.9k nr and 17k hp get spashed in 20sec thx to this nano.
    This nano is just rediculous. I don't mind Le nukes, i mind cb.
    Higher nr check (90%) and longer reload (10sec) should it be given :/

make it 95%, also u cant stack it. + reduce duration, like 12 sec is enough... ;D
    Snoopdooog 220/30/70 - Pvp MA
    Stiftmeistr 170/21 - tl5 pvp enforcer
    Melizabe 220/30/70 - Pvp sol
    Hozpital 219 doc - heal monkey
    Araton 216 keeper - 12man whore

We Win, You Loose.
    We Live, You Die.

Proud Advisor of MercenarieS.

All NT toolset check NanoRes as def skill. This debuff really needed or all toolset be useless.

If CB be removed or nerfed, then need nerf or remove all others evade and NR debufs (Fixers -250 evades, Traders -6.5k NR, Solds -evades perk, etc.)
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    All NT toolset check NanoRes as def skill. This debuff really needed or all toolset be useless.

If CB be removed or nerfed, then need nerf or remove all others evade and NR debufs (Fixers -250 evades, Traders -6.5k NR, Solds -evades perk, etc.)
    *must hold back the urge to insult the intelligence of this poster* urggggg

Ok now,
    1. -250 evades by fixer: Fixers have crap nanoskill and this nano is 110% check. (and its only -250 ffs)
    2. that Trader's NR debuff is pvm only (so wth are you talking abt?)
    3. Solds can't land those perks on true evade classes

Make an option to be able to swap HHAB for a ring that adds 500+ AAD and they can remove CB...
    NT can only selfbuff their "AR" by 35 points, without CB our perks would be useless vs 90% of the people that PvP's.
    Fapfap - 220/19 Fixer
    Fappers - 220/22 NT
    Autoafk - 220/21 Crat
    Hisap - 220/20 Shade
    Autofil - 212/11 Enf
    Hisap1 - 211/13 Sol
    Autofap - 211/9 Agt

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post

You can't compare removing 250evades to removing 3k of nano resist. An evade class will still have a good chance of survivebilaty in case of this debuff.
    If you can justify removing all nano resist whats the point then of having aad, why not give all other classes a debuff that remove 3k aad. They are rather useless in your point of view w/o the aad debuff...
    They seriously need to rethink this buff, enouf treads has been posted in the past whoom requested this

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast