Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112

Thread: Rethinking CB?

Quote Originally Posted by Klod9003 View Post
    I don't know. Did you have any problems with 15k HP bow MPs lately?
    Well, played 2 days in 8 months (lil break ) and I hate duels due to how long it takes me (depending on the off/def focus, having to die to reinitialise an important tool, a couple swaps + activations + reswaps + buffing... worse cases, I add an as at the start of the fight... we are speaking a loooooong time here).

If I had been active those months I wouldn't have to ask ^^.

Sooooo, mp versus nt, in a duel. How should it go?
    NB: doesn't have to be a bow, though would imagine it would be better since we don't care much about evades nor aad.
    Last edited by schloops; Feb 25th, 2010 at 22:49:17.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    Sooooo, mp versus nt, in a duel. How should it go?
    It should be over in 9 seconds. 12 if you wanna make it to look like a spectacular duel. But, MP can always "exploit" and use root graft, or two, which is no fun.

It should be over in 9 seconds. 12 if you wanna make it to look like a spectacular duel. But, MP can always "exploit" and use root graft, or two, which is no fun.
    Since I don't see a mp killing me in 9 secs, I guess you mean the mp will poof?
    Same with no le nukes (because that was the claim after all)? I'll pass on the fact that the claimed 4.6k+ is over 30% of 14.3k hp.

And err, what means "But, MP can always "exploit" and use root graft, or two, which is no fun"? Playing with me are jooh?

Please answer straightforwardly:

- mp vs nt in duel, nt in off focus?
    - mp vs nt in duel, nt in def focus?

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    And err, what means "But, MP can always "exploit" and use root graft, or two, which is no fun"? Playing with me are jooh?
    Ask Nanofox, if he/she is still around.

Please answer straightforwardly:

- mp vs nt in duel, nt in off focus?
    NT wins.

- mp vs nt in duel, nt in def focus?
    Probably very interesting fight.

Ask Nanofox, if he/she is still around.

NT wins.

Probably very interesting fight.
    Okidoki thx.
    Must be my memory an I was wrong :\.

NT in Off Focus will beat an NT easily unless the MP is very lucky and the NSD proc fires.

Def Focus should still go in the favour of NT, however there's a bigger time frame for the NSD proc to land.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    NT in Off Focus will beat an NT easily unless the MP is very lucky and the NSD proc fires.

Def Focus should still go in the favour of NT, however there's a bigger time frame for the NSD proc to land.
    its fun using "Will" on off focus, since there will not be an offensive/defensive focus anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    its fun using "Will" on off focus, since there will not be an offensive/defensive focus anymore
    I think they said there will be, but it will be on shorter cooldown.

I think they said there will be, but it will be on shorter cooldown.
    Not sure what it'll be on, since LE nukes are going away.

I was actually looking forward to having a regular, decent and reworked nuking toolset and getting rid of stupid crap like off/def focus. :/
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112