Thread: about team missions and solo them

Question about team missions and solo them

Hello there. This is my first post and i will try keep it clean.

I was teamming up with 4 regular friends and was waiting for the 5 member. In the meanwhile i get one team mission to solo it latter on, and all my friends receive it. I say to delete it..because is to make it latter on. What is my admiration when one team member says that what im doing is considered exploit and shouldnt make this. I could get banned for doing this(and probably can), but several points i need to show.

1- I didnt know! ...(i asked in the guild and no one know and no one believe in me)
    2- If its considered an exploit then should be a problem to solve
    (autodelete the mission if in 5m the char isnt in team)
    3- What is the problem if i make a lower mission that my lvl.I will get lower things.

4 and last to Cz. If exploits and banners are so serious shouldnt be a stick threat at the begining of this forum with all the things that can result in banned?

its has been a pleasure. And no i dont wanna get banned nor i will keep making team ones solo for now.

--------------------------
    Eagle Nest
    professional doctor
    --------------------------

I can honestly not see soloing teammissions as an exploit.

Really.

If you can convince people to team with you, so you can solo it, fine. Go ahead IMHO.

Nope, I've got problems to see that as an exploit.

Just remember that it can be annoying to receive team solo missions while your waiting for the team to assemble. Nothing is more annoying then starting a team, and having a pickup toon go silent and never show up when you got a full team. (This is where repeated abuse probably can get you a harrasment warning)

But to ask politely when team is splitting, and perphaps make them stay for a minute or two while you get missions to solo, no problem.

Or simply go and get the mission from another zone.