Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Merger

She stepped in and looked around. The place was immaculate, much to her surprise. ‘It could use a woman’s touch, some flowers, candles, custom drapes, but at least he wasn’t a slob’ she thought. She walked to the window and gazed out, the view of the city was spectacular. ‘Home though? That will take some getting used to’ she thought. She stepped out of her shoes, something she looked forward to doing at the end of the day, and tucked them aside before walking back to him.

It wasn’t until she passed the bedroom that she felt the nervousness start to creep up on her but she smiled up at him. “Nice place.” She stood in front of him and glanced around once more in an attempt to keep the conversation going “It is going to take some time to actually settle in.” He could tell her comfort level was starting to decline quickly as her eyes started to dart around the room and fingers moved to twist at her hair “Should we sit down?”

He walked over to her smiling. He stood in front of her and put his hands gently on her sides, "Well I was thinking maybe we could finish some more of that conversation we were having." He grinned at her as his hands move up and down lightly touching her. He leaned in closer while his hands moved around to her back and he hugged her saying, "I know it's awkward but we're engaged now we might as well take advantages of the perks that come along with it." He gave her an understanding smile and released his hug and took her by the hand, leading her to the bedroom. "It's not like anyone can say anything bad if we do."
    Last edited by FoosballX; Apr 25th, 2010 at 18:03:30.

His touch did excite her, she could not deny that. She smiled and took his hand to move with him to the bedroom, finding some relief in his words. Glancing at the engagement ring she nodded reassuring herself of their commitment to this arrangement. She could enjoy this with him and no one would have anything to say.

It was awkward, but his kisses were soft and touch was gentle at first. She warmed to him quickly. He had her undressed and lying on the bed in a very short time. Something changed though, his playfulness and loving touch seemed to fade quickly. He was rough with her, although not entirely unpleasant, not something she expected their first time together.

He rolls off from on top of her and looks unimpressed. It was difficult to hide his enjoyment, but he knew if he was going to break her he couldn't let her know she could give him pleasure. He had to make her think she was inadequate. Tonight he wouldn't be so mean, he knew he couldn't push her too hard he had to let it build. Soon enough he would start to ridicule her and make her question her self worth. He fought hard to hold back his smile as he looked over at her for a moment laying there looking rather depressed, 'Good to see you finally knocked off your high horse' he thought to himself.

She must have seen him looking at her and took it as an invitation, because she moved over to hug him. He gently pushed her away and sighed. He looked back to the ceiling and said aloud, "Well that was a waste of time" he raised his hand to his face and looked at his fingernails, "Well I guess we'll be together for awhile, so hopefully you'll be able to work on that."

She was about to comment when his comm went off. He looked at her and put his finger on her lips telling her to hush. He took the call and held the unit just far enough from his ear for her to hear.

"Hey man what are you up too?" the voice on the other line said.

He looked over at Dalyse for a moment and smiled just a bit, "Nothing really, what's up?"

"Aww man me and Billy we got some hotties ready to party, you should come and join us there's more then enough to go around" the man said with a mix of laughter and excitement.

He looked at Dalyse and sat up on the bed, "Yeah I'll be there in a few, I could use some real fun. I'll see you guys soon." The call ended and he got up and put on his pants. He didn't so much as look at her as he walked to the door, "Well I'll be home in the morning, big day tomorrow." he opened the door and looked at her one last time and sighed, "Well thankfully you're better at public appearances then you are at private ones." He shook his head slightly looking disappointed.

He walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. As soon as he was clear from her sight he smiled from ear to ear, it was so hard to contain his excitement. 'It won't be long now,' he thought to himself, 'This is all too easy, she'll learn her place soon enough and I'll have nothing to worry about.' He knew no matter what he did to her in bed he was safe, she wasn't about to go and tell people what happened, and there was no way she would tell anyone how he left to go sleep with other women after. He knew she couldn't handle the feelings of shame that came with worrying about what others thought.

It was hard for her to understand and accept what just happened there. As he stepped out of the room leaving her alone and dejected she did all she could not to break down. Pulling the blankets up tight to her chest and curling up in a ball, the tears flowed despite her defiance. “What did I do so wrong?” her mind reeled with possibilities, but nothing that would explain it all. He was more experienced than her, that she would have to admit. ‘He has probably been with many women’ with an exasperated sign ‘And now he has run off, leaving me alone here, to be with others.’ She was angry and upset about that but it is not like she could talk to anyone about it, or any of this for that matter.

She took pride in being the best at everything she did in her life. She achieved so much, graduated collage at such a young age, with honors, impressed faculty, judges, politicians and adversaries with her keen business sense and extensive litigation knowledge. ‘How could I be so horrible at something anyone could do right?’ It bothered her and she could not help but dwell on her inadequacy.

Wiping away some of the tears she glanced around the room. It was all so foreign to her, the new place, the new fiancé she felt very alone and scared. Although she would not openly admit any fear, it was there. There was nothing really to be done now though and she attempted to pull herself together, convincing herself she would get better, she will learn how to please him. She just nodded to herself with the thoughts, resting her head down on her pillow and after a long while of self torment, she drifted off to sleep.

The Better Deal (Part 2)

Wednesday May 26th 29482:

She sat there on the floor for a long while still nursing her jaw where he had smacked her, the pain long gone but it was her pride that still stung. As she sat there she noticed a run in her stocking and her hand moved to touch it. “You would think with all the technology and improvements they could make panty hose that didn’t run” she sighed in frustration. Something others would think was so trivial she felt a catastrophe. It wasn’t really the tear in her panty hose that bothered her, it was the loss of self respect, confidence and that part of her that gave her the edge. She felt it all slowly slipping away.

She struggled to pull herself together, finally getting to her feet, she paced around the room. Everything that just happened was all just a blur of confusion. For the past month she had been trying so hard to please him, no matter what he did or said to her. She couldn't understand why he was so upset. She didn't disrespect him. She didn't reveal to him and those other men what was on her mind, ‘that only a moron would come up with at deal like that.’ And then his treatment after, she sighed to herself and shook her head.

She dropped down on the sofa feeling defeated, all her hard work to honor this commitment seemed to be in vain. Sitting their thinking it finally hit her, she finally realized what he was doing to her. He didn't want her, he wanted the power she transferred to the relationship. He wanted everything for himself and she was just a toy, or would be if she kept playing his game. He really had her thinking something was wrong with her, now she realized he was using the one thing she would not reveal to others. He was tormenting her sexually.
    It was hard for her to accept at first, she really thought he was committed and doing what was best for their families. But he was nothing like her, he was just a common thug who led a charmed, spoiled life and craved power.

She knew she couldn't let him have control of everything, she wasn't about to let him destroy her family. And she knew there was no way she could live with him the rest of her life. She needed a way out. In a battle of wits she would have won easily, but this was something else.

For now she knew she was stuck and would have to endure want ever he threw at her. But she thought maybe it wouldn't be so bad if she let him believe he did break her, that he did win. She would let him believe whatever he wanted, while she made her plans to get out and make sure he was put in his place. First things first, she needed information, she needed to find her options.

(OOC note.. We will give you a break to catch up, but check back again for updates)

(( freaky guy!!!))
    “You can't undo anything you've already done, but you can face up to it. You can tell the truth. You can seek forgiveness. And then let fate do the rest.”
    Proud Member of steadfast <3
    Love you guys! <3

((Awww...poor Dalyse! Now it makes more sense why she's so sensitive to Nuli having such a good nose. If only Nuli knew this is what she'd gone through....whooo! Great stuff guys! Looking forward to more!))
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

(( a whole lot of things about Dalyse and her relationships make a lot more sense. Keep up the good work you two. Awsome stuff ))
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12