Thread: LLTs nerf suggestion

LLTs nerf suggestion

what if they kept the old school LLTS in game as is, except they doubled the init. penalty ?

then all you uber toons with the advantage of a permanent 15% crit will actually have a downside to it...your weapons will actually be affected by being alot slower.

correct me if i'm wrong, but right now if you have a weapon like ithaca that's very fast, and a 15% scope, all you have to do is get your ranged init. to just above zero at full agg and weapon fires at full spd.

BUT, with a larger init. penalty, you get more crits just like you do now, but suffer for it cause your weapon is much slower and you don't shoot as often?

i don't have a llts on my ma or trader, i would definitely use one with my trader if i did as it stands now, but raise the init penalty and i probably would have to double think that.

right now, all the high lvl toons that have these scopes really don't suffer from the init penalty, they just have to fight on full agg and weapon fires full speed. where is the downside?

actually, rethought that post and think double the init penalty would be too much, maybe just make inits -300 more instead

heh, double the init penalty and you would never get a shot off

damn u have crazy ideas...do u smoke weed?

or just bought llts for alotsa money?

nope, no weed here er, i mean

does that mean you don't like my ideas ?

that's it, now you hurt my feelings, gonna get drunk and try to forget about it

heh im bored 2...and not really 100% normalo)))

but i think normalos dont post in pvp forum)

Re: LLTs nerf suggestion

Originally posted by garzini
    what if they kept the old school LLTS in game as is, except they doubled the init. penalty ?

then all you uber toons with the advantage of a permanent 15% crit will actually have a downside to it...your weapons will actually be affected by being alot slower.

correct me if i'm wrong, but right now if you have a weapon like ithaca that's very fast, and a 15% scope, all you have to do is get your ranged init. to just above zero at full agg and weapon fires at full spd.

BUT, with a larger init. penalty, you get more crits just like you do now, but suffer for it cause your weapon is much slower and you don't shoot as often?

i don't have a llts on my ma or trader, i would definitely use one with my trader if i did as it stands now, but raise the init penalty and i probably would have to double think that.

right now, all the high lvl toons that have these scopes really don't suffer from the init penalty, they just have to fight on full agg and weapon fires full speed. where is the downside?
    Now trust me, i dont think this is a bad idea. was just gona respond to your question at the bottom. hehe. The downside by having full Agg in pvp is that your Evades and Resist doesnt work Maximal. By having Max Def your resist will atleast work to a degree.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Re: Re: LLTs nerf suggestion

Originally posted by Hajkster

Now trust me, i dont think this is a bad idea. was just gona respond to your question at the bottom. hehe. The downside by having full Agg in pvp is that your Evades and Resist doesnt work Maximal. By having Max Def your resist will atleast work to a degree.
    why shud he trust u?..hes drunkin but not crazy

lol guys

acutally haj, it is a bit better to have your agg bar at full defense, but in pvp i've noticed that it isn't really all that big a difference from full def. to full agg

i have no scope on, and i still can't fight at full def cause i'm too slow with over 1k of physic init. i have to fight at about 40%.

in picture terms, i mean o---o--------o

that isn't a big difference at all in dmg taken from full agg. i would probably trade that for an extra 15% chance to crit, but not if the init's were around -1200 on the scope, then not only would i lose my defense, i would also hit a bit slower because my init's would be slightly in the negative.

that's what i think should be the trade off, if you are going to get the extra % crit chance, there should be an actuall penalty to having it.

Re: Re: Re: LLTs nerf suggestion

Originally posted by loca

why shud he trust u?..hes drunkin but not crazy
    I am!!!

Crazy i mean!
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%