Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - January 15th, 2010 - Nothing personal

Quote Originally Posted by Tinypain View Post
    @Means,

After the last few weeks mess that was created by account sharing within certain omni orgs...they recieved clear help and some even getting IPR's and nodrops returned. I

'd like to point out that there were clanners who also lost entire accounts worth of characters, nodrops, gear, IP redistributions and wasted IPR's but when they petitioned they got zero help. What's with the prejudice? Is there anything your willing to do? Currently some players are very frustrated with the response given to omni, who clearly broke EULA while no response was given to the clan who had accounts stripped. They've all since but quit because we are trying to convince them to stay and maybe you'll get the GM's to show them alittle support.

And bump for server xfer...
    I believe their entire policy has changed, so we aren't special.
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    whos gonna be in that new server testing pvp stuffs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Details will follow on who and how to access this area for testing purposes. This will of course also allow for testing outside of "the big picture" which will be needed for ensuring no details are left in an incomplete state.
    Be patient!
    blah

is Solper a new proffession, Nogoal?

what kind of weapons will they have?
    Have a listen to my latest musical abomination.

Fixers run while engi's Build
    Soldiers gun near crats coffee, spilled

Quote Originally Posted by Worldofalts View Post
    is Solper a new proffession, Nogoal?

what kind of weapons will they have?
    2he with Fast Attack, Sneak Attack, Brawl, Backstab, Fling Shot, Burst, Aimed Shot, and Full Auto of course. They will be immune to the special lockout timer after the balancing.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    Didn't you change the default server from RK1 to RK2 after only a short time with RK1 as the default because all the Germans were going to be headed to RK1? Can we be the default server again then, because its so...dead...
    bump
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    bump
    Default server should switch between RK1 and RK2 every 1-3 months imo.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Fyi, phatz are incredibly cheap on DNW, take advantage of this, find some german players on Rk3 willing to do a 0% tax cred to cred RK1/2 xfer to RK3, buyout a few sets of css/cc/etc/igocs/etc... and when the transfer goes live reap the rewards of profit.

Atm no ones selling anything on DNW, most are aware of the fact that they'll get 2x more creds for their items if they'll wait some more weeks until after the transfer.
    Marijke88::220|30|70 Opifex Martial Artist
    Phexuz::220|30|70 Opifex Fixer
    Doppelripp::220|30|70 Opifex Bureaucrat
    Arbitrage::220|30|70 Opifex Trader
    Truxal::220|30|70 Opifex Doctor
    Brennstab::220|30|70 Opifex Nano-Technician
    Wurstmacher::200|30|70 Opifex Shade

Proud Advisor of Insomnia Gravis
    Account created: 2005-01-13

Then again, underpriced phats from RK3 might lower the overall cost of stuff on RK1/2... Unless a huge crapton of creds is imported as well.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Marijke View Post
    Atm no ones selling anything on DNW, most are aware of the fact that they'll get 2x more creds for their items if they'll wait some more weeks until after the transfer.
    Hehe, so the germans have caught on earlier than i anticipated :\

Made 7bill from buying GoCs then reselling iGoCs just after the tara patch from people unwary of the obvious price jump. Playing the markets in this game can give more profit than any type of farming.

Oktoberfest

Lets organize a big oktoberfest then, for the DNW peeps

b33R!

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeep View Post
    Lets organize a big oktoberfest then, for the DNW peeps

b33R!
    ;D sounds fair and fine for me

skål

What is YOUR drinking destination? Mine is naked in bed.
    The details of how I get there and why I would be naked are probably going to be silly and embarrassing.
    I touched Death in a bad place.

My corporate slavery came with a shiny decoder ring.

hmn where is it?
    bin mal wieder da und Schreibfehler dürft ihr immer noch behalten

Oh, now you want something posted, I hope he post something personal just to spite you.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Oh, now you want something posted, I hope he post something personal just to spite you.
    lol

LAST!!!!!
    w'rs the new'un?
    Last edited by Notcrattey; Today at 05:51:45. Reason: Didn't actually edit it, was a mistake!

yea spit me baby one more time !!

i miss the short answer box :/ why no? i mean i talked with means via pn and nothing more to say ah i use often google translator sry about my English if i not using it

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast