Page 9 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272859109 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thought of the Day

Ok, seriously? Seriously???? Please tell me this is not going to fuxxor my weekend!!!!!!
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

My cat wants my chinese food. Is this cannibalism?
    Waiting for a cure.

chocolaaaaate. Neeeeed chocolaaaate. D:
    Squad Commander of Paragon

Kaelde ~ little gimpy engi of doom
    Ecrisi ~ Even squishier than Kae, if that was at all possible

I really need to pack, shower, get dressed, charge computer, cellhpones, chargers, omfgs i feel like a girl
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Freeman's Mind Episode 24 is finally out and the saga continuous. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DfJ-...&p=kznu7Gec_hU
    Veteran of Equilibrium

I really want some cold juice.
    -Bugs
    Test Dimension

Problems with "patch not found" error while trying to get on Testlive?
    See Technogen's "Halp, I can't patch to test!" Fix

Why do games ask for your card details when it's a free game to begin with?

There's this reeeeally good brand of Chex Mix I'm looking for; it has the Chex pieces in it of course, some sort of bread cracker, pretzels, and other odds-n-ends, and it's flavored with what could be a dry-rub esque seasoning.

AND IT'S SO DANG GOOD.

Trouble is, I dunno exactly what it was... halp
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Sounds like bold mix. That and the cheddar are my favorite, though I like Gardettos a little better because there are way more rye chips.
    Where was it when I first heard that sweet sound of humility?
    It came to my ears in the god damn loveliest melody
    How grateful I was then to be part of the mystery
    To love and to be loved
    Let's just hope that is enough

Every high school and every university offer courses on how to speak, but no educational institutions offer courses on how to shut up. How unfortunate, considering how often it seems more people need the latter.
    Last edited by Keldros; Feb 7th, 2010 at 04:01:10.

Last night I could barely sleep. By that I mean I was on the edge of it, but could not. I was having insomnia built on too much coffee and a serious case of heartburn. However, in that strange state of mind I caught myself thinking:

"Hold on, my chest hurts, gunna log it out and reboot." Coincidentally, I was also thinking of AO at the time.

I have NO idea where it came from. No idea, whatsoever.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    There's this reeeeally good brand of Chex Mix I'm looking for; it has the Chex pieces in it of course, some sort of bread cracker, pretzels, and other odds-n-ends, and it's flavored with what could be a dry-rub esque seasoning.

AND IT'S SO DANG GOOD.

Trouble is, I dunno exactly what it was... halp
    The ****y Chex Mix? I'm pretty sure I've had it before. I agree its pretty good. I've found a lil something on the website, but it could mean anything. BTW, lots of people actually make their own varieties, southwest types included.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    The ****y Chex Mix? I'm pretty sure I've had it before. I agree its pretty good. I've found a lil something on the website, but it could mean anything. BTW, lots of people actually make their own varieties, southwest types included.
    I miss the days when Snyder's of Hanover made potato chips in a few dozen flavors no one else did. I especially miss the "grilled steak & onion" flavor.

Just got slammed and gonna get slammed again later in the week.

(lets see how many of you can drag your brains out of the gutter to figure out what I'm talking about).
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

I still miss him.

Go-karting in 30 minutes, then traveling home with bus in 7h... its bad... okay... my but hurts

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I don't think it's ****y (it's certainly not hot at all) but it's kinda like a barbeque flavor perhaps...
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

I didn't want to make a new thread just for this link so I post it here instead. It's a Rap based on Mario land on Gameboy. I don't like rap but this was actually entertaining. The video fits the song. (video contains a lot of cursing)

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-mov...ylist=featured
    Last edited by Wrangeline; Feb 8th, 2010 at 21:53:21.

It hurts

Kim Ki-Duk movie romances seem to always be mixed with violence, akwardness and metaphores of tortured fishes.

Page 9 of 123 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272859109 ... LastLast