Thread: Siphon Box

Siphon Box

I've heard down the road while playing AO about this perk, how it's broken, etc. Well, now that my Engineer "Hydrojen" is level 150 now, I decided to go about testing the perk.

Here's what I have observed so far:

1) Proc works as long as the pet does not zone. I did this in Elysium, and pet kept his Siphon Box effect as long as it was on him.
    2) If he does zone, it appears that the proc will no longer activate, even if recasted. This has been done through at least 3 fights in a row with Fair Trade bartenders, without giving the Slayer any buffs to add damage, for maximum number of hits.
    3) If a fresh pet is made and Siphon Box is activated, the proc will work again. The first fight I did with a fresh Slayerdroid produced 6 procs.

Any chance of a fix, or any other observations?
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

afaik these bugs are long reported but FC didnt really care.. well maybe they will now
    * Cryborg Nano-Technician - Have a shoulder to cry on!
    Aramlash Fixer - Can't catch me!
    Aramsunat Engineer - 4 Blockers of the Apocalypse

Devil Inside

Last I heard they arent sure just wtf is causing it. Its a weird one.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P