Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: New TL7 Trader drains...

Quote Originally Posted by Tergxj View Post
    like I have always said, GTH came from ......well I don't really know hehe, but it is not what we needed, it's not what we wanted, and it does nothing to further the profession.

that being said, contrary to all the bullcrap posted, it's not a friggin "I-WIN" button against every profession.

Whoever dies from nano being drained say I..............*crickets*

Don't like it ? Neither do I, except for casting on myself to refill my nano, or casting it on myself right before I use the bot shield (which lasts a handful of seconds).

I don't fear what changes FC is gonna do, it's irrelevant. Whatever they do will be done regardless of what I have to say.
    You don't die to GTH, but you can't use any nano based offense/defense, and you sit there and watch your HP get ticked away by 11s AS from a Silverback. Once GTH lands, given time and a non-afk Trader who can push O, the opponent will die.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

well said sultry and if nano wasnt important, then why implement it in the game?

well i got confirmation that gth will not be left in its current state..so my fight here is done.

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    You don't die to GTH, but you can't use any nano based offense/defense, and you sit there and watch your HP get ticked away by 11s AS from a Silverback. Once GTH lands, given time and a non-afk Trader who can push O, the opponent will die.
    If the opponent is standing in place taking hits and emoing than he will die ofc.
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    If the opponent is standing in place taking hits and emoing than he will die ofc.
    Root more?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    Root more?
    Ohnoes, unbreakable roots!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Quote Originally Posted by ameratsu View Post
    how is this relevent to gth/br? drains are cool. i have no problem with them. i like the concept of drains. it wouldnt hurt to increase them to be more competative at tl7 by a realistic amount.
    very relevent considering they, themselves, are also drains. you also say it would hurt to make drains more competative at tl7 ? why are you bitching about a drain they got increased then so much? imo check the nanoDRAIN below gth in the line and tell me a profession it would actually cripple (like they should) in a realistic amount of time.

actaully come to think of it -300 every 15 seconds, which equals around 20/s wouldnt be enough to cripple anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Quote Originally Posted by howlin2009 View Post
    Ohnoes, unbreakable roots!
    I regularly run Mimic Trader on my Agent. It's not hard to keep people rooted with Trader roots.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Quote Originally Posted by agentwolve View Post
    very relevent considering they, themselves, are also drains. you also say it would hurt to make drains more competative at tl7 ? why are you bitching about a drain they got increased then so much? imo check the nanoDRAIN below gth in the line and tell me a profession it would actually cripple (like they should) in a realistic amount of time.

actaully come to think of it -300 every 15 seconds, which equals around 20/s wouldnt be enough to cripple anyone.
    traders are supposed to drain..and if some of they're toolset is taken away then they have to gain something to remain competitve..the gain in drain power could be a 10-15% increase...that could be on one drain line..the one thats easier to land.

and the reason why the nanodrain below gth wnt cripple anyone because every has superb nanodelta and cost nowadays. which will be changed soon. so those nanos will be viable...

Quote Originally Posted by ameratsu View Post
    and the reason why the nanodrain below gth wnt cripple anyone because every has superb nanodelta and cost nowadays. which will be changed soon. so those nanos will be viable...
    no, they wont.
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789