Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Healing Nerf Idea

Quote Originally Posted by EIS View Post
    1. with doc i have 3.1k init and still have to be 50% def (or it is 50% off ?) to be able instacast BI. So when i want heal (survive because of lack evades, absorbs, reflects) i cannot go full-def.
    To which Klod comments:
    Quote Originally Posted by -Klod- View Post
    Use CH, if you need insta-cast heal at full def.
    Thus implying that full def + CH is just as viable as 50% agg/def + BI. Klod knows perfectly well that's bull ****, and that is why I say it's impossible to discuss with him. Klod almost never has anything objective to bring to the table, and deliberately leaves out details, that he knows are crucial to his statements. Just look at the 2-3 posts where he keeps comparing CH to BI because of the instant cast ability, when he knows perfectly well that the recharge makes them as equivalent as apples and oranges.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Learn to play with your agg/def bar.
    Dagger 220/30/70 Shade // Attempted 219/24/?? Enforcer // Canidae 180/0/0 Adventurer // World 185/26/32 Meta-Physicist// Cramp 150/20/35 Engineer
    Ya wanna fix something - give RK mobs better xp, make RK matter again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamman View Post
    Give shades love or we will stop buffing people!!

I find very reasonable that the class with the less offense/ccl/debuffs is hard to take down, one on one.
    There are no problem that an absence of solution could'nt solve

Wielder of the "IWin" button.

Quote Originally Posted by Avari View Post
    Thus implying that full def + CH is just as viable as 50% agg/def + BI. Klod knows perfectly well that's bull ****, and that is why I say it's impossible to discuss with him.
    It was never meant to imply that it's more viable, or less viable. I was merely pointing out the possible options, since you are to lazy to fiddle with your agg/def bar already (BTW, you are not alone who has to deal with this - hint: SS).

Klod almost never has anything objective to bring to the table, and deliberately leaves out details, that he knows are crucial to his statements.
    Says you.

Just look at the 2-3 posts where he keeps comparing CH to BI because of the instant cast ability, when he knows perfectly well that the recharge makes them as equivalent as apples and oranges.
    Well, duh. It wouldn't be interesting if it had no downsides at all now, would it?

BTW, I never ever said they are equivalent, only comparable, to some point, with obvious downsides on both sides.
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    I find very reasonable that the class with the less offense/ccl/debuffs is hard to take down, one on one.
    I kinda agree, but the "debuff" part is arguable. UBT and Malp do a great job crippling someone. Imo, more strain on the nanopool and local cooldowns will be enough of a balance. On the plus side, if cost and local cooldown are implemented, I don't see why Attack time of heals couldn't be changed to allow for full def capping.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by schloops View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrubberyman View Post
    I kinda agree, but the "debuff" part is arguable. UBT and Malp do a great job crippling someone. Imo, more strain on the nanopool and local cooldowns will be enough of a balance. On the plus side, if cost and local cooldown are implemented, I don't see why Attack time of heals couldn't be changed to allow for full def capping.
    He's obviously talking about keepers.
    blah

Ahah
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456