Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - January 8th, 2010 - Who took my stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Niemandsland View Post
    Maybe because AO is unplayable on RK3?

Here's something for the spiders...
    yes u say it Right
    bin mal wieder da und Schreibfehler dürft ihr immer noch behalten

One spider pet to rule them all!
    http://www.onemotion.com/flash/spider/
    Uragon -- Former Director of Omni-Pol

When running from an angry mob, it is not really necessary to be faster than it. It totally suffices to be faster than your teammates.

Most useless thread ever (tm).

Spend one weeks manpower on trying to draw a spider, and then end up stealing one ?

You wouldnt steal a spider.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Daiken View Post
    I never post in FWM... but this FWM is utterly useless and unproffesional.
    Your a leader even if you have a headaicke... or migrane.

Myself are a leader in my business as wel, its simpel... be professional at any cost.. your an example.. game or no game.
    Or another one, If you are going to work being sick do your job, or else stay home and let someone else do it.

Having a migrane does not give you the right to act up to the people and tell them what they already know, FWM was for update information.. not to kick people in the balls.

FWN is to be fun and be looked forward to.

/signed
    It's called "Friday With Means", where in that title do you see it says "weekly update on the game's progress"? Where have you been informed that anything in this post should contain anything but what we enjoy?

Kicking idiots in the balls is the best known passtime on these forums, and hey Means enjoys it too. Great stuff! Like I said last time to all accountsharers crying about their accounts being hacked, my account is still available to be hacked. Last time, I didn't get hacked, haven't been hacked in the meantime either. So, what are the hackers waiting for? I have loads of phat gear and creds... but aww, I didn't share my account with any of you

And FWM this week WAS fun. I enjoyed it thoroughly, though of course I would've liked if less morons had been around to share accounts and take up time that could've been spent working on the game or writing up posts on the happy progress of the game. But apparently enough idiots need to be re-reminded not to share their accounts.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Still find it funny that people keep saying what Means has to post and what not, because there are people like me that actually like these nonsense posts from time to time. And if you checked the rest of the forums, as others pointed out already, they did release some nice info this week. Means, keep up these post, they're a nice light read that can be appreciated by enough people ( it's not like he post this every week)
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

well, i think shared accounts reduce FC earnings and exping peoples. But many orgs cant start difficult raids without it.
    The Clan Messiah statement
    You hit Nirvelle with nanobots for 7110365 points of radiation damage.
    Alternity: I never initiated a serious dialog

"... who are you, then?"
    "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good" (c) Goethe

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\| ||\____
    |.............Vodka-Vodka..........| ||','''|'''''''\____,
    |_______..... _________________| ||__|'__|_____||<
    '''''(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''**|(@)(@)******| (@)*

SPIDER MEANS, WHERE ARE YOU COMING FROM?!!
    SPIDER MEANS, NOBODY KNOWS WHO YOU ARE
    SPIDER MEANS, YOU'VE GOT THAT SPIDEY TOUCH
    SPIDER MEANS, YOU ARE A WEB SINGING STAR!

ya
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quite and I for one welcome our poorly drawn arachnid overlords!
    When a man can pretend to be someone he's not... to get something he doesn't necessarily deserve. Sometimes, all you need is a lab coat.

While I 100% agree that nobody should share their account info with anyone, ever, for any reason.

The tone of the message sounds like typical January "I'm back at work after the holliday" grumbling to me. You can avoid feeling like this next year simply by working straight through chanukah, christmas, boxing day, and new-years-day non-stop 18-20 hour days. Then going back to a normal 10-12 hour a day schedule will seem like a relief. Also remember to only work 8 hours a day when on vacation :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    Looks oddly familiar. >.>
    gmta!
    Dogeared: their fix will probably eliminate the 'sploit that allows you to pass through ''doors'' from one playfield to another. <-- zomg, she was right!

I never post in FWM... but this FWM is utterly useless and unproffesional.
    Your a leader even if you have a headaicke... or migrane.

Myself are a leader in my business as wel, its simpel... be professional at any cost.. your an example.. game or no game.
    Or another one, If you are going to work being sick do your job, or else stay home and let someone else do it.

Having a migrane does not give you the right to act up to the people and tell them what they already know, FWM was for update information.. not to kick people in the balls.

/signed
    not much of a leader if your here criticizing means about Friday with Means, Means made this not anyone else... if he chooses to update us about things OUTSIDE of the game he has the right to do so... Silliron barely gave us game updates Means is doing a lot better on that, it could be that he could stop giving us updates of what is coming ahead and leave us out of the loop, you want that Mr. Leader?
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Krattonomic View Post
    not much of a leader if your here criticizing means about Friday with Means, Means made this not anyone else... if he chooses to update us about things OUTSIDE of the game he has the right to do so... Silliron barely gave us game updates Means is doing a lot better on that, it could be that he could stop giving us updates of what is coming ahead and leave us out of the loop, you want that Mr. Leader?
    Ackshully... With Sil patches were coming out once every 2 months (excluding patches for the patch) with content and information. Means' brilliant maneuvre is to have information coming out every week, and patches/content every... uh how far apart were the last two? Managing expectations is more important than delivering, is the brilliant Machiavellian lesson behind all this. xD That said, I did suggest the weekly newsfeed idea way back when so I'm not complaining
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Chrys View Post
    Ackshully... With Sil patches were coming out once every 2 months (excluding patches for the patch) with content and information. Means' brilliant maneuvre is to have information coming out every week, and patches/content every... uh how far apart were the last two? Managing expectations is more important than delivering, is the brilliant Machiavellian lesson behind all this. xD That said, I did suggest the weekly newsfeed idea way back when so I'm not complaining
    Seems current work is also a bit more indepth than what we had with Sil. Where back then it was MORE UBER MORE UBER MORE UBER, now we have to step back and fix all that :|
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

In the words of Hunchback,

I LIKE SPIDERS.

Quote Originally Posted by carmey View Post

Wow, been a long time since I've seen AdamOnline.

watch my sig
    bin mal wieder da und Schreibfehler dürft ihr immer noch behalten

Nvm, was joining the crowd that's making fun of Braves :s, but deleted that (even though it was rather innocent). I don't agree with your attitude Braves, but I detest jumping on somebody with a whole forum to make fun of him. Braves, I think it's best to stay away a bit. We're not going to get more mature if you keep poking.

5th Edit or something, forgot my spider that I drew myself
    Last edited by EdtaatdE; Jan 9th, 2010 at 18:52:08.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast