Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - January 8th, 2010 - Who took my stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Camista View Post
    Then why are you hanging around here busting Means's balls?
    Maybe because AO is unplayable on RK3?

Here's something for the spiders...
    220/26 Shade, 220/26 Enf, 220/26 Crat, 220/25 NT, 220/25 Fix, 220/23 Doc, 217/24 Trader, 214/23 Agent, 200/23 MP, 171/22 Sold, 167/21 MP, 157/21 Eng, 150/20 MA, 150/16 Keeper, 150/13 Adv, 123/2 Fixer

Ok, I've had two funny stabs in this weeks FWMs, now for a serious one...

People who share accounts do so at their own risk.
    Not only from the fact that anyone in your account can basicaly do whatever the hell they want while they're in there, but also in sharing your account you have violated the EULA (and you HAVE of course actualy READ the EULA (haven't you?))! As such your account is forfit anyway and can be shutdown by FunCom for that reason...
    This may sound harsh on FunComs part, however, it's basicaly in there simply to save them time. If you 'loan' out your account and that person messes it up, who's fault is it? It's YOURS, why should FunCom sort it out for you?

Now, on about Means' FWM content...
    How many other Game Directors do you know that actualy DO a weekly chat to the players???
    What he puts in his FWMs is HIS choice, I don't believe he ever said that it would be game related. I mean, do you guys that are whinging about it realy think that there is SOMETHING game related to put in EVERY week?

I don't always like or agree with what FunCom does, however, the bottom line is that Anarchy Online is FunComs game, not ours, we haven't BOUGHT it, we're just renting use of it for months at a time.

If you have something constructive to suggest about the game, then go suggest it in the apropreate place!

Have fun all...
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Quote Originally Posted by Braves View Post
    sad that some are still so stupid but it seems so ...

a lot of fun still in AO

I now play AION
    I was in the Beta of AION, I decided I wouldn't be stupid enough to pay for what amounts to a clone of any number of free MMO's. Clones which I've tried and was no more impressed with than I was with AION.

As far as I'm concerned, Aion has nothing going for it that you can't get for free elsewhere, AO on the otherhand does have a lot going for it that is unavailable anywhere else, free or not, and you can play AO for free as well if you so choose.

To each their own though I guess.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

& while you're at congratulating FunCom for all they've 'rented' us, give a thought to the ARKs too, they're not even getting paid for what they do!
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

but it can not be what he's always writing something about his vacation and his family or his dog, or any headaches?

I think it should only go to AO and not about his private life or not?
    I'm not sure, but are you asking other opinions about whether or not only AO information should be in FWM? If so:

I happen to like hearing about his vacation, his family, his dog, and yes, even his headaches. So do many others. It puts things on a more personal level, and it does not take away anything from the AO news that he gives us. So if you are asking for other opinions, then here's mine: I think it's excellent the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    ... Major work being done to combat current exploits was also part of this week...and while unfortunately interesting is not really open for discussion.
    Good to know.

What our angry (with good reason) German players are singlemindedly interested in is concrete information on how and when the character transfer is going to take place. In their position I would also like to know....and very little else would be interesting to me until I was moved successfully and playing on my new server. Trite spider jokes (while amazingly amusing) would do little to improve my mood.
    1) I'm german and I'm not angry about not having concret procedure information for the transfer.
    2) I'm interested in the new engine? Did I say screens / vids plz?
    3) I like the spider.

The character transfer:

1. Test characters have already been moved successfully from RK3 to both RK1 and RK2.
    Better safe than sorry!

I shared my account with a spider and he stole it, halp!
    ALTS: Alienhunter, Moonglum, Quellist, Quellcrist, Jesharet

hey Means a reply to your threat title (IT WAS THE REET)
    Daily Missions Bug Thread(Closed)

Aliantin - 206 Bureaucrat Retired Squad Commander of DeltaSquad
    Jetfix - 107 Fixer Retired DeltaSquad
    Aliannt - 145 Nano-Technician Retired

lol, that is a hawt spider.

You could sell that drawing. I didn't know you were such an artist, Means.

Would go for at least $233.95

+100 internets for Means!
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

sad that some are still so stupid but it seems so ...

a lot of fun still in AO

I now play Hello Kitty Online
    Last edited by Means; Today at 08:38:22.. Reason: Edited to advertise a more age appropriate product.

well played

... I now play Hello Kitty Online
    Last edited by Means; Today at 02:38:22.. Reason: Edited to advertise a more age appropriate product.

i lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Uriam View Post
    meh, you beat me
    24 seconds is a lifetime in fwm, ask the guys that try for first post

....You know its funny. At one point in time I USED to look forwards to Friday with Means... Now, lately they seem to be more useless blabber about how sick you supposedly are each week are who pissed you off. Stupidity is a growing epidemic that does not need to be broadcast on a weekly basis. We all know humans are retarded, lets move on...

Come on Means...

Please try to stay on topic and stop posting flame threads. I for one am very interested in the work you do, or try to do, for the community to be bothered reading boring biographies each week.

Yours Truly,

-- Ani
    Last edited by animaly; Jan 9th, 2010 at 11:08:45.

Been trying to say this to people for a long time. Maybe the fact that even the GD has said it now will hammer the message home.

./wholeheartedly agreed

(PS. Nice spider)
    :E

I never post in FWM... but this FWM is utterly useless and unproffesional.
    Your a leader even if you have a headaicke... or migrane.

Myself are a leader in my business as wel, its simpel... be professional at any cost.. your an example.. game or no game.
    Or another one, If you are going to work being sick do your job, or else stay home and let someone else do it.

Having a migrane does not give you the right to act up to the people and tell them what they already know, FWM was for update information.. not to kick people in the balls.

FWN is to be fun and be looked forward to.

/signed
    -=Sir "Daiken" Beowulff- 220/22/70 Solitus Soldier - RK2 =-
    Proud member of The Pain Dealers Equipment - Classified

Aw, as ou gots teh sniffels? Are yu all pouty about the Big Bad Game Diwector Pwnin you? Here haf a tissue.

Quote Originally Posted by Daiken View Post
    I never post in FWM...
    Please continue this trend. Thanks.

Looks oddly familiar. >.>
    Last edited by Solstiare; Jan 9th, 2010 at 13:38:48.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast