Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by skybert View Post
    Totally weird idea for damage mitigation. Might be totally bollocks, but here I go:

How about a shield that removes a % of the damage done to you based on the damage done percentage relative to your HP?

This might be best explained in an example.

Now, say I've got 100'000 HP (nice, round number, easy to work with, is all).

Someone gives me 2'000 damage. (again, nice round number)

2'000 out of 100'000 is 2%. So the shield removes 2% of the damage dealt. 2% of 2'000 is 40. So the total damage I get is 1960.

However, the next time I get hit, I get hit for 10'000 damage.

10'000 out of 10'000 is 10%. So the shield removes 10% of the damage dealt. 10% fo 10'000 is 1000. So the total damage I get is 9000.

There would have to be a cap to this or some kind of diminishing returns or I'd go unscratched from a hit of 100'000. In PvP it wouldn't be a problem, since it allready caps at what, 30%, 40%? I keep forgetting....

In PvE, there'd have to be a cap of some sort, or we could end up with 120% damage removed, enabling us to fight WAY tougher monsters than we're supposed to.

But this is just a thought. No numbers are "written in stone", as they say.
    How about a nm enf that drops his max health as low as he can. It could cause some trouble there, and not sure how you would use it in conjuction with reflects but thats just an issue I see and you might want to work on.

personaly id like to see a few things fixed/added in 2010:

1. id like to finaly have mongo fixed in inferno/pen missions to where it actualy works like its suppose to,same goes for alien ships cause you can spam it till your fingers fall off it just doesnt work.

2. up the taunt amount on mongo crush, not to make it uber, but just enough to where mongo crush can actualy help until you get imp mongo crush cause there's a long long long time between when you get mongo crush and beable to use imp mongo crush.

3. id like either a new combat screen thats like ice burn with the taunt proc, and doesnt get canceled out by Retribution of the Aesir(why god do advy's cast it on us?). if not that, then fix ice burn to where it doesnt get canceled out by Retribution of the Aesir...been pissing me off for years.

4. this isnt enfo related, but hell most enfo's are trox so it works, i want a support beam of the xan, hands down the best looking weapon in the game the support beam....just would love to see it make a come back.

One thing i would like to see on enforcers is a charge, instead of using rage.

A charge that could do a snare of like 1 second and stun of like 1/2 second and would love to see an animation like a booster pack on my pink enfo bewts, jumping over the air and landing over the target. Min range would be 5 feets and max range like 40 feets.

What would you guys think? should i make this on a different post as a wishlist?

hehehe so wanna be kinda like a barbarian in diablo 2 with there "leap annimation"? haha sounds intresting lol

I don't see a situation where a snare and a stun of 1 second duration is of any use. Perhaps you should elaborate your idea in a separate thread.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

i think hes talking about a reverse-reverse knockback

Melee energy and piercing in research about perks im not sure, piercing perks are kinda OP, better leave them to shades.

Improved blood bat (100 more min dmg, faster, higher MBS) as a new tl5+ toy. No more advy wannabe 1he setapz!
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    Melee energy and piercing in research about perks im not sure, piercing perks are kinda OP, better leave them to shades.

Improved blood bat (100 more min dmg, faster, higher MBS) as a new tl5+ toy. No more advy wannabe 1he setapz!
    As much as I'd love a piercing and melee energy perkline (literally i fap to it in my dreams) Honestly I'd wish we could get what we got on track first, and that just aint enforcers I'm thinking of, but game stuff in general.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

i know many doesnt agree on this, but i think mutate perk line seems funny as it doesnt mutate enfo.
    also troll form without any physical changes sounds boring :P
    Last edited by Otinsainpas; Feb 18th, 2010 at 16:09:07.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Quote Originally Posted by TankDozer1 View Post
    hehehe so wanna be kinda like a barbarian in diablo 2 with there "leap annimation"? haha sounds intresting lol
    My first Character in any RPG was in Diablo2 lol BIGMANbigman Barbarian ofc

Leap/leap attack was awsome lol ''HEEEEE''
    Welcome to my team!
    I CUT YOU SO BAD YOU NO WISH I CUT YOU SO BAD!
    Ignoramus is mah hero!
    Build meh a statue!

http://youtube.com/bigmanforce - Ao machinima

Just check it out, maybe you'll find something you like.
    New vids inc Xbox live gamertag: Bigmanforce23 lets play ^^
    Halo, cod, destiny all the games you hate! (360)

how about 5k absorb for 1 damage type that doesnt stack with normal absorbs and has a 40 sec CD?
    and update on how coon might be reworked, if it is?

how about not to ask for more 5k absorbs that is completly useless with current game mechanics.
    wtb working defences.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    how about not to ask for more 5k absorbs that is completly useless with current game mechanics.
    wtb working defences.
    i would rather post bad ideas then alow this silence to continue, look at more of my posts as a referance if you dont believe me, while keeping in mind the time of all posts directly behind mine
    Last edited by lostlife; Mar 23rd, 2010 at 22:32:55.

well unless they actually make the absorbs work, absorbs is not anything to ask for since it is completely useless.
    better spend ur time thinking about what can be done to actually improve the performance of the class then something that isnt goin to do any real difference.

the endurance booster - enf special has such a minimal impact on the pvp that its almsot useless..
    its a good item to try and absorb a few hits in between when coon is punched thru and when u can cast absorbs again.
    but with a 5 min cooldown..... thats a dmg mitigation of 1000 dmg / min...
    calculate how much dmg u usualy take during 1 min...
    or how much regular absorbs can absorb during that 1 min.

id rather have a full rewamp of the AC system in this game...
    like 1k AC = 1% less dmg or someting.
    with my enf i got 13k ACs that would give a dmg decrease of 13% dmg taken... meaning that the engie AC buff would actually be a sought after buff...
    and then troll form would actually be usefull for something other then chaining up stuns.
    and FC could add in alot of AC into the troll form perk line or what not.
    the whole AC deduction could have been made in a different stacking order then reflects aswell so it could be made to actually reduce the insane dmg caps that enfs receive from specials.
    and it still couldnt be exploited by low HP NTs.
    say for example that Troll form perk line would add 10k ACs - troll form perk action would add 15k ACs - and then add to that a RRFE - enfs would have a deduction of 13k (my current AC on enf) + 10k from troll form + 15k from form of troll that would mean a possibility to get 38% dmg deduction with form of troll running, that would stack with reflects.

and there already is nemesis nanos to ACs in game in form of AC drains etc.
    Trader AC draisn could be rewamped to actually drain a set amount of AC aswell... so that they would be usefull and scaling properly like they should have been doin all the time.

add to that something like what kink suggested with an increasing AR / swing for the enfs, or maybe that our misses enrages us and makes every one of our misses increase our AR with 15 and dmg with 25, then enfs would have a reason to actually stick around and try and tank players in PvP.

well unless they actually make the absorbs work, absorbs is not anything to ask for since it is completely useless.
    better spend ur time thinking about what can be done to actually improve the performance of the class then something that isnt goin to do any real difference.
    my idea does have some merit, seeing as the most used capping attack that doesnt have a def check is being nerfed to hell. A 5k absorb would be of value in small skirmishes.

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    and update on how coon might be reworked, if it is?
    OK, here is the update ....

{cricketsounds here}

Ah that felt good.

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    OK, here is the update ....

{cricketsounds here}

Ah that felt good.
    well, what are you pushing for then?

Pushing for? You're obviously not familiar with the process. I already outlined it in the forums here somewhere and being the avid forum respondent you are, I bet you seen it. I made it pretty clear. Devs make their own agenda. We provide input based on the community response. In the off chance that they like 1 of the 1000 things enfos suggest, they like it, they might take it and make it their own. To think that because I'm a prof, that my ideas get considered moreso than anyone else's is pretty funny.
    Last edited by Obtena; Mar 25th, 2010 at 19:42:32.

Quote Originally Posted by lostlife View Post
    my idea does have some merit, seeing as the most used capping attack that doesnt have a def check is being nerfed to hell. A 5k absorb would be of value in small skirmishes.
    what do u mean nerfed to hell??? that its gonnag et a 3 sec execution time when u are not stealthed? or that its goin to get a def check?..

nothing of those 2 things will affect enforcers.
    we wont have enough evades/aad to evade AS.
    and the execution time is so minor change that it realy wont matter except to stop kiting a bit.
    the dmg template of AS and FA hasnt been touched at all of what i understand it so they both will still do 30 % caps every few secs on us.

what do u mean nerfed to hell??? that its gonnag et a 3 sec execution time when u are not stealthed? or that its goin to get a def check?..

nothing of those 2 things will affect enforcers.
    we wont have enough evades/aad to evade AS.
    and the execution time is so minor change that it realy wont matter except to stop kiting a bit.
    the dmg template of AS and FA hasnt been touched at all of what i understand it so they both will still do 30 % caps every few secs on us.
    you forgot interuptable and according to agent forums their new AS will do roughly burst damage
    have you see what the def check does to FA? might do something similar to AS even though it isnt bullet by bullet.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast