Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2010 Wishlist

2010 Wishlist

Changes are coming and that's the best time to get your best new (or old) ideas on the table to the devs. The wishlists stickied are a bit old and I will review them and put them in here, until then let's throw more in there if you have them. I will attempt to 'lump' all your ideas into themes and list the ideas under them.

1. Damage mitigation - Mainly for endgame encounters. Ideas here include massive AC's which have noticeable effect on mob damage, reworked layers or % based damage reduction.
    Last edited by Obtena; Jan 8th, 2010 at 16:21:06.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Reserved for all the awesome enfo ideas and wishes.

give enfs working and massive ACs.
    could be done for example as in wow where a certain amount of ACs removes a % of the dmg at a certain lvl. regardless of min dmg on the wepon.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

More of a game mechanic wish than prof specific but here it goes: Apply special cap before PvP dmg reduction in PvP.

Rework ofab ring so proc is more useful. At tl5 i hits me for 250 hp x2 in 10s (not to mention fact that it almost never procs). Those 500 hps are not even 1/30 of my hp bar. 250 hp x10 every 2s would be more logical.
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

My 2010 wishlist is to be about the same in the grand scheme of things as we are at the end of 2009.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Damage mitigation.
    The ability to continue to resist roots and snares
    Damage mitigation.
    Damage mitigation.
    Lowered Sneak Attack Recharge.
    RELIABLE stun.

Remove snares from shadow essences
    Did I mention Damage mitigation?

Nerfing - does not a berzerker - make.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

In most points I agree with bubba:

- make bio cocoon reliable again (so it can't be broken by a single hit anymore)
    - if rage really gets a cooldown add 50% root resi
    - reliable chainable stuns combined with damage during the stuns duration (quickly executed perks, specials) are our only offense against most profs right now - so don't take it away without giving out an alternative... Things about rebalance still are quite shady so I can't say what would be a good suggestion on this.
    - make taunts force pvp enemies to switch their attack target on the enforcer!
    Tradition isn't about digging in the ashes - it means passing on the fire.

Polarbaer with his crappy stuff

Yup, make ACs work again and give us lots of them. To have the primary tank class have some of the lowest damage mitigation in the game makes no sense. You can give us all the taunts in the world, but if we aren't durable there's no reason to use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Etyris View Post
    Yup, make ACs work again and give us lots of them. To have the primary tank class have some of the lowest damage mitigation in the game makes no sense. You can give us all the taunts in the world, but if we aren't durable there's no reason to use them.
    I guess the request for AC's is pointing to the fact that there is seemingly little effect of AC's in PVM, at least in most endgame raid and instance situations. AC's are significant in RK missions and PVP, especially very early on (TL2-3 even). The effect there is noticeable.

Perhaps we can lump the AC's idea into a more general damage mitigation theme, where multiple ideas could spawn.

Are we going to use 2 wishlists?
    Why not use the old wishlist and update it?
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

to hell with damage mitigation MOAR alpha plz, give enfs access to piercing mastery, ty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    to hell with damage mitigation MOAR alpha plz, give enfs access to piercing mastery, ty.
    I'm with the idea of having heavy alpha capability, but we are already experiencing pretty decently here already. Damage mitigation will keep us standing in between combats. Currently our state of affairs is hideous indeed, in this arena.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I'm with the idea of having heavy alpha capability, but we are already experiencing pretty decently here already. Damage mitigation will keep us standing in between combats. Currently our state of affairs is hideous indeed, in this arena.
    if you havent heard check the perk documentation, sum1 took a giant axe to enf alpha which is now more like +melee dmg modifier only u have to press buttons to get it

Melee Energy / Piercing perk support.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

if you havent heard check the perk documentation, sum1 took a giant axe to enf alpha which is now more like +melee dmg modifier only u have to press buttons to get it
    Yes, I have seen it. I keep a copy of it on my desktop. However, that documentation is all talk in its current phase. I think its a bit early to use that as an excuse. I want what you want. I like our ability to cause burst damage. I am all for keeping us with that ability. However I find myself with more reasons to believe that our survivability is hampered by the lack of proper ways to manage the overwhelming amount of people with capping specials.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

if i wanted to survive anything id roll a shield mp, every prof should have a weakness - capping specials is ours, if it gets changed it will come at an expense which i dont want to be our offense. As for the current documentation being just talk - it gives a general idea well enough where this prof is going and its the best we got, if u got a better source plz share

if i wanted to survive anything id roll a shield mp, every prof should have a weakness - capping specials is ours, if it gets changed it will come at an expense which i dont want to be our offense. As for the current documentation being just talk - it gives a general idea well enough where this prof is going and its the best we got, if u got a better source plz share

I have a shield MP, and i can tell you from experience that its not as indestructible as people make it out to be in PVP. In some situations, its formidable, yes. But people with capping specials can hurt MP's with SoZ setups too.

Lucky for people like us, this is a wishlist. After all this talk about nerfing a good chunk of our strong points, i'd really like to see what they are gunna offer us as a compromise, because the discussed stuff looks bad for us, with not much benefit. I am not trying to persuade you away from your point, really I am not. If we can get both of our wants handled, that would be pretty exciting. However, in my experience the best offense can most often take the form of a pretty awesome defense.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

1. I would like to see an enforcer only cocoon perk, around 30K absorb with a 2 minute recharge in our troll form perkline.
    2. Troll Form changed to: 800 damage shield, 20% refflect for 30 seconds (no snare debuff)
    3. A riot shield with a permanent +1000 AAD and -3000 runspeed stats
    4. Batons. "I am here to enforce the law!" *splat*
    Solitus Enforcer - General of Divine Shadow NEUTRAL

Quote Originally Posted by Etyris View Post
    this...
    ohh and im totally against a heavier alpha... make regular hits count again... like the old EQB used to work for enf..
    give enfs an upgraded EQB that does about 2k pvp / hit and reduce our alpha to ddefensive perks onnly..
    2k after reflects that is...
    or punishment rod or slayerdroid crystal claw or blood bat or whatever there is alot of realy kool and fun wepons for enfs in this game,.... and at 220 wepons atm is only calculated by min dmg and special attacks..... make enforcer be a no perk profession with a realy nice wepon agian
    Last edited by Moonbolt; Jan 9th, 2010 at 06:04:47.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast