Thread: How about + inits in opi genome perks?

How about + inits in opi genome perks?

Since it's supposed to be so agile and good in defence.

Would also make opi doc more sensible, as can go further down on def.

I think the current proposals are, meh...the benefits is a bit unbalanced compared to other breeds.
    Last edited by Lletah; Jan 7th, 2010 at 11:59:28.

Having an evades or runspeed buffing perk would make more sense to me. Trox or Mage having dodge/evade perks but Opi being stuck with a ~100 AAD perk for 10 perks spent..? Doesn't make sense!
    Lupusceleri L220/30/70 Agent -- Advisor of Spartans -- equip endgame AR setup endgame def setup <3 Azs wearer of Cheree's pants
    Arrowsmith -- Arafellin -- Alphacenta -- Aesculapias -- Wolfseye -- Lysdexic

TL5 enf twink: im out those MPs are to overpowered

crattey: The Balance Discussion forum. Where common sense goes to die.

Agree, also static aao/aad should be up the opifex ally.

+ init makes sense too tho. Agile.

Itd make sense if the opi was also fragile. They arent. Reduce them to the same HP as nanomage and maybe.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.