Thread: 2ho Issue - Clans whining and guards

2ho Issue - Clans whining and guards

Firstly, Shut the hell up with the guards...

We dont "pull" them...
    Heck...most of us hate the guards.

Mainly rooting classes because.

1: Mr Omni sniper roots mr clanner.
    OT Guard goes, oh oh battle, must kill clanner, *bam bam* The root comes of, in he zones.

I was talking to an agent that was anoyed at you people whining about the guards.

Hes anoyed with them even though he is Omnitek.
    He cant root.

Secondly...since last week there has been an increasing amount of 140+ clanner Exploiting and some just..helping in 2ho whompah...I mean at..in 2ho. bleh.

Now it was a group of omnis that would zone...get attacked Cuz my PC is Still loading 30 sec after pvp grace so... sucky to that
    grid was camped.

Thirdly! Its a OT base what do you expect, if you dont want to get attacked by guards, Stop attacking, dont follow, run away and zone in the building near the grid or simple, dont come if you cant take the heat.

Forthly..

as for a lvl 70 nt attacking you...

Heheheheheheheheeheheh.

My brother was playing an some Engineer cheated/exploited and got 2 robots by going out of range making another so, he had 2 robots atacking..
    So basically...I helped him, and kill the bots, so what im so many levels over him him but so what, dont attack my bro and dont exploit against him

Anything else?

No...
    Everything I have said makes perfect sense...IF you disagree then I dont know why?

your coming into OT territory what do you expect.
    DEAL WITH IT.
    Lets hope it changes back to the way it was.....
    guards attack on sight
    soon my luvelees haha

Dunno, wouldn't root for it too much. once the guards attack on sight again you'll get far less action in 2ho, esp the recent 70-30 action that's been going on there. Omni will just uber camp the grid then and it will be all over for that place.

Back to MMD and standing around waiting for another arena fight.

I hope they expand PVP areas when the guards are reverted to their old shoot on sight ways, that way the fight can move to some non-arena neutral ground.

HEHE maybe they'll make all of mort 25% gas, it should be anyway.

But I love to whine. 2HO is one of my top 20 whining subjects. And no I wont shut the hell up, and if that wasn't a troll post soliciting flames I don't know what is.

I honestly could care less about the guards. It is however a simple fact that pansies run to them. I don't blame them. I'd do it to if I were a pansy. I however like PvP and sometimes getting killed is just inevitable. I don't expect the pansies to embrace this ideal anymore than I expect Liv Tyler to come blow in my ear.

But whenever it's brought up, by an omni in this case, I'll cry if I want to.

WTF Ming! Are you done with Liv yet? I've been waiting for DAYS here.

Hey look, cloud dont like us talkig about taking away his uber weapon (guards).
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Yazule whats your point?

All I said was entirely legitimate.

He said you were afraid of nerfing the guards, you always run to them.
    NT phone HOME!!