Thread: Killing the GAME

Unhappy Killing the GAME

I have spent hours in the Forums reading players Threads, 999 out of 1000 is negative.Yes the game have been ****ed up, and there have been major errors in it, but can anyone tell me what game that has been released without faults? All this negativity are making newcomers, and playing players to leave the game.I think this game, as it is today, very good, it is the BEST MMORG.I have been playing MMORGS for many years, and have tried alot of games.People are complaining about PvP, PVM ans so on.What would the game be if all the races what equal strong, it had been BORING AS HELL.Well all I say is that, if we keep going on and dissing the game, there will be no game.I will play this game till the bitter end.I love AO.

"Don't comment by BAD english"

Yes you are correct most of the posts about Anarchy Online are of negative nature. That could only indicate that the mjority of players are unhappy with the product Funcom is offering. That would also indicate that once something new ie. SWG AC2...whatever is released these majority of people that are unhappy with AO (myself included) will be nothing more then a past customer that is giving negative feedback on AO. I've read a great deal of the EQ boards. For the most part they don't seem as displeased as FC's customers. Although most of the past EQ players of AO were unhappy with EQ and state so loudly here. Which is why I've never played EQ. Besides the fact that the troll and knight thing is as old as dried up dog crap.

All that being said it would seem to me that FC would start to do things thier customers are demanding. Hemm fix long time bugs, leave llts alone as promiced shove the nerf stick up the ass of the nearest dev never to be found again... etc etc etc. But FC don't have a history of being the brightest bulbs so we the customers in turn go negative about the service we are paying for and await the next thing that will use the mistakes of FC as examples of things not to do with their service.

This is where people come to complain.

People don't come here to sing the praises of AO.

yeah we want them to fix the bad parts not pat them on the back and tell them to take it easy cause i liked that part.

I may ***** and whine and complain but i've refered enough people i haven't paid for a month in awhile.

Re: Killing the GAME

Originally posted by girth
    I have spent hours in the Forums reading players Threads, 999 out of 1000 is negative.Yes the game have been ****ed up, and there have been major errors in it, but can anyone tell me what game that has been released without faults? All this negativity are making newcomers, and playing players to leave the game.I think this game, as it is today, very good, it is the BEST MMORG.I have been playing MMORGS for many years, and have tried alot of games.People are complaining about PvP, PVM ans so on.What would the game be if all the races what equal strong, it had been BORING AS HELL.Well all I say is that, if we keep going on and dissing the game, there will be no game.I will play this game till the bitter end.I love AO.

"Don't comment by BAD english"
    isnt really true

game isnt so bad...just dont read forums..wait 2 or 3 months...after u can post something bout BS)

play 2 moths at least befor u get boring...its bs

this word BS...alotsa sence

Its just the nature of message boards. Folks complain when they are mad about something, but are quiet when they are happy.

That's why its funny that one week, the boards will be full of folks complaining about one thing, then the next week, full of folks complaining about what FC changed to make last weeks people happy.
    Vice President Cristin "Jypsie" Kaba
    Division 9 : Rational Science and Genotype Enforcement
    R.S.G.E Division 9

Webster is your friend.

You who consider yourselves actors and performers,
    if you play a compelling tune the people will dance.
    - Leetraider

yeah simple if u enjoy it..u dont post bs..u play

but 90% of posts here are bs)