Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Annoying small things everyone knows about yet have not been fixed

You know, the sad thing is that in any other game this would be a "Known Issues" list. It would be maintained by the developers to show that they knew there was broken stuff that they needed to fix. And with every patch one or two would drop off and one or two would be added....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Coccoon Accelerator is still the "wrong" level for pulled mission so he drops crappy ql clumps compared to regular bosses.
    Don't you just hate this kind of ppl
    http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/w...rouscranus.htm

I can't seem to warp ppl OUT of LE missions, why is that? (dosen't seem to matter if i'm inside the apf by the recruiter or outside in "normal" rk)
    (yes, it's a pain in the butt to run out all the time just to reroll, this is also true for SL missions, but that's another story)
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Jun 10th, 2011 at 18:17:52.

"ingame" shop!
    "Don't think...feel, it's like a finger pointing towards the moon"

Quote Originally Posted by Edta View Post
    * Doors are often hard to enter. I think we all know that we often need to run around in a door a bit before zoning is initiated.
    Doors are also sometimes too easy to enter. :-)

In the AI daily mission where you have to kill the alien cocoons you enter the playfield and find yourself in the middle of a corridor. You have to pass this door near the opposite wall or you'll get warped out of this mission which will reset itself.
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

When Drone aliens in S42 turn you in a Cocoon, some times it put you in a big 10s recharge.
    Lainbr - 220/30/70 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - E / Spirals - 220/30/70 Enforcer Solitus - E / Kokusho - 201/22/55 Fixer Nanomage - Equip Soon ;o
    Traderbr - 180/0/0 Trader Nanomage - / Kaoru - 60/0/0 Meta-Physicist Nanomage - totw semitwink
    Proud veteran of Spartans

To devs: You failed redesigning MPs as NTs with pets. I want my debuffer back.
    Dreamer: Basically - I wish THIS much effort was put in to ALL profs rebalance docs.

Kintaii: Genele is more hardcore than you, your guildmates, and anyone else you've ever played with
    Anarrina: Trust me, I'm not that scary in real life.

(a lot) less respawntime on quest mobs duch as ado tower keeper and dryad, no real reason to have 20-30 mins or whatever it is imo. (and ofc, all other quests as well where this can be a bit of a pita)

Update: They removed unique tag from Subdued Flow of Novictum.

At this rate the list will be all green once new engine hits.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by eroz_c View Post
    Update: They removed unique tag from Subdued Flow of Novictum.

At this rate the list will be all green once new engine hits.
    I LOLd

First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

Wailing Wastes outpost stone stairs (broken, 2010-??-??)
    Could use exact coordinates.
    There is an invisible step/edge about 1/3 up on the stairs from the whompah in Wailing Wastes to the mission and reclaim terminals. When tyring to run straight up, you hit this edge and get pushed off of the stairs, or pushed against the wall to the right along the stairs.
    Hopefully this helps:
    Extended location information:
    1330.2, 1739.7, 27.8 (1330.2 1739.7 y 27.8 551)
    Pf Proxy: Model=51100:551 GS=0 SG=0 R=551, resource: 551
    zone: 3301, area: "Duhndur Wastes"
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

To the "fix guy", you now have the oportunity to fix something that seems to have been broken from sl launch

There is a dyna in pen that is not reachable, and it would be really simple to fix it, just move it down 1 floor pretty much.
    It's Malah Eadem
    If it was moved to:
    - 2421.2, 2270.8, 118.1 (2421.2 2270.8 y 118.1 4321)
    - Pf Proxy: Model=51100:4321 GS=0 SG=0 R=4321, resource: 4321
    - zone: 5660, area: "Penumbra Valley"
    It would be most welcome for Anya pb farmers
    Last edited by nanoforcer; Jan 12th, 2012 at 15:53:35.

Inspected equipment looks OE even though it isn't (broken, 2010-??-??)
    When inspecting somebody, items will appear as OE when when they aren't on the inspected character, in slots in which YOU have an OE item.
    Pretty sure this was fixed in 18.4.4 http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...74&postcount=6

Quote Originally Posted by Gora View Post
    Pretty sure this was fixed in 18.4.4 http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...74&postcount=6
    Yeah, it was fixed. A similar thing exists with locked items now though.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

On rk2 in the Three Craters West zone.

When I leave my city, and travel to any others.. I get this message in between all of them.

Now entering city controlled by Core Alien Graveyard.

I wasn't in any city plots when this came up. Its been going on since they updated the zone itself, and I figgered that eventually it would get solved. It hasn't so I'm assuming its gone unnoticed or ignored.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

On rk1 it's a city controlled by umbrella corporation...
    Angler - Level 220/30 Adventurer - RK 3-> RK 1 -> RK - PVP Equip - DMG Equip

Geometry issue (maybe fixed since I experienced it in 2006-07):

When zoning into Pen from Ado Abyss, running forward from the portal (across the frozen pond) gets character beyond the playable geometry (under the "floor"). This causes rubber-banding and prevents advancing further into Pen. /stuck mechanics drops character to RK.

Which is very very annoying after spending lots of time and effort running or fighting one's way through the Abyss. Apparently the solution is to jump sideways from the portal, avoiding the ice on the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazalanche View Post
    Hopefully this helps:
    1330.2, 1739.7, 27.8 (1330.2 1739.7 y 27.8 551)
    Pf Proxy: Model=51100:551 GS=0 SG=0 R=551, resource: 551
    zone: 3301, area: "Duhndur Wastes"
    I remember those stairs being broken 2005 when I was doing missions at this spot.
    [220/30/70] Fixer, [199/24] Shade, [150/20] Trader, [150/19] Crat, [136] Fixer, [71/6]Agent, [60/6]Enforcer + bunch of other alts

They've been broken since beta, actually.
    The Independent Rubikans - The oldest Neutral Org on RK1! 10.5 years and counting!

Namiru - 210/30/58 Neutral Solitus Martial Artist, Advisor - Always accepting new students in the Art
    Thalona - 199/25/40 Neutral Solitus Meta-Physicist, Veteran - Pondering higher thought
    Weefleboy - 150/20/40 Neutral Opifex Fixer, Member - Wheeling and Dealing somewhere on RK.
    Johnnysokko - 60/6/14 Neutral Solitus Engineer, Member - Still trying to twink that Slayer on.
    Keepdafaith - 60/6/14 Neutral Atrox Keeper, Member - IR Temple Services
    Powerbender - 100/6/14 Neutral Nanomage Nano-Technician, Member
    Deleetful - 65/7/14 Neutral Solitus Adventurer, Applicant
    Lumbergh - 60/5/10 Neutral Nanomage Bureaucrat, Applicant - "M'yeah, I'm going to have to ask that you go ahead and come into work on Saturday...that would be great..."

Quote Originally Posted by Edta View Post
    Geometry issue:
    * If you jump against the wall above the doorways in the daily mission offices, there is a good chance you get stuck. It's possible to swim/jump/run out.
    What.

I was on Testlive when the daily mission offices were first added. I reported this exact problem. They gave me bughunter points for it and everything, making me believe that the problem would be looked at. And it's still there, in Live???

Why bother having players bugtest for you if you're not going to fix the things they report?
    Wallybertius, 200 Omni Engineer Solitus, male
    de-facto leader of Alt.org.
    Long story short: Thingie with the stuff. *nods sagely*

Quote Originally Posted by MisterBishop View Post
    Why bother having players bugtest for you if you're not going to fix the things they report?
    You must be new here. Welcome to Anarchy Online!

We hope you enjoy your visit, but please leave your common sense & logic at the shuttle door on your way into Rubi-Ka. Those are not allowed.
    Maybe™ is the new Soon™.
    At heart I am a vindictive, heartless, ruthless bastard and behaving in any other way is an effort for me.™
    Our goal is to have a closed Beta running this year.™

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast