Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Consentration-line and M150 being obsolete

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post
    If someone can link me a worse one then I'll buy them a beer.
    See my signature. Want my paypal details?
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lletah View Post
    you can't ignore us having a HUGE array of damage perks or perks that up our damage... as a key-part of being agent.
    I'm not. Infact I'm very thankful that they vastly improved our endgame perks.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    See my signature. Want my paypal details?
    Nah, I think that one is at least situationally true, or true in certain time-frames (pre-le?) this one cannot possibly be true, in any way shape or form.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

I'm not. Infact I'm very thankful that they vastly improved our endgame perks.
    Yeah, while the execution was improved they cut off 6k damage and lowered min at the same time.

Anyway, I hope our unique nanolines gets a good look at, especially those that which use are affected by balancing changes like this one, instead of, for all practical purposes, being "good for nothing".

Huge Edit:
    Consentration, unlike Sureshot doesn't buff AR so a logic progression is add damage, crit is already at 200%, and also, since more of our perks are now reworked to perform like "have perk X first, then you can use perk Y" we would need more time with AR-buffs then the consentration-line adds to get a realistic benefit from it, so for this line I'd say to give it a more substantial (am thinking MA-crits +) add-damage (also perk-damage) buff then it is now.

The only good benefit with AR-buff from this would be to cast before The Shot, as both= stealth-friendly.

High AAO would do nothing more than make offensive builds pointless I think.

So, AR-buff from sureshot, add-damage from consentration.

4th called, intense consentration hm
    Last edited by Lletah; Jan 7th, 2010 at 09:36:04.

Yeah, while the execution was improved they cut off 6k damage and lowered min at the same time.
    Really? So the new perks HEAL our opponents? Because thats what less damage than now would do.

Oh wait. They'll do considerably more damage than zero, won't they. Which is what they do now. Zero.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

They'll do considerably more damage than zero, won't they.
    We rate them for what the diferent versions do with repaired mechanics.

...give it up Kink, won't work.

We rate them for what the diferent versions do with repaired mechanics.
    You seem to, most of us seem to be comparing the current versions with the suggested versions, and under that comparison they're vastly improved.

And how do you (hi Ebon) manage to derail all my threads with your off-topic pedantic arguing? In fact, now I'm gonna mention "the crippling of agent endgame perks" in most my posts and add it to my sig until "someone" gives it a break, so try me some more please.
    I was replying to something you brought up so if anyone derailed the thread it would be you. Then I tried to bring the Thread back on topic with:

Quote Originally Posted by Ebondevil View Post
    As for the M150 becoming obsolete, should have happened a long time ago, maybe replaced with a better weapon, but 220/30/70 Agents using an old RK weapon that I believe was available when the game was first released, and relying on it to kill people, goes to show how messed up Agents became because of Concentration.
    As for Concentration and Sureshot, as far as I'm aware Agents got them because Agents lost the Ability to use Universal Vulnerability compendium when it became Self only for MA's and the two lies were given as compensation.

Personally I have and always will feel that anything with a short term buff and long term lockout is a bad way to design any kind of advantage, the long term lockout basically proves that the buff is overpowered and needs to be reigned in by restrictive use, and the short term duration makes them useless for the majority of gameplay and only useful in some very specific circumstances, in this case PvP.

Sureshot due to it's shorter lockout and longer execution does have more use but it still has a ridiculously long lockout to reign in the power of the nano.

Best thing I can think of to deal with Concentration and Sureshot is bring the lockouts down to more sensible times, which means under a minute, and really no more than twice the nanos duration. Then modify the effects of the nanos so it is worthwhile for an Agent to be casting them for the buffs given at all times during combat. Possibly even lock them to Visual Profession Agent so they can't be used under any other Visual profession to compensate in part for the added power.

Same should apply to the Shadowbreed powers as well, 4 hour lockout for 8 seconds of buff is rather silly.
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

And how do you (hi Ebon) manage to derail all my threads with your off-topic pedantic arguing? In fact, now I'm gonna mention "the crippling of agent endgame perks" in most my posts and add it to my sig until "someone" gives it a break, so try me some more please.
    Thread locked, again, as this has...again, gone into a downspiral of pointless bickering.

And I wouldn't suggest continuing on with that threat to "try you", from my perspective. Thank you.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123