Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - January 1st, 2010 - Explosive devices

i r talls....

i r smalls...

you are cleans...

happy new year Mean's

.:: Stigman : 220 / 30 / 70 : NM Engineer (PVM 35% Crit) : I Make It, You Buy It : FIRST Omni NM Engi to hit 220/30/70 on RK1 ::.
    .:: Stigmartyr : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Shade (Neutral) : Piercing Princess ::.
    .:: Levinstein : 220 / 30 / 70 : Opi Agent : Sneaky Sniper ::.
    .:: Lexstein : 150 / 20 / 42 : Trox Engineer : Sector Ten : Currently the ONLY 150/20/42 Trox Engi on RK1 ::.

Red face

cool story, bro

Quote Originally Posted by Amosco View Post
    And just think... NEXT year they will both be on Saturday!
    Yep, acctualy they won't be on different weekdays for quite some time I think ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Xmas was on a thursday, you should know that, dang norweigan!
    Valhall Guardians

Thapetowner 220 Meta-Physicist
    Hyimoliver 220 Soldier
    Ihatemyself 200 Shade
    Hardcore 200 Adventurer
    Ilovetokill 170 Agent
    Ilovetodrain 150 Trader
    Oxiahe 150 Doctor
    Critterz 150 Martial-Artist
    Awaaa 74 Soldier

2nd page, which is damn good for me ^^

Happy Holidays guys
    A new light shines upon Rubi-Ka,A new channel is opened in the grid feed,
    A new Team dedicated to the distribution of knowledge is formed.
    >>> AO-Universe <<<
    For the People, By the People.

Smile

Happy new year all

Cant wait to see what AO is like 1 year from today!

Quote Originally Posted by Oliveerz View Post
    Xmas was on a thursday, you should know that, dang norweigan!
    Christmas Eve was on Thursday 24th, Christmas Day was on Friday the 25th...
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

I rofl.
    Happy New Year, Means and Co.
    Hi, I'm a Ocean - and I'm an AOholic.

Level 220/20 Adventurer - RK 2
    Level 220/23 Doctor - RK 2

Happy New Year ppl !!!

Now you know why they run off to the left, Means.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

next year they're both on Sunday
    When a man can pretend to be someone he's not... to get something he doesn't necessarily deserve. Sometimes, all you need is a lab coat.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Amazing how Christmas AND New Years days are BOTH on Friday this year?
    WTB "Saturday With Means" for 2010 nao!

Ehm... ok...

I gues Means ... never learned ... you should never let fireworks be operated by kidds. And means is just a big kidd with toys.
    Florentino"Marlark" Suitt
    Master of the Universe of The Asylum

[Genesis] Marlark: First rule of Genesis, Blame canada for anything and everything with other words blame Rotender.
    [Tsunameh]: i just bought this acct on ebay and you're only friend on the friendslist. There's no creds, could i get some plx?
    [Genesis] Marlark: **** HAPPEN WHEN YOU PARTY NAKED!!!!!!
    [Nipntuck]: what org r u in

Originally Posted by "Thetweek" : yeah well its a big thing to do marlark is like god :> so hard to go against him hehe

A: Happy new year!
    B: you should have gone to sweden and gotten some good ol' bottlerockets instead of the low-grade chinese ****e found here in norway.
    B2: Get a boat. A boat requires flares Heavy Duty emergency stuff. hand-held long range parachute distress signals will entertain your family for hours at end. proper hand flares will make those cold sigarholding fingers nice and crisp before you can even manage to scream for help.
    C: gief engine.
    Tokrika - advisor of First Light

Ceterum censeo Omni-tek esse delendam

Not AO2, "Anarchy Online: Relaunch" ftw!

Happy new year all!

I'm looking forward to 2010 for all kinds of reasons

I know it's not a question thread.... But here's a question anyway:
    With all the goodies planned for 2010; new engine, new n00b experience, etc etc, is there any chance of a bit of a relaunch around it?

Personally I'd love to have a nice boxed copy of AO, containing stuff like an AO memory stick (that I can put on my keyring) with a copy of 19.0 on it + some other commerative stuff, like a A3 or A2 poster of a map of RK and/or SL that I could put on the wall... oooor, I dunno... a signed picture of means + a cult of means t-shirt to put in my little shrine, y'know, stuff like that?

We all go crazy for one off social phatz
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Quote Originally Posted by tokrika View Post
    B2: Get a boat. A boat requires flares Heavy Duty emergency stuff. hand-held long range parachute distress signals will entertain your family for hours at end.
    But could get him in trouble with law.... and we need him back in office!

Quote Originally Posted by Slights View Post
    Personally I'd love to have a nice boxed copy of AO, containing stuff like an AO memory stick (that I can put on my keyring) with a copy of 19.0 on it + some other commerative stuff, like a A3 or A2 poster of a map of RK and/or SL that I could put on the wall... oooor, I dunno... a signed picture of means + a cult of means t-shirt to put in my little shrine, y'know, stuff like that?

We all go crazy for one off social phatz

I support this endeavor.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    It reminded me a lot of AO. "It comes out teh side n00b!"

That is funny. Same thing happened in a paint ball game we were in. We were fighting our way to the state championship in 1991. We were on a field in Ocala, where we only played once or twice a year, so we didn't know the field very well. The whistle blew and our team started running as fast as we could to the mid point between the flags. We were in the middle of a clearing running at full speed when the other team topped a hill at the end of the clearing. Apparently, they were shocked we'd made it so far across the field because when they topped the hill they just sort of stopped and looked confused, instead of cutting us down while we were in the open. That gave us a chance to break for the tree line. Unfortunately in the confusion, our whole team ended up in a clump of trees, sort of like an island in the middle of a field.

Basically, we were screwed, they could pin us down there and win the game on kills alone. We all sort of looked at each other for a moment, you could see it in everyone's faces, we were done for. Then I had a bright idea. I reached into my pocket, pulled out a smoke grenade and shouted, "Smoke'em'.

Using the smoke as cover, we started across the clearing toward the hill the enemy was hiding behind. Unfortunately, it was too far to toss grenades the whole distance. Most grenades were falling about half way. That was fine, we moved up to the smoke line, found the grenades, picked them up and tossed them again.

This is where the problems started. The grenades poured out a large amount of white smoke and when you stood over the grenade, you really couldn't see it. We found that waving our hand quickly over the grenade cleared enough smoke to see its orientation. The grenades shoot a VERY hot stream of smoke and flame out the top and the bottom. If we could see the orientation and were very careful, we could pick up the flaming grenades with two fingers and retoss them. Using this technique we moved across the field up to the small hill.

Of course, the enemy was watching (and shooting) and one of them stood up and grabbed a grenade and attempted to toss it back at us. Unfortunately, he wasn't watching close enough and grabbed the grenade by the bottom, expecting the flame was shooting out of the top alone. He let out this horrid scream and dropped the grenade and ran off the field for medical aid.

He was the first of two I saw go down by grenades alone. I was shot crossing the field and as I was walking out of the smoke an enemy was standing next to a tree trying to see my team mates when a smoke grenade flew out of the smoke and hit him right in the groin. He screamed, then said "I'm hit", only to realize when he looked down that it had been a smoke grenade that took him out, not a paint ball.

In the end, we won that game. The next year, they banned using smoke...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast