i want know setup on trox solja to put alphas
    Perskules 220/30 Soldier
    Paholainen 220/30 Mp
    Vihu 220/30 Fixer
    Vihulainen 170/22 Fixer
    Persku 170/16 Doctor
    Rankeli 161/16 Tra
    Viikinki 150/20 Keep

In my opinion, each breed should be the best for some professions and make equiping whatever gear easy for that profession. It seems logical to me that a strong atrox would be the ideal breed for enforcer, everything should be easy(er) if a player chooses that combination. Soli and Opis as average, medium degree of dificulty to equip and nanomage requiring a lot of work to be viable and to equip gear. Other professions should be ofc different. Solitus should not be the average breed for all professions but the best choice for some professions. Professions like advy for example that requires a bit of everything.

Resuming, each breed should be the ideal choice for some professions and make equiping the gear, symbs, etc. of that profession easy.
    Gustatus similis pullus.

i was going to switch my enfo to soli, for easier twinking, but then i did my first 220 BS and met a advy, now im staying atrox.

Actually my main is 220 nm trader and my 2nd highest is a 217 atrox and then my 3rd is another atrox but lvl 160...adn then another trox... lol all others are solitus

Anyway....I think i will change my MP and my soldier to Solitus, i just need Burden on my trader to start twinking on alphas so i won't change her.

For all my solitus they will stay solitus

If i want to change my Atroxes to Solitus it's because they have 3 dark blues abilities and only 2 light green.

That's more weakness than advantages...And for my MP having sens intel and psy dark blue will sucks to hell to equip my symbs on...
    Xeratrading 220/26 NM trader|||Methalix 220/21 Atrox Enforcer
    Methaball 176/4 Atrox MP|||Xeradoc 150/16 Solitus Doctor
    Methafire 150/20 Atrox Soldier|||Xeradvent 121/10 Solitus Adventurer
    Xeranuke 186/17 Solitus Nano-technician
    Xeracrat 200/21 Solitus Bureaucrat
    President of ~~ Athalantes ~~
    Squad Commander of The Glowing Nightfliers

my main fixer is going from soli to opi actualy. and my soli sold will prolly go trox.

I don't think everyone will go soli otherwise all the toons/alts you see leveling nowadays would already all be soli.
    With all the buffing items availible these days it's rather easy (read possible) to get most things on.
    exept a ql300 eoe
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xatgunner View Post
    my main fixer is going from soli to opi actualy. and my soli sold will prolly go trox.

I don't think everyone will go soli otherwise all the toons/alts you see leveling nowadays would already all be soli.
    With all the buffing items availible these days it's rather easy (read possible) to get most things on.
    exept a ql300 eoe

Agreed. I don't have any fear that all people will roll solitus. I think peopple will choice their breed according to their profession, there will be quite amount of people who will roll soli and probably other breeds aswell due to bad choice.
    Morgo - 220/30/70 Enforcer

Jenji - 215/29/50 Solja

Veteran of Devil Inside - Devil Inside

Content Editor - AO Universe - For players by players

Tbh, I have a soli advy and soli crat... and soli doc... Im trying to break out of the soli character phase... nm mp, nm engi, trox shade + trox sol.

Think thats a fairly even balance lol
    Predator Nilenev Deathbane
    220/30/68 RK2 Adventurer of Komodo

Opi all the way no doubt!
    Doubt il ever go Soli again but then again im very happy with my Engi and Trader
    Kakadoodoo 220 Opifex MMA (Main)
    Pusipose 220 Opifex Trader (Retired)
    Robosack 216 Opifex Engineer (Retired)
    Chinpokomon2 164 Opifex Trader (Retired Twink)
    Lolnoimamp 150 NM NT (Work in Progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Xeralix View Post

If i want to change my Atroxes to Solitus it's because they have 3 dark blues abilities and only 2 light green.
    u do realise that at 220 atrox have to spend LESS ip than any other breed to max all abilities? and solitus is most IP expensive
    Rapped 220/30/70 Enforcer game over equip retired
    Rapzilla 220/30/70 Adventurer game over equip mr newb?
    Mayhemia 220/30/70 NT game over equip Fixer's best frand
    Rippli 220/25/70 Soldier new equip BS junkie
    Amazinghorse aka Rippped 170/24/42 Agent equip new OP tl5 tool
    Rappjr work in progress
    Rippped 207/30/70 Agent fastest AI30 Ever?

General of Quetzfags // General of The Asylum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12