Thread: 100% Button?

Talking 100% Button?

We should have a option if we want our char to have 100% Dmg in pvp. It will only work on other players who turn it on... Give soldiers a advantage again.
    Who all thinks this is a good/stupid idea?
    Name the GM, And I most likely cussed him/her out.

-Hated among all the GMs almost as most as the players hated Xenome..

Better type this fast before the ban takes affect in the forums... Banned again by karmakappa for 24 hours..

-Master of being ban0rzed!

Karma, You should ban me in 6 more days.. Cause i was banned from IRC last night, and Im suppose to get banned once every week... Silly GM!

i like it

as long as it's an option, or a zone.

Should be in the suggestion forum...

great idea especially if your opponent uses it :P
    Niraxtc

100% killer 33% achiever 33% socializer 33% explorer

guess so but i'll bet it'd be a duel only thing...and plus i doubt an agent or a soldier would have an accepted 100% damage duel with several other professions.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

100% damage makes soldiers not uba...ns and one nuce from nt..soldiers whiny again

heh wonnabe rambo

or 10k from hidden agent)

Originally posted by loca
    100% damage makes soldiers not uba...ns and one nuce from nt..soldiers whiny again

heh wonnabe rambo

or 10k from hidden agent)
    No imho the only difference will be that people will complain about jumping out, full auto and going back into bunker rather than trader drains(or an addition of burst/fling if RRF reduces it to 7k). Fair duels barely take place anyway...
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)