Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - December 25th, 2009 - Christmas Day

Quote Originally Posted by Mawerick View Post
    C'mon... we all know the engine will go live on december 21st 2012... :P
    Lol right when the world ends..... or maybe just the Interweb explodes :-)
    If it's not broken your not trying hard enough.

Grind42 General of Athens Paladins

Quote Originally Posted by Grind42 View Post
    Same thing for some folks I'm afraid to say
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by mettagirl View Post
    Same thing for some folks I'm afraid to say
    what did they do before the intarwebs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

I think it involved pushing a hoop down a road with a stick or something, maybe the internet has some info about this.
    New Engine - Announced: June 2007 ETA: Soon™ I'm speechless (June 2015)
    Rebalancing - Announced: January 2009 ETA: December 21, 2012 Started! (April 2015)
    New TL7 Pets - Announced: March 2009 ETA: Uh...
    AS Changes - Announced: July 2009 ETA: TBA
    Parry/Riposte - Announced: October 2009 ETA: ??? Did it! (April 2015)
    Perk Changes - Announced: October 2009 ETA: Right after server merge Started! (April 2015)
    Breed Change - Announced: November 2009 ETA: Hell freezing They did it!!! (Oct 2012)
    Beta Server - Announced: January 2010 ETA: Pigs Flying Did it! (Feb 2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    I think it involved pushing a hoop down a road with a stick or something, maybe the internet has some info about this.
    to the Wikipediamobile!
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grind42 View Post
    hmmm it is the same date that they gonna release Duke nukem forever isnt it?
    Eilistrae 220/30/70 MA equip pic //Araushne 216/30 NT equip pic // Nhaundar 220/30 pic equip // Ahlysaaria 220/30 equip
    Dritst 220/30 Agent equip pic // Vhaeraun 218/30 fixer // Dylinrae 217/30 trader // Seldszar 220/29 adv
    Nhaundar 216/16 Trox enf <3 equip

* http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=544974 <3 ty, how some ppl can be
    * S*rovi1: cant log in game funcom not responding Mrdex: they're translating Mrdex: give em some time.
    * Phante: whining is directly proportional with incompetence imo the more you sux the more youll cry and ask for stupid stuff.
    * [Provision]: 500m if you can even dent me You gained 103 PVP Solo Score.

Quote Originally Posted by Quitter123 View Post
    I'm pretty sure that wasn't possible before the internet.

I mean, how else could someone make a hoop, ball, or wheel if they couldn't look it up on wikipedia first?

they talked to each other. you know, face to face.
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    deniska: malewerecat h8 for making me agree with Masta
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.
    Sephiroth:you managed to bother two people with one sentence. Nice
    I Remember The Missing: Nepenthia, Naraya, Satenia.

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    Ewwww, how detestable. Barbarians.

Pics or it didn't happen !

I know! ...and even worse, if you were a lippy @$#^er to people, they could actually beat your ass, you had to be nice all the time :/
    ____ Equipment
    Kopo: There's nothing wrong with the (NT) profession itself, it's just that the other 99.9% of us playing it are deluded & incompetent.
    Unzipped: I'm right, Schmorgi is right... everyone else is wrong and /org lazy.... yep... that pretty much sums up my thoughts.
    Mangle: .... even still the leveling curve seems steep. Why must there be an exponential leveling curve? Who the hell invented that crap with MMOs to begin with?
    sobeguy:Anyhow, Marius was evil regardless. Gaute was evil too. They are like, the Bat Man and Robin of evil. They probably run around in tights and masks, making vaguely homoerotic comments, and generally meddling anywhere people are trying to have fun!
    Righteous:Sil is in the kitchen making some sandwiches, he says you're lying and doesn't know who you are.

Quote Originally Posted by solstiare View Post
    i know! ...and even worse, if you were a lippy @$#^er to people, they could actually beat your ass, you had to be nice all the time :/
    hax
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I know! ...and even worse, if you were a lippy @$#^er to people, they could actually beat your ass, you had to be nice all the time :/
    So THAT's why there's so many ugly old folks around !!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

That or they were just nice, dignified, and respectful.
    ____ Equipment

...and stabbity when other people weren't the same.

it worked, apparently. for 6000+ years. or something. weirdos.
    ____ Equipment

A: 11 hrs? u got one of those flintstone cars? I suspect yer wife to have a legstrength (still on the flinstonecar-idea) quite superior to your own, but still...

B: you posted a fwm on christmas day?! hezus fookious christus - you need to get out more
    Tokrika - advisor of First Light

Ceterum censeo Omni-tek esse delendam

Merry Chrimble all

FWM on Christmas day... insane! Lol you FC ppl work too hard!... Go relax, shoo, shoo!

*makes little go away motions*

Ahhh, like your sig?

Awesome equip... very handy for new ppl learning how to setup their toons
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

this is teh internts, what were you expecting
    ____ Equipment

Lol! Good point
    Troxxor - Atrox Enforcer - My Ganker [Target]
    Slights - Solitus Enforcer - My Tanker [Target]

Loyal General of Ascension
    www.clan-ascension.org
    Rimor | Clan
    Significant Alts: SlightChange | Bokken | Takken

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast