Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - December 25th, 2009 - Christmas Day

meh
    Quote Originally Posted by McKnuckleSamwich View Post
    considering how many ranged advies omni has, clan did quite a job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciex View Post
    Ive rolled NT and rarely make it longer than 3-4s vs fixers.
    Talking whats OP and whats not by people who have never really played so told OP profession is just lame.

/me falls into a turkey comma and goes to bed.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

The apartments in Hammarby Sjöstad is way overpriced, I hope your wife's sister knows that ;P

Have a nice time in Stockholm
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Merry Christmas Means.

By the way, the trick is to stick the wifey and kids in one car, and then take another one yourself. Being relegated to the backseat is intolerable.:P

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post

here with 4 kids under 4 years of age...3 dogs...a insane cat.

Merry Christmas!
    Aren't all cats insane?? and merry Christmas to you too...hope there's at least a little merriment for you in it ^^
    Still waiting for Ultimate Ofab Armor!

Definition of penultimate - next to the last

Merry Christmas to Means and the AO development crew. Your hard work has given some of us the opportunity to not have enough perspective about these demons you speak of, all the giving the newer generations of AO players good insight into the past, present, and even the future to some extent (thanks to Soon(tm) ).

While you guys toil away at this, those of us who are still loyal fans who continue to teach up those that have just come to enjoy our game as well. I am happy to hear the holiday news. As insane as often family time is, sometimes you think to yourself its often worth the stress. It is your time off, after all. Sometimes doesn't feel like it, but I am pretty sure you have no other choice but appreciate it anyway, for what it is, at least.

You almost can't recognize this game, from a year or so ago. I hope by the next Christmas, we'll be in a spot to repeat that phrase.

Thank you for all the hard work. That goes for everyone who puts the hours for it to continue and evolve.

Much love from Clan Steadfast!
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    its christmas?
    at ground zero

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Thank you for all the hard work. That goes for everyone who puts the hours for it to continue and evolve.
    Ditto
    R.I.P Mafia1337. You were to young to be knocking on Heavens door.

Zolic
    Infizicator
    WillItSmash

Merry Xmas Colin!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

You survived your wife's driving... thats the important thing 8)

Merry X-Mas Means & Co.
    If it's not broken your not trying hard enough.

Grind42 General of Athens Paladins

merry christmas?

eh.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    WALL OF TEXT
    YOU ARE IN STOCKHOLM?! And not telling meh?!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

Hmm, anyone could combine short list with everything they have archived to release this year, just for show how "good" they have been this year ;D
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

2010 new engine ? you gotta be kidding
    Xeratrading 220/26 NM trader|||Methalix 220/21 Atrox Enforcer
    Methaball 176/4 Atrox MP|||Xeradoc 150/16 Solitus Doctor
    Methafire 150/20 Atrox Soldier|||Xeradvent 121/10 Solitus Adventurer
    Xeranuke 186/17 Solitus Nano-technician
    Xeracrat 200/21 Solitus Bureaucrat
    President of ~~ Athalantes ~~
    Squad Commander of The Glowing Nightfliers

Any update on if the changes to ease the SK/LExp/AIxp grind will be eased in 2010? I know you have mentioned this before but details seemed sparse so i figured i would ask.
    Proud Member of Paradise

C'mon... we all know the engine will go live on december 21st 2012... :P
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Whatever.... get to work, lazy.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Ekarona View Post
    Hmm, anyone could combine short list with everything they have archived to release this year, just for show how "good" they have been this year ;D
    Short list: Opening up communication with the players

Not to take away from all the other achievements made during this year, but this is the one that I feel has had the greatest impact upon the game. Imho you can fill a game with all kinds of uber e-peenish items or expansions but if the players don't feel they matter they are not going to stay. Opening up communication with the players and LISTENING has been a huge step in making players feel they matter. For this alone they have been very, very good.
    You have not wasted your day if you have laughed at least once and learned at least one new thing. ~Jokzer

The way I see it, the loot, the levels, all the binary is temporary and can be lost at any time. The only permanent thing in the game are the people and the memories you make with them. ~Silq

~ Homeostasis ~ Proud member of ARETE ~RX~. 2001-2014 - It's been a wonderful journey! *hugs* from Homeo and her army of alts!

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperxrk2 View Post
    Short list: Opening up communication with the players
    As an extension of the above: A complete Revitalisation of the Professionals Program.

Merry Christmas!
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast