Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cz: can you make LLTSs not drop in 1/2, but max at 8%?

disregard

Last edited by Beaker; Oct 16th, 2002 at 19:23:50.
    original author of Helpbot

LOL, you actually PAID someone for a 6% LLTS when you could have missioned or blitzed for the same thing in a VE for free ??

are you stoned?

He got some nice crack i think.
    Please dont nerf my scope. I paid so much for it. this will be unfair if the crit chance was nerfed from 8% down to 7.99
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

Last edited by Beaker; Oct 16th, 2002 at 19:24:03.

Originally posted by Beaker
    Wouldn't it be nice if all the 8% LLTS's were still 8% after the nerf?

I don't see why they have to make the 8%'s be 4%.
    Because they where overpowered? Wasnt that the whole thought behind nerfing them?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Last edited by Beaker; Oct 16th, 2002 at 19:24:21.

Last edited by Beaker; Oct 16th, 2002 at 19:24:32.

Basically, you're saying: "I spent money on a 6% scope. Other spent money on higher than 8% scopes. They should get more penalized than I should...."....

I understand what you're trying to say, but I don't think that would be too fair in my opinion. But, of course, that's just my opinion.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

Last edited by Beaker; Oct 16th, 2002 at 19:24:44.

Imo, making a 8% scope into a 4% scope would not NEARLY be reducing the value of the scope as opposed to a 15% being reduced to an 8%.

If they are going to leave 8% and lower without being nerfed, then they have to add some incredible modifiers to the LLTS being nerfed....
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

No longer playing.

Last edited by Beaker; Oct 16th, 2002 at 19:25:12.

Heh. I think we're having a communication error here. My mistake, I shall try to make my post a little more clear.

I'm saying that if they DO nerf the 15% scope down to a 8% scope, then they had better add some VERY nice modifers to it to make up for the nerf.

If they do that, then I see no problem of leaving 8% and lower scopes the way they are....as long as the 8% and lower don't get the modifiers as well. I mean, if they're not being nerfed, then I don't see any reason to add modifiers to those as well.

Now, lets say Funcom decides to nerf the 15% down to 8% and they don't bother to add any GREAT modifiers to it. What distinguishes the nerfed 15% LLTS and an 8% LLTS that isn't nerfed? Almost nothing! That's completely UNFAIR. So, in that scenerio, the 8% should be reduced as well.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

No longer playing.

Originally posted by garzini
    LOL, you actually PAID someone for a 6% LLTS when you could have missioned or blitzed for the same thing in a VE for free ??

are you stoned?
    They are definitly not the same. The reason why also low QL LLTS are very much in demand are because of their ability to be equipped on a lower level twink than a VE is.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Thumbs down Useless

This is a pretty "unique" thing to say about the 8% llts scope...Think about this, the people who have ql 200 ellts's will have 8% scopes and the ql 100 scope will also be 8%? Lol who wants all that extra init penalty? That screws the higher ql scopes and uberizes the ql 100ish ones.

Then there would be no benift to having a higher QL scope.. plus, the higher ql scope would have more negative initiatives. unless at the point where the scopes hit 8%, then init penanly become less and less.. then there would be a benifit to having a higher QL one.. (something people saved, earned, or paid millions for)...
    Luxferro

"We will look into it"

Yeah right..lol

Last edited by Beaker; Oct 16th, 2002 at 19:25:26.

Interesting... You do realize that if they did something like that it would essentially destroy the value of all 15% scopes and make 8% scopes the most valuable... which doesn't seem to make sense in that they want to preserve the value of the 15% scope... no one would pay more for an 8% scope that dropped your inits by double another 8% scope... on the flipside you kill the value of a 15% scope if you double the number of the by making all 8-15% scopes equal...

the point of this was to remove the overpowered effect of the ELLTS scopes, not turn them into another overpowered effect... my guess is they'll just buy them back for alot of cash...
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast