Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: About MPs

Quote Originally Posted by Klodders View Post
    Awesome. Good thing MPs have NR debuffs. Oh, wait... They don't. But you knew that already.
    That doesn't mean your debuffs never land. MP nanoskill is respectable.

@Goat, yeah that'd explain why Dominates screw me out of Izzy double/triple, I use Ofab sleeves for the extra HP.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    That doesn't mean your debuffs never land. MP nanoskill is respectable.
    And what if it does land, what then? What stops you from finishing me with this bugged nuke?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

And what if it does land, what then? What stops you from finishing me with this bugged nuke?
    Well that's a separate issue. I honestly, hand on heart, find that nuke to be bugged.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Hostility Scourge and Nano Division! And maybe eNSD! Plus NM coon (wat you aren't a nm?), nm perk reflect, maxing conceal (!), heal pet, teh 1300 heal perk, and a stim. And runspeed/preferably whompah. If you even looked at that NT without destroying the button for hostility scourge...then you should do it next time.

2900 NR is less than 200 points higher than my highest nanoskill on my mp, and if I can predict and incoming fight with an NT I'll often swap to hud3 nano and swap ofab helm for beast helm. That brings my highest nanoskill over 2800.
    Last edited by Mountaingoat; Apr 28th, 2010 at 03:03:01.

Quote Originally Posted by Mountaingoat View Post
    Hostility Scourge and Nano Division! And maybe eNSD! Plus NM coon (wat you aren't a nm?), nm perk reflect, maxing conceal (!), heal pet, teh 1300 heal perk, and a stim. And runspeed/preferably whompah. If you even looked at that NT without destroying the button for hostility scourge...then you should do it next time.
    Well, if you have problems with dominates (EL OH EL!!! srsly ), I could suggest you to do the same (minus HS/ND).

2900 NR is less than 200 points higher than my highest nanoskill on my mp
    It still doesn't mean that current state of dominates is fine for today's TL7 PvP.

and if I can predict and incoming fight with an NT I'll often swap to hud3 nano and swap ofab helm for beast helm. That brings my highest nanoskill over 2800.
    Gee. And you will do, what? Beat NT with a stick (since you can't have meaningful bow setup with such high nano skills)?

P.S.
    NT can disable/slowdown the heal pet.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Might as well chuck NSD in the bin when the reworked removers go live

Kinda funny that a prof so focused on nanoskills...can perk NR with very low drawbacks, Nt's nanos obiously need a overhaul with 20% added to requirments or something
    Still here

Reworked Removers? Did I miss something?

X

well Shutdown Removal perks will have there immunity sorted i think? Plus traders getting the full line opened to them.

Pretty low chance v a trader now, lower than low soon
    Still here

Also remember that with the BR changes we will see a big influx of sold's. That + loosing blockers? lol

You got to admit, as it stands the future looks very bad for mp's, not that anyone at FC HQ really notices it seems.
    Still here

Oh I see it. 10 sec immunity added to the second remover perk on Nano Doc.

I think it's likely that we'll see much more change to all the removal mechanics in the game with the rebalancing. It's certainly been suggested by FC in the stuff they've said so far, that debuff nanos will get short recharges, local cool-downs, shortened durations and possibly more "affected by" blocks to prevent stuff running too often on one target.

When all that comes through, there's going to have to be a re-examination of all removers and immunities whatever happens. I think it's too early to say what the overall effect will be.

X

The fact is one of our tools getting nerfed once again.

Have mp's actually had any news that prevents us going instant splat once these blockers go?

Its not hard to see how bad it is, duel pretty much any proof without using blockers , see how long you last infront of our pet buddies toe to toe. Its pretty sad
    Still here

Most of the MP stuff is likely to be in Pets and Nanos. The details of rebalancing them have yet to be released... so it's really hard to say. There's too much uncertainty all round at the moment to be able to confidently say what the overall effect is likely to be either way.

NSD isn't necessarily going to end up with an overall nerf just because an immunity has been added to one perk in the rebalancing... because other changes to the nanos and other removers that will come in the rebalancing may well end up being overall more positive.

I'm not saying it'll go either way... just that we aren't in a position to say yet. FC did say they hoped to get some more details out about other elements of the rebalancing once they'd got the Collector patch out - so hopefully that'll include some more detail on the nano changes and pet changes.

X

NSD is getting even more useless with incoming balancing patch (added immunity).
    Only NTs should get NSD immunity as NSD disables them in total.
    Other profs should not get it.

NSD removal perks should be removed also.
    They was designed to remove original 1 minute never landing NSD that was too long.

Now eNSD is only 15 seconds on 10 seconds recharge hard to land on anyone who works on its NR.
    It eats all my nanopooll in several shots.
    eNSD is the second nano that can make my nanopool empty (first is GTH =)

So remove NSD removal perks at all pls.
    Or left just one instead of two. Whould be a fare compromise.
    Last edited by gaiatry; May 17th, 2010 at 09:50:36.
    Molotoff Cocktail

Quote Originally Posted by gaiatry View Post
    Only NTs should get NSD immunity as NSD disables them in total.
    Other profs should not get it.
    Not immune, since they're the 1 profession that it would make the most sense to cast it on. And it's already close to impossible to land NSD on a good NT.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123