Thread: Keeper - Questions to FC 2010

Keeper - Questions to FC 2010

You got any question about the future of the keeper profession? Post them here, I'll report them and see if we can get an official answer. Again, I only want to see questions here.

This thread is not open for discussion. If you want to discuss about specific posts you are free to start a new thread.

Keeper - Questions to FC
    *22 December 2009*

green = official response from Funcom

1. Is there anything in the works to improve Keeper offensive output?
    Currently as things stand, our defenses, at least to me, seem pretty good, we can soak a lot of damage but when it comes to actually killing others, without MR (not all of us are Atrox) we seem a little impotent. (Hacre)

Kintaii: This is a rebalancing, and will effect (and ultimately balance) the offensive capabilities of all professions.

Hopefully, though, additions to their toolsets like the added attack-option nanos (like the current Fury/Wrath nanos), will also give the Keepers a few more offensive options as well

2. Where does FC see our profession as a fit, looking forward?
    Pre LE we were -the- anti melee profession class, with the tools to soak up melee attack output, with an offence more than capable of taking them down.

Fast forward to now, we're no longer in this position. So will we see a return to that, or do they see us having another niche? (Hacre)

Kintaii: Incoming things like Parry, Riposte and Reverse Knockback will ultimately place Keepers in a much more defensively powerful position than their current capabilities, though, and ensuring that Keepers have a defensive playstyle is our overall goal.

Last edited by NoGoal; Jan 6th, 2010 at 14:31:39.
    blah