Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Funcom Facebook and Twitter Competition

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDoggy View Post
    Means, i want "Friday with Means" NOW!
    yeah maybe we'll get a *20* second video this time. Weeeeeeeeee!

=P
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Quote Originally Posted by blix01 View Post
    Who's whining?
    and the only emo post in this thread was from Means who got his feelings hurt because of a comment that was painfully close to reality.
    Uh huh.. keep tellin yourself that.
    Snarfblatt
    President of Knights of Ka
    Site Admin of AOFroobs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfblattt View Post
    The amount of emo and whine in this thread is amusing. It's called advertising. We've wanted it and now we complain about getting it... sheesh.
    Advertising. Of what? The same old game that people have been ignoring/walking away from the past few years?

Means himself said no point in advertising until there's something to advertise. Unless you've got the new engine under your hat there, your point was......pointless.

if i would ever have a million euro to spare i would invest it in ao.
    (more like donating but ok) )
    i would love to see :X it around for at least till 2015 !!!!.
    With all my power I give courage to me and my family

Quote Originally Posted by Phixalicious View Post
    Advertising. Of what? The same old game that people have been ignoring/walking away from the past few years?

Means himself said no point in advertising until there's something to advertise. Unless you've got the new engine under your hat there, your point was......pointless.
    Your denial of Twitter and Facebook as viable means of marketing is pointless. As is most of the comments in this thread, including mine.

Happy Holidays.
    Snarfblatt

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfblattt View Post
    Your denial of Twitter and Facebook as viable means of marketing is pointless. As is most of the comments in this thread, including mine.

Happy Holidays.
    Oh, Twitter is definitely great for marketing. If you're marketing Demi Moore's ass, anyway.

Oh, Twitter is definitely great for marketing. If you're marketing Demi Moore's ass, anyway.
    Heh.. links please.
    Snarfblatt

FRIDAY WITH MEANS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RWAWRAWRAR!!!!

RRAWRWrRAraRaR!
    Geez take it Eeez son.

She used to be so hawt.

Meh.

I find twitter a waste of time, and i wouldnt want AO on my facebook page. I mainly use facebook for non virtual contacts..

Soo, where is FWM?

That's marketing WITH her ass, not for.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbluebear View Post
    She used to be so hawt.
    I still like to watch One Crazy Summer. Kill the cute and fuzzy bunnies!!

Kintaii is more entertaining and informative than Means......I want Kintaii back.

Fridays with Kintaii FTW!!
    Sawbones2 220/22 NM Doc, General of Pantheon
    Rootntootm 220/25 Soli Crat
    Rockmsockm 212/19 Trox Enfo
    Swaptioneer 175/13 Opi Tradah
    Sliderule 134/11 Soli Engie

Quote Originally Posted by Sawbones2 View Post
    Kintaii is more entertaining and informative than Means......I want Kintaii back.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

means kicks kantaii's butt! he has zuper powers!
    Geez take it Eeez son.

I wonder if he has better hair too? Oh snap!
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

I'd much prefer they both do what they excel at. Kintaii working and Means talking.

Refuse to let my friends identify me with AO... Alternate identities should not be mixed with RL! I don't even think my friends know if/how much I game.

Wow, we always manage to derail a thread some somehow. And with that in mind....
    Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    This IS SPAAAARTTTAAAAAAA!
    Meat sauce on pasta!
    Kacey "Regidoc" Stych
    Former President of Valor Eternal and joined it's ranks again!
    {doc setup} {enforcer setup}
    {doc perks} {enforcer perks}
    Alts:Chiana "Infinitenull" Natsume, Rien "Daeminess" Shaina, Little "Miissy" Smith, Preytorian
    Your type is: SEA. 11% of respondents so far fall into that type. Socializer 73% Explorer 66% Achiever 46% Killer 13%
    System Message: Offline message from Means on Sat 17 Nov 2007 19:48 GMT: Means: This lag is really bad...

Thanks Funcom! I love when you do some nice things for the community. I've signed up on all links. Of course I already use both FB and Twitter so not a big deal for me in either way. Not that it would be a big deal regardless. I mean it's not like you're forcing me to be interactive on either service. Which is really good since I can barely touch either one since I've been so busy lately. So yeah, click a couple links and then walk away is something I can surely handle (which is more than I can say for many of the other posters on this thread).
    Cathryn "Vallikat" Thompon

Your queen of muffiny goodness!
    Director - Gridstream Productions --->Tune In Here

Member, GSP Dancers

Gunney: Lissunin ta GSP mayukz me wanna play... wut bettah reezun duz enee wun need?

Quote Originally Posted by vallikat View Post
    So yeah, click a couple links and then walk away is something I can surely handle (which is more than I can say for many of the other posters on this thread).
    Wow...you hurt my feelings. Harsh and uncalled for really.

Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast