Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Funcom Facebook and Twitter Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Ballux View Post
    How about irrelevant banter to pass the time until FwM?
    Exactly, you people are catching me at a bad time...it's Friday, I hate my job, I don't want to be here, I'm ready for the weekend, and I just got riled up...I'm going to take my lunch break now. I'm sure you'll all miss me so much!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Means is now offline, no FWM for us.
    Thanks dude, its like elementary school all over again. One tard and we all lose out on freeplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by tweeeeeek View Post
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    Quote Originally Posted by Means
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Wow...you hurt my feelings. Harsh and uncalled for really.
    Don't listen to him, I'm pretty sure there were at least 19 subscribers just at our little meeting in "The Grind."

Im sure you know the numbers anyway.

AO is like this horrible rash, in the fact that it's always gonna be there for me. And it's damn gratifying to scratch.
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoon View Post
    Don't listen to him, I'm pretty sure there were at least 19 subscribers just at our little meeting in "The Grind."
    Or 19 toons, at least.
    half on auto-dance scripts.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoon View Post
    AO is like this horrible rash, in the fact that it's always gonna be there for me. And it's damn gratifying to scratch.
    That is sig worthy material right there, that is.
    and everyone knows solsdiers dont think they just cast ams then roll face in keyboard for maximum efficiency
    I would have loved to see 18.0 finish up faster...but some "interesting" ways of playing the game were discovered that slowed the process slightly...in the same way as the pope is slightly Catholic.

FWM is one of many highlights of my week, yet two weeks in a row.... i feel empty =/
    I wanna hear progress about what is going on with the perk changes, everything your working on i dont wanna be submitted to advertisment to other games or other sites.

Means you fail to see that AO is religion to many of us, and when our pope just ignores us he will eventually loose his followers. We are as much apart of this game as you, yet you dont put in the effort of updating us on the progress of the balancing act etc etc...

Friday with means is AO's "sunday church times".

Please communicate with the community, this is not the time to be mysterious or secret.
    Everyone that reads FWM and follow the forums are dedicated players that's why there are so many aggrevating comments when there's just nothing to read or talk about ingame.

h8 to autohead
    Deadfroobs - 18 agent- Work in progress
    Reidsangry - 30 enf - Work in progress
    Reidsmp - 76 mp
    Reidsagent - 95 agent/enf
    Reidsdrainz - 114 agent
    Reidscrat - 161 crat
    Reids - 218 crat
    Reidventurer - 220 advy
    Reidsma - 220 MA

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Don't know about money, but I made a commitment to myself that I would never sign up for a facebook or twitter account...dumbest websites ever in my opinion.

Facebook: I'll stick with real friends, thank you.

Twitter: I don't give a crap what you morons are thinking.

That pretty much sums it up.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancingrage View Post
    It seems I used the improper analogy.

You basically told Means, and every developer who works on AO, all of who care very much about this project, their baby, in short, that it'll be dead in 5 years. Picture walking up to a family with their young child and saying that and you'll probably have a really close approximation of what your words' impact are.
    You're not seriously comparing the eventual shutdown of a game to the death of a child, are you? Because if you are, might I suggest you put the keyboard away and join the rest of us in the real world.
    Last edited by Phixalicious; Dec 18th, 2009 at 19:38:11.

Read 1984, you'll avoid those ****ty sites like the plague.

Quote Originally Posted by meatybtz View Post
    Means is now offline, no FWM for us.
    Thanks dude, its like elementary school all over again. One tard and we all lose out on freeplay.
    Yeah, I'm sure he's never been criticized in his entire life, and my saying I don't think AO will be around in 5 years was too much for him to handle.

Quote Originally Posted by reids View Post
    h8 to autohead
    Thanks m8!
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

By the amount of selfpity, hate, whining, QQ, emotastic & retardation in this thread I wish this weeks FWM would go like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Yeah it's friday alright, so have a good one and merry christmas, bye

Means

I'd have entertainment all weekend over this.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

Good luck to those (pathetic souls) who actually have an account already and enter the Facebook / Twitter contest.
    Major "Grimclaw" Sinister Solitus - Enforcer | Alucard "Opigrim" Ashwell Opifex - Shade | Queen "Shoomi" Hex Opifex - Keeper

Yeah, I'm sure he's never been criticized in his entire life, and my saying I don't think AO will be around in 5 years was too much for him to handle.

Thanks m8!
    well, if we go by the everyone is as mature as a 3rd grader..which seems to hold true for the forums... then we can assume our GD is what.. 5th?

Come on, lets get some whitty sarcarsm in here. The Whine sucks and so does the cheese.

Quote Originally Posted by ephedrae View Post
    Do you get money for promoting those sites?
    I'm not gonna sign up there.
    This
    Don't know about money, but I made a commitment to myself that I would never sign up for a facebook or twitter account...dumbest websites ever in my opinion.
    and this
    Quote Originally Posted by Moyahno View Post
    wtb a option for those against those sites to win things
    and finally, this.
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Quote Originally Posted by Tlatoani View Post
    The Internets in general, it's all big brother, ALL BIG BROTHER! ALL OF IT! ALL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tlatoani View Post
    My thoughts exactly, Orwellian for all. Honestly, I don't feel sorry for anyone either once it's *really* in full swing. People deserve what they end up with for trading thier liberty for 'security'. Control grid almost in place, then it will be time to board the train, followed by a nice relaxing shower for those who are a nuisance

The amount of emo and whine in this thread is amusing. It's called advertising. We've wanted it and now we complain about getting it... sheesh.
    Snarfblatt
    President of Knights of Ka
    Site Admin of AOFroobs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfblattt View Post
    The amount of emo and whine in this thread is amusing. It's called advertising. We've wanted it and now we complain about getting it... sheesh.
    my thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Snarfblattt View Post

Who's whining?
    and the only emo post in this thread was from Means who got his feelings hurt because of a comment that was painfully close to reality.
    ======================

blix01/spookiepants/stiffwood

Means, i want "Friday with Means" NOW!

Mckie 220|30|70 - Babyraven 220 - Puenktchen 220 - Tricktickler 214

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post

It is theorectically possible to combine "Taco Shell" with "Ground Beef." But you need 10 in Intelligence.
    If you get that message, consider yourself the passenger of the short bus o.O

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast