Thread: Hi! New player signing on...

Hi! New player signing on...

Hi all!
    I am new to the game
    (Well had a try for a few years agoo but never did go past level 16)
    Any hooo
    I have all expansions and started a Soloist Engi...
    Well i am in shadowlands starting area and only low level (doing the int mission for drake as a type this)

But i seek a friendly family guild that can and want to take in a noob like me :-D

Wam99

No one wants new players in there guild corp?
    Well i have not chosen a side yet...
    But i will as soon as i find a family i can learn to like

So plez contact me asap

Hi again!
    Well my account is old but i am new to the game!

Is the game dead?
    For now one have even bothered to reply to me...

Well soon i have to choose a side...
    leaning on omni

plz plz any corp help me out i am rely going to try to get in to this game and a corp/guild would be so mush more fun (i think)...
    I am only level 5 Solitus Engineer
    Here name is Zuerey

Some thing about me!
    I am a old EQ1 and EQ2 SWG (WOW for my son like it) AOC player well i have tried a few more but this are the once i played for real...
    I am a man of 45 years from Sweden i have a son and a wiffe a work full time and like playing MMORPG games

I tell you more if you are interested...

Wam99
    Zuerey level 5 Engi

-------------------------
    EQ1 i have a level 72 mag (stoped when level was 65 returned for a friend started again stooped at 72)
    EQ2 i have a level 81 Necro
    SWG was a master scout/medic (stoped befor CU and NGE)
    WOW a 85 priest and a 80 warlock 72 rouge
    AOC 80 POM
    Last edited by Wam99; Sep 4th, 2011 at 08:55:52.

You're not meant to post "looking for orgs" posts here. Find an organization in the Rimor Recruitment forums to contact about joining, and follow their advice/directions.
    [[ RYUAHN | 220/21 Opifex Trader
    == Proud Member of Core ==
    [[ ALASTROPHE | 220/15 Solitus Martial-Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
    There is literally nothing wrong with {Shutdown Skills} in it's current incarnation. What should be being looked at is the reason why it's needed so much. E.g, the incredible amount of Alpha being thrown around and the fickleness of Evade profs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cratertina View Post
    I walk in to BS... could not perk people... with 3704 AR and 300 AAD drain... NT facerolled me, shade instagibbed me, after a few minutes I just decided not gonna bother.

Quote Originally Posted by Saetos View Post
    You're not meant to post "looking for orgs" posts here. Find an organization in the Rimor Recruitment forums to contact about joining, and follow their advice/directions.
    Hi there
    Well i can be wrong but for what i understand from this post
    http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=432401
    I am in the right forum thread

Well if not direct me to the right forum thread and i go there :-)

Wam99

Saetos is right, people don't usually post these things. They browse the orgs in the list and go on from there. But, I do have a suggestion. Being a new player, if you go Omni you can join a fast growing org by the name of Pack of Noobs. Just look around Rome or Bor and you are bound to run accross a few of them, online numbers are usually in the 30s. Leader is Ipewpewu.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

If you have not chosen a side yet, it means you are still Neutral :
    I recommend you check out The House of Black Star, who are a large and active neutral org.
    Check out their website (www.blackstaruo.com) or join their org bot (/tell hobsbot !join) to know more or to apply