Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122

Thread: Notum Dovvetech GUI 4.3

It would really useful to have the bank, backpack, and inventory slots a lighter color. Any black or really dark items are almost invisible to me.

For the time being, I've added this as feedback to the list of things that could be tweaked in a future update, but I don't have anything in mind about when (if) that will happen.

I haven't entirely given up on the idea of reworking the themes into one unified texture set which can be configured with presets to look almost the same as the current, separate themes, or their parts freely mixed and matched to create your own completely custom look (this actually kind of exists right now, in the form of the Morph theme, but cutting out the web/JS based customizing tool and the need of messing with the files directly could make it more user friendly). It would also make it possible to add further/new options like lighter item slot backgrounds, larger mouse pointers etc. There could even be an option to freely change the "tinting" of the entire GUI without having to change the textures themselves.

This, however, first would require a lot of epxermenting to figure out how to actually do these things (I'm fairly convinced they are possible, the only question is the exact method), and then even more work to rework, unify and expand the texture sets from the individual themes into a single universal set. And I'm not sure if/when will I have the time and inspiration to start such a large scale project.
    Last edited by Honorbound; Mar 25th, 2016 at 09:04:20.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I've always wanted a different color gui. I am sick of green and blue.

Click on OPEN, open a window but can't change gui path

Exclamation ndGUI 4.3.4.7 available

ndGUI updated to 4.3.4.7 for compatibility with game update 18.8.18.

For details and download location, see the first post of the thread.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122