Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Notum Dovvetech GUI 4.3

I fixed so AOUmod works with 18.6. Until AO Universe fixes it themselves or use my changes you can download them here:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2804403/aou_mod_1.2.5.zip

Fixed in this:
    - 18.5.4 window changes was added.
    - Fixed folder-changes with 18.6
    - Fixed the gfx-file changes with 18.6
    - Fixed so install doesn't overwrite original install files.
    - Updated install-scripts
    - Updated install documentation
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

cant find the download link, all files on your site seem to be deleted from the server and version numbers of the links on your website dont reflect the new version. kinda irritated....is there some other site we are supposed to download?

Quote Originally Posted by stirb View Post
    cant find the download link, all files on your site seem to be deleted from the server and version numbers of the links on your website dont reflect the new version. kinda irritated....is there some other site we are supposed to download?
    Was that to my link or one of the other?
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

no....you should make a separate thread btw for your stuff...

no....you should make a separate thread btw for your stuff...
    Okie dokie.

I'll let that be up to the owner of AOUmod to fix it if they want to. I merely patching stuff for people who had problems with it after the recent client update.

Just wasn't able to find any other mod-threads related to this atm.

still looking for that updated dovvetech gui file

just manually change the broken links until OP fixes them.

e.g. http://ndgui.aodevs.com/ndGUI_4.34_18.5.3_Core.zip

should be http://ndgui.aodevs.com/ndGUI_4.34_18.6.0_Core.zip

That worked for me, just gotta work out how to activate the gui now :/

and that was almost too simple, once you have the gui in the correct folder just type ndGUI instead of default in the settings window!!

Silly me was trying to browse to a file :/

installed the dovve edge theme and all chat is in black ....
    settings window also broken
    Last edited by stirb; Feb 27th, 2013 at 13:39:31.

The site is and has been updated correctly at the time of announcement, all links are up to date and all files are present. There must be a lazy cache between you and the host which didn't feel like refetching the HTML document even though it had changed. I could add a "no-cache" directive, but it shouldn't happen with a properly configured cache server.

installed the dovve edge theme and all chat is in black ....
    settings window also broken
    I'm guessing you only installed the Theme, but not the Core files, as usual.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

that might have been the problem, thanks for the fast update!

error downloading dovvetech themes

I cant download any of the themes probably due to ''not properly configured cache server'',could you post how to fix the problem pls,thx

Holding down the Shift key while using the reload function in any browser should trigger a force-reload which should refetch the up to date version of the page and all referenced content from the server, disregarding any cached version anywehere.

If that doesn't work, then I'm out of ideas. I always get the current version here without even a force reload...

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."

Quote Originally Posted by Crapmaker View Post
    I cant download any of the themes probably due to ''not properly configured cache server'',could you post how to fix the problem pls,thx
    Same here. Can not download the 18.6 themes. Any solutions ?
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Dumonde
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Rank1
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Maxwell
    ..:: 220|30|70|e|::.. Zidane
    ..:: 220|28|66|e|::.. Isaak
    ..:: 215|20|56|e|::.. Rumb0
    ..:: 215|15|29|e|::.. Tiesto-1
    ..:: 212|17|46|e|::.. Pulsedriver
    ..:: 210|08|09|e|::.. Unseen

.. :: Punk :: ..

n00b allert:

2. Download the up to date version of both the Core package and your preferred Theme package

Where do I unzip these to? Guessing Anarchy Online\CD_image\gui or...?

3. Run the Config Tool (ndGUI_Config_Tool.cmd) in your Anarchy Online installation folder, select "ndGUI State", then select "Uninstall ndGUI" and wait for the process to complete

Like, copy the (ndGUI_Config_Tool.cmd) straight to Anarchy Online folder and run from there..?
    ´
    Mantrin /\ Amno /\ Groess /\ Egeria /\ Fisler /\ Iyix /\ Ilijana /\ Krugerrand /\

_/\_ Timber Wolf _/\_ Reticulating Splines _/\_

Silymarin /\ Omninecrosis /\ Masif /\ Indrik /\

Is it an update or a first time install?

In both cases, the instructions tell you exactly where to extract the packages to a few steps later.

That step #3 you've quoted is from the instructions to be followed when you have a previous ndGUI installation and need to update it for 18.6.0. If you do have a previous installation, you will find the Config Tool (for the old install to be removed) in the AO installation folder so it doesn't have to be copied anywhere. If you don't have a previous installation then you are looking at the wrong instructions, since you are doing a first time install, which is described in the Installation section of the page.

Hm, I've been reading wrong steps it seems... tired I guess - will have to look into it more tomorrow.

Thank you for quick reply
    ´
    Mantrin /\ Amno /\ Groess /\ Egeria /\ Fisler /\ Iyix /\ Ilijana /\ Krugerrand /\

_/\_ Timber Wolf _/\_ Reticulating Splines _/\_

Silymarin /\ Omninecrosis /\ Masif /\ Indrik /\

I did a dirty hack and enlarged your cursors

http://snake-oil.eu/temp/scrn0004.jpg
    If you like this, you can download the files here http://snake-oil.eu/temp/Graphics.UVGA http://snake-oil.eu/temp/Graphics.UVGI - overwrite the ones already in ndGUI. They seem to mix well enough with the extra icons.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

It's worth noting that it's a replacement for the, hmm... Dovvetech or dovvetech edge themes only? Too bad the texure sets can't be "tiered" so that you could override parts of a base custom set with an additional subset to modify only certain textures, just like how it works in the default set vs. custom set case now.

I have actually been thinking about offering an alternative, larger pointer set, but since the texture sets are static, the only way to do that is to build additional versions of each theme with each of the possible options and all their permutations... So we'd be looking at an exponential theme number growth...

Or, I could completely switch over to the "morph" architecture, so that there's only a single texture package containing every theme variant assets and all their optional / alternative versions, but then the use of the Theme Builder page would be mandatory... And it's extremely painful to (re)build that combined theme compared to single themes (it takes the better part of a day using several self-made tools to compile and format the index data then update the theme builder).
    Last edited by Honorbound; Mar 1st, 2013 at 09:32:32.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819202122 LastLast