Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Breed changes ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoefenf View Post
    Well why don't you all reroll than?

Your arguments are based on nothing. How can pvp be ballanced when there run around copy's of everything. ....

But i guess thats what FC wanne do. Make new content that makes people leave.
    Ill make something clear for you. The difference between a person who rerolls and a person who gets freed breed change is 1 more or less player in AO. You say everyone is going to copy each other? well quess what, they will also do copy each other if they reroll, it just would take longer. So your point of having everyone be the same is not valid anymore.

And for pvp is more easy to balance things out if everyone has the same setup. Its actualy versatility on professions that make balancing hard.

So your points are pretty much invalid, you are just ranting because you do not want breed change for other people.

AO is is 8 years old, its population is burnt out, items are nearly its end of evolution. You totaly fail to see the point here if you force people into rerolling you will just keep bleeding players.

Talking

Anyway obtena. Alot of people chosen there breeds because of looks and because what they readed on the create screen. I was one of them. I never watch the perks because i started as a froob. Like alot of the people who stil play this day. So actualy i don't care because in my honest opinion the only thing they are changing in the breed perks are those things that are over powerd.

But anyway you can't change a blunt mind with steady points. So have fun with your breed changes. When it happens and it wil be permanantly i wil cancel my subscription whithout a 2nd tought. And i am shure alot of other people wil do the same.

But i guess thats what FC wanne do. Make new content that makes people leave.
    And if people rolled toons based on looks, ignorance they are not forced to reroll if they don't want to. I know you don't care, you never did since page 1.

"But anyway you can't change a blunt mind with steady points." pretty much applys to you too. Im glad to hear that go ahead /ragequit, and the only ones who are going to quit after the breed change are the ones who's free month ran out ^.^, oh yeah and you

Let me translate the topic for everyone.

Hi, I rolled what looks to be an optimal breed/prof combo by chance. I don't want others to have optimal breed/prof combos because that makes me less powerful relatively speaking, and make my life harder.

End of Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty50 View Post
    Let me translate the topic for everyone.

Hi, I rolled what looks to be an optimal breed/prof combo by chance. I don't want others to have optimal breed/prof combos because that makes me less powerful relatively speaking, and make my life harder.

End of Story.
    Critical Hit! Hammer hit the nail on the head for 100,000 points of melee damage.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Quote Originally Posted by Autohead View Post
    Critical Hit! Hammer hit the nail on the head for 100,000 points of uncapped/piercing melee damage.
    Fixed =)

Your arguments are based on nothing.
    LAWL. My arguments? I'm just parroting what Means said, it's HIS idea. Like I mentioned, your arguing with the GAME DIRECTOR here, not players. If you have a beef with breed changes, why don't you use your fantastic logic on him? See where that get's you.

So have fun with your breed changes. When it happens and it wil be permanantly i wil cancel my subscription whithout a 2nd tought.
    So should we add this as another good reason for FC to implement breed changes?
    Last edited by Obtena; Dec 17th, 2009 at 19:23:07.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Wow your all realy stupid i guess.

It is like the one time i played eve online and i took my time to read threw all the special screens explaining how and what a specific choice did with your char when you just started. And guess what i came out with one of the strongest combo's in the game.

Thats exactly what i did with AO. I lookd and readed that trox had more hp. Mmm i wanne be a tank. Enforcer mmm tanking profession. DING DONG a new trox enf was born.

It is logic and nothing from the base of a breed is changing. A trox stil has more hp, a soli stil has the better abilities a nanomage stil got more nano and so on. Get real the only once who whant a breed change are those who where to stupid to pick right from the first time. And those who build a complete toon around one specific perk they got.

And like i said somewhere in the start of this topic. I don't disagree with giving everyone one change to change there breed. Because if you build your toon around this one perk that got nerfed you actualy should reroll or a breed change. But the idee of perma breed changes i dislike. Whats next ? PROF CHANGE ?

Quote Originally Posted by navycut View Post
    lol... so reroll my 220/26/70 toon with boc, beast shoulders, stellar deck, DB nanos, apf nanos, 2500 tokens, xan apf belt, blue belt, alb huds, DB bracer, alb bracer, penultimate ofab stuff and tonnes of other nodrop stuff, yeah yeah that sounds real fun.
    I was thinking the same thing.. I got married and had kids since I rolled my keeper in 2004.. I don't have time to reroll.
    There is simply a ton of content in game. Most of which you can't get a team for. So yeah. I'm all for breed change. And I probably won't change myself.
    Noorb: 220 Keeper
    Retention: 217 shade
    Hawtpants: 210 trader
    Osker: 210 MA(may re roll)

Quote Originally Posted by Noky69 View Post
    So yeah. I'm all for breed change. And I probably won't change myself.
    Yeah I probably won't change my soldier, but I'm considering possibly changing my keeper.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Wow your all realy stupid i guess.
    Yup, me, and everyone else that plays AO, and don't forget Means too, the originator of the idea. He must be the stupidest one of all.

It is like the one time i ...
    Zzzzzzzzzzz.....

And thats just shows your ignorance obtena. You know what go marrie the guy?

Seriously read what a person types and comment on that but don't act like a total *** everytime you make a post in my topics. I am fed up with your additude kid seriously.

If you can't come up with anything decent to post and actualy try and force my idee out of the door with stupid comments wil not work. But hey i can't help it you can't handle the fact that i am for once right.

I think the breed change is a good idea (One time). Seriously, I would support Profession changes if they decided to take a enforcers taunts all away and make them dd instead of tank, Change a Soldier to have AoE taunts and make them a primary tank, or take a MP's pets away etc. Changes in a professions role do change a bit but they are based around it, the breed changes totally alter many aspect of the game, now breed will matter more then ever in play style. Ive seen soldiers thinking of going nanomage for the health to nano damage conversion, or solitus for the balanced abilities of it, or trox for the more powerful health heal. Many agreed that the Mongo rage play-style could be used but it also wasn't really needed.
    Breeds are changing drastically and not allowing players to change their character to adopt to the breed changes and play-styles they want would result in more people leaving the game because of the grind of replacing all the items and research and ai lvl's as well as the unique holiday items that are irreplaceable.
    I will probably stay Solitus on my MA simply because I like how my MA looks and I didn't plan on relying on any single perk action that will be changing.
    You look in the future and see clones and cookie cutter breed/prof combo's. Thats here now.
    I look in the future and see many different styles of play that vary drastically by breed.
    I see a one time breed change as something necessary to keep many players who no longer have a breed/proff combo they wanted from leaving because they face the long grind yet again, FC is majorly changing things and letting the players change is still necessary because there is not yet enough new blood coming in to sustain AO otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vhab View Post
    I once got petitioned for "impersonating FC personal" for claiming I ran helpbot.

And thats just shows your ignorance obtena. You know what go marrie the guy?

Seriously read what a person types and comment on that but don't act like a total *** everytime you make a post in my topics. I am fed up with your additude kid seriously.

If you can't come up with anything decent to post and actualy try and force my idee out of the door with stupid comments wil not work. But hey i can't help it you can't handle the fact that i am for once right.
    Yup, I'm the only one telling you you're 'idea' is ridiculous. I guess you didn't see the other posts in this thread that aren't mine. No matter, You will be gone when breed resets becomes available, or at least you say. Problem solved ... for everyone.

/me Starts the "moderator summon" chant!

Oh mighty mods please make yourselves noticed here, we have a serious case of /rage that needs some smacking!

Zoeenf do you have any 220 toons ? just asking ( no need to name them) i'm just wondering since your perspective doesn't seem to be quite accurate.

Mighty Mods have answered the summongs.

Zoefenf; Obtena: Please stop typing and go outside. I really cannot tolerate you both being idiots and I am likely to do something... intolerant... if you continue.
    Guardian Venachar
    Public Forums Moderator - Deputy Team Lead | Professionals Liaison
    Forums Team | Community Relations Department | Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Eh, he's too patient. Everyone's had enough rolling this one around in the mud and you're spinning it in circles now.
    Coordinator Anarrina
    Public Forums Moderation Team Lead
    Community Relations Department

Advisors of Rubi-Ka

Forum Social Guidelines // Social Events with ARK // Rubi-Ka Marriage Registry // ARK Tours // Join ARK!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. -- GRRM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123