Thread: dudes! Next patch ETA?

dudes! Next patch ETA?

Heya

Just a friendly reminder that some people are anxious to find out when the next patch may be coming out.

We are just curious, because at one point a 4 - 6 week patch cycle was mentioned.

Thanks
    Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Re: dudes! Next patch ETA?

Originally posted by Animosity
    Heya

Just a friendly reminder that some people are anxious to find out when the next patch may be coming out.

We are just curious, because at one point a 4 - 6 week patch cycle was mentioned.

Thanks
    Ani.
    Add it to the list of broken promises.

Dear whiners:

The cancel button is that way.-->

Shoo.

I'd rather have them fixing the dynacamp loot/quests/uber bosses than leaving them broken and going on to 14.6.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

well it seems to get longer and longer each time.

You'd think by now they'd know what they are going to put in the next patch but apparently they don't.

I wager the booster pack is the next "patch"

Or maybe, just maybe, they've figured out that they are better off introducing the patches a bit slower and having them be less buggy. . .

Didja think of that?
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Or maybe just maybe almost the entire dev team has been put on project like the booster and shadowlands where they can charge us even more for them.

I don't know how long you've been around but the quality of the last patch did not reflect the amount of time it took them to get it out compared to other patches. Last patch was a relatively minor one yet it took over 3 freaking months.

Old days

Well, let's compare it to the infamous "take it easy" patch. I'd have to say that any patch where funcom doesn't break more things than it introduces is better than the earlier patches. From what I've seen, this is true of the latest patch. There have been no earth-shattering game-stopping bugs introduced, and there's been a modest addition of new material.

Still, this doesn't excuse funcom. They need to work much harder to keep this game competitive with future and current alternatives. My point is only that they do appear to be doing better than they used to do.

Hey, Take it easy

I am not flaming here, just if there was an ETA for a patch, I would schedule a day off work for that time period!

(yes I do take patch days off)

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

how does asking when the next patch will be ont, on the "next patch" forum, constitute whining?

it's a legitimate question on an appropriate forum.

<---Wishes he could get patch days off....

/whine
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Funcom should release one patch a week to keep some ppl happy.
    Novice Ozzie Fiix Ozborn

Intrepid you obviously hate this game. What are you doing here. To quote a poster

The canncel button is ---------->

I definately think patches will start to slow down here on out. I just hope the next few contain the NT/Soldier/Engi fixes hehe.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...1/name/xaielao
    "Yea, I've got your information.. you got my money?"
    Proud member of 3305 Local
    A non-GA Fixer, and pround of it!

Fergus ~ 27 Soldier (after wipe) ~ Test
    "No escaping pain! You belong to me.." Megadeath-Skin o' my Teeth

Fion ~ 25 Opi MA (after wipe) ~ Test
    "Woh look at that MOB! Think I can take it? *SMACK* OUCH!"

Even if we don't get a patch per month it would be nice to at least get a patch ETA along with possible contents of the patch.
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

Originally posted by Rebbeca
    Even if we don't get a patch per month it would be nice to at least get a patch ETA along with possible contents of the patch.
    bump for that. Dont care how epic the wait, as long as it is a well programmed patch(wishful thinking). Though ETA and pathwork idea would be nice.

bump for edged enforcers too.

had to add that
    Slickblue - 131 2he enforcer rk1

Anyone else feel like blitzing their office for the paycheck?

My Woman

notice: GAHH! I hate typos, so this is a pre-edit note, if its edited, then UBER MASTER TYPO KING Slickblue has done it again.. :/

While it would be nice to know the ETA. I expect it like asking how long a piece of string is..........

We'll tell you when we reach the end
    Kissysuzuki 220 - 24 - 60/70
    Minisuzuki 205 - 9 - 13/70
    Riders of the Lost Org

"Enforcers are being nibbled to death"

No ETA yet. The official info thread will be updated when we can.