Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 1329

Thread: I'm tired of reused Inventory Graphics..

Hold Hell at Bay, De'Valos Protection Ring and De'Valos Lava Protection Ring all share the same icon.

Last edited by Manicmouse; Nov 8th, 2012 at 09:48:00.
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Many items used in the Jack Legchopper quests use the same icons as many other things http://www.ao-universe.com/index.php?id=14&pid=217
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Any update on the progress of icons?

Im tired of npc reuse, wish fc would let the community made new meshes.

Badorde 220/30 ranger troxer adphy
    Mindsphere 220/30 soli crattikus
    Crowey 220/30 nindja tr0xs healthgivas
    Badorder 220/30 pewpew troks reflector
    Badodor 220/30 tarder

Ancient Scrap of Spirit Knowledge shares icons with a bunch of other albatrum stuff, and i tink alappaa has some of the same meshes. different colors (idea from zacemon) would be a nice change.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

I've not played AO much in the past 6 months or so, but I have made new implant icons and new CRU icons recently. When they will get slipped in-game is anyone's guess. THe dev team have all my contact info and if they need new icons they can and do poke me. but as for my initiatives to make new icone. most of my motivation has gone.

But, I have a Lifetime acc, so I'll never be truely away, just a bit awol. Kind of waiting for the new engine, and New Player experience. then I'll peek back and see how it looks.

Till then, cheers and have fun!!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

Quote Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
    I've not played AO much in the past 6 months or so, but I have made new implant icons and new CRU icons recently. When they will get slipped in-game is anyone's guess. THe dev team have all my contact info and if they need new icons they can and do poke me. but as for my initiatives to make new icone. most of my motivation has gone.

But, I have a Lifetime acc, so I'll never be truely away, just a bit awol. Kind of waiting for the new engine, and New Player experience. then I'll peek back and see how it looks.

Thank you Docaholic for changing the visual appeal of the game forever, in a way that's obviously present to every single one of us each time we log in. Cheers to yourself!
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

Quote Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post

Are there any plans on changing MA attack (such as Upon a Wave of Summer) icons? Current ones are way too hard to distinguish from each other. Most of these icons could be simply based on name of the attack (Attack of the Snake, Blessed with Thunder, Inner Balance - Jin & Jang, etc.)

Also I must thank you for all the work you put into this game so far. Let's just hope you are not done yet

thx Docaholic
    great job on recreating the icons past months/yrs !
    Last edited by Sugarbabe; Today at 13:37:00... 1337 times

Maybe a bit of a necro, but I just want to make sure that Doc knows that there's a new ring, with a name on it that he will find familiar. And I'm pretty sure it has a unique icon.

awesome CRU Icons, they just made it ingame btw, your work is still apreciated.
    i have to admit i got used to the old ones but i can see myself getting used to these too

all thumbs UP
    ~~ Veteran Mad Nuker of Komodo ~~ Join us Today ~~
    ~~ LVL 150-215 Arul Saba Factory ~~

220 NT Wizardelo (equip) Nano-Technician Nanomage Reborn Mad Nuker
    220 ENG Heresy (equip) Solitus Engineer... TS hoe
    216 ENF Wizarmadiloo (equip) Trox Enforcer ...lazy meatshield
    211 KPR Imoortal (equip) twinking....
    185 TRD Ciupakapra - work'in'progress

Thanks Doc for doing all this great work - It really changed appeal of Anarchy for me. I am still amazed, how new icons, made by you, are nice to look at!
    I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

I just came back after a 2 year break...and I couldn't find a darn thing in my inventory. And I've never been happier to have that happen. The new icons have refreshed the game appearance enough to add a layer of newness that makes the game just fresh enough to hold my interest again. Thanks for the hard work - even if you never do another icon for AO, your contribution has been incredible. Thanks for all your hard work and keep up the artworks, even if they are for other games.

PS - Docaholic's Ring of Treatment saved my butt on the first twinkling I did upon returning. Yay for treatment rings!
    -= Make the new engine look even better. Don't forget to post a screenshot! =-

Failed my vort immunity cause spam clicking on gelatinous lump (from apf for nanos) instead of green notum crystal.

https://aoitems.com/item/280585/
    https://aoitems.com/item/275909/

Haven't been here in ages, or so it seems,. I made new immunity crystals back in August 2010,.. what? they aren't in game yet? me thinks they are holding back for the new engine.. I wonder how many of the thousands of new icons I made will get slipped into the new engine.. I might have to come back and check it out when it goes live.

Meanwhile, Cheers all, Have fun!

Aw, new MA attacks icons would be so great. So great mayne, bump anyway.
    Angevil, proud 220 MA from Rimor.
    Flourishing anew. About twelve GUI/Perk/Armor setups done so far, hopefully that one will outlast the criticism of my perfectionism!

Ars Magna. Histories became artifacts, images of poor effect, memories filled with acts and neglect
    As a vulture of cultures I indeed feed my seeds with much greed, soaked in pleasure I succeed

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aiken View Post
    I couldn't bump this more even if I drove my damned car into it.
    I love that the OP took the time to put together some new graphics, but it was your post that drove me from "nice" to "bump", LOL!

Decided to finish the perks, that were half done like 2 years ago..

First the "Old"...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ps0f76ad31.png

and now the "New"

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...psa3fe854d.png

You be the judge!

Cheers!

Haribo are doing LSD flavour now?

Nice to see you're still around Doc!
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Page 66 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast