Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 144546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1329

Thread: I'm tired of reused Inventory Graphics..

I have wondered how you actually wear the eggs, do you strap them to your shoulders or do they just float there?
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

You crack them open, and let the yolk flow down your shoulders. You then revel in the ingenious way in which you did this, while you reflect on the future as seen through the yolk reflection.
    Tools: AOCrafter | AOcrayon | GUISelect | WebCrafter

- Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.

Mantis eggs have yolks?
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mawerick View Post
    You crack them open, and let the yolk flow down your shoulders. You then revel in the ingenious way in which you did this, while you reflect on the future as seen through the yolk reflection.
    Clever! So when you have broken the eggs you need to buy a new pair thus stimulating the AO economy.
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

Dragon parts... Realy could do some work on those unprocessed...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.
    Ekaslave 220/low Female Solitus Trader, FLAT(TM) pricing TS, almost all can do!
    Ekaros almost there/almost there too Male Solitus Martial-Artist.
    Ekadv gimp/gimp Female Opifex Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by Manicmouse View Post
    Clever! So when you have broken the eggs you need to buy a new pair thus stimulating the AO economy.
    lolololololol like you (or rather Mawerick) really are suggesting making items nodrop to help economy.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

I was just making a joke, but hey that's an interesting theory :x

Zero-Point Transmission Relay Scoop, Infused Ancient Nano Enhance and Dust Brigade Notum Infuser share the same icon.

Component Platform of Stamina and 6 Slot Belt share the same icon.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollcet View Post
    I give you a Thumbs up for investing Time & Work into those Icons ... but personally i find most of them too cuddly/smooth/colourfull ....... AO is supposed to be Sci-Fi but the new Icons look like they could be WoW or some generic Asian Fanatsygrind-MMO .

Also its a tad confusing to come back after a Patch not being able to visually Identify 10+ % of my Bank & Inventory Stuff but being forced to go List-Mode or Doublecheck each Name.

Is there a Mod for the Game which allowes me to get back the old Icons ?

I completely agree with this, go away with this Asian MMO nastyness.
    I do really appriciate the effort and time being spent on trying to improve on the game, tho i for one would really love a feature/mod that made the icons the good ol' ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelil View Post
    I completely agree with this, go away with this Asian MMO nastyness.
    I do really appriciate the effort and time being spent on trying to improve on the game, tho i for one would really love a feature/mod that made the icons the good ol' ones.
    All icons are in the AO database which is stored in your computer, in theory, I guess someone could make a MOD to "trick" the client into thinking it has a legitimate db while in truth it's using a modified one. However, that would mean someone would have to keep up with hundreds of icon changes, patches, db size, etc etc.

Nobody in their right mind would spend that kind of time and effort.

Doc has invested quite a bit of his time to help improve the in-game visuals and yes, not everyone is going to agree with everything he's created for the game... but who wants to see the same icon for a dozen different items in-game?

To anyone who doesn't like it, feel free to show your own art and do as Doc did, offer it to FC for free (no pay whatsoever). Just be sure the work is at the professional level otherwise the artwork may not be accepted.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

New sanctuary keys on clanside are a bit overbright :| otherwise nice.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

I liked old ones more...
    Ekarona 220/30 Female Solitus Engineer, long term member of Northern Star and proper "poor" gimp.

Doc, the new keys are great!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old maintainer and hoster of Helpbot, Xyphos, AO Minecraft Server, AO Devs
    Old dictator on Atlantean

New keys look great, altho I've only seen the omni ones.

But I thought you were against reused icons? The new Blood Red Notum Crystal looks like Xan NCU now ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Seoin View Post
    New keys look great, altho I've only seen the omni ones.

But I thought you were against reused icons? The new Blood Red Notum Crystal looks like Xan NCU now ;p
    Ehem, sometimes they forget about Doc, all I can say.

I hate new Omni Sanctuary keys, they could lose those ugly things in corners, which just look like something tagged on and un-needed...

How about the two recall beacons? Make them a bit different - just different color would be nice.
    Utopia
    The continued search for an ideal community possessing a perfect socio-politico-legal system.

“ The first thing a child should learn is how to endure. It is what he will have most need to know. ” — Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Temple of Three Winds Key
    Inner Sanctum Knowledge

The Mariner's Father Parts

Could use some differentiating...

Absolutely amazing work! I'm very, very happy Funcom has decided to use some of these. Though I VERY much enjoyed the hecklers you made, especially the Nascence one. You are a very talented man. Congrats and please keep them coming!

Alb defenders and vision utils could use some differentiating

Maybe add a tint (red? they are dust brigade infused anyway) to the infused versions, and something else to separate vision protectors from defenders

Page 64 of 67 FirstFirst ... 144546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast