Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1329

Thread: I'm tired of reused Inventory Graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
    http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ms_Sample2.png

New holographic emitter and 2 samples with the jokka tree and barrel programs installed.. Should I make the other holo programs? or do you think these are overkill, or otherwise do not fit AO?

Comments please.

Cheers!
    Lletah will adore you!

Personally I think they look awesome, much better than the current ones, so if you want to, yes please!
    Ebondevil - Omni Level 220 Agent on Atlantean, Feel free to contact me any time if you have questions, in game or out.
    Varinox - Omni Level 220 Meta-Physicist on Atlantean
    Yamarra - Omni Level 150 Shade on Atlantean

Feel free to send me any tell in game or a Private Message if you require anything.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...rs_Sample1.png

Here is the full set, empty Holo Emitter, and the 6 uploaded programs installed and ready for use. I think I missed a set in the tradeskill process.. I need to make new Holo PD's also.

Cheers!

Edit: made the missing pieces...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ll_Sample1.png

Empty Emitter + Hologram Program Data = Programmed Holo Emitter

Cheers v2.0
    Last edited by Docaholic; Mar 29th, 2011 at 03:13:59.
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

woah awesome
    This is my signature. Gaze upon its awesomeness and weep because yours can never be this awesome.

They look fantastic
    Berim, Lacian, Greyd, Misterburns, Techro and Hockenberry

Grand theft humidity/Steal nano line/Your enemy's Enemy Is your Friend - have all the same Nano Icons.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    Grand theft humidity/Steal nano line/Your enemy's Enemy Is your Friend - have all the same Nano Icons.
    This thread is about inventory icons, all the nano icons have been remade, check the new profession docs (xmls) to see the new nano icons.

But that said, all the new nano icons will also be used in updated (new) ID's, PPPE's and stuff that use the nano icons. That's gonna be a big slap of new icons for AO. Genele and I have been working on this for awhile now, we're down to the last few.

Cheers!

This thread is about inventory icons, all the nano icons have been remade, check the new profession docs (xmls) to see the new nano icons.

But that said, all the new nano icons will also be used in updated (new) ID's, PPPE's and stuff that use the nano icons. That's gonna be a big slap of new icons for AO. Genele and I have been working on this for awhile now, we're down to the last few.

Cheers!
    Excuse me for intruding then *hides under the rock he came from*.

Fully supporting your awesome work for the game, keep it up.
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

Great hologram emitters
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...rs_Sample1.png

Here is the full set, empty Holo Emitter, and the 6 uploaded programs installed and ready for use. I think I missed a set in the tradeskill process.. I need to make new Holo PD's also.

Cheers!

Edit: made the missing pieces...

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ll_Sample1.png

Empty Emitter + Hologram Program Data = Programmed Holo Emitter

Cheers v2.0
    As an agent I must say... I <3 YOU MAN!!!
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

You are designing some awesome stuff!
    Knights of Ka
    The Elysium Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by Ocene View Post
    Einstein said, there's two things that are infinite.. the universe and human stupidity... and I'm not sure about the universe.

I love this.
    ::Veteran of Divine::
    Thecrowalt1 - 220/19/62 - Solitus Keeper - Clan - Gimped
    Thecrow91 - 132/7/? - Solitus Doctor - Clan - First Toon
    Many others under 100

Quote Originally Posted by Otansaanpas View Post
    AO is too hard.. better nerf all content

Very good work! Also, Kudos to AO for letting players help.

I do hope there's some kinda reward in it for those who contribute, though.
    Proud Member of The Roots ----- Neut 4 Ever!! ----- Oh, btw: Here's The Story of Stuff & the Most Terrifying Video You'll Ever See.
    My goons: Luzengie 220/30/70 engie ----- Luziciona 220/30/70 MA ----- Luzolja 220/30/70 Sold ----- Fixxii 220/30/70 Fix ----- Nerfentehs 200/29/62 NT ----- Luztrox 200/30/68 Doc ----- Luzargh 199/22 Shade ----- Keepluzia 174/24 Keep ----- Luzidoxa 150/20 Doc ----- Luzee 150/10 Shade ----- Bancorotta 150/20 MA ----- Luzillian & Luzimeta 60/6 MPs ----- Luzibank 45/5 Enfo ----- Luztrader 32/3 Trader

Docaholic you are blessed.

The incredible awesomesoucyness is this thread

In the spirit of the 10th Anniversary I just wanted to post a little Work in Progress..

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ld_vs_New1.png

and

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f2...ld_vs_New2.png

Tossing a little lub in the direction of shades. These are not final, but you'll have a good idea of the base design.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers!

Let me know what you think.
    much dislike for new spirits.
    too bright & colorful.

looks more like Abtronic commercial than shade spirits
    Last edited by Otansaanpas; Jun 24th, 2011 at 04:56:29.
    You hit Tarasque with nanobots for 18280 points of melee damage.
    First shade with Blades of Boltar
    ---
    How much is enough?
    Member of Halinallet!

Huge improvement, I like them
    Manicmouse AR SMGs - 220/30 Clan Solitus Soldier - General of New Order
    Lawmaker Pistols - 220/30 Clan Atrox Bureaucrat | Sellyoursoul Shotgun - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Trader
    Adiee Pistols - 220/30 Clan Solitus Doctor | Boltcutter MA - 220/30 Clan Atrox Engineer | Anorexia - 220/30 Clan Nanomage Enforcer

Lazy: the caste system of ao today is clan > omni > wildlife > neuts.

Gatester: Crats have the best toolset for supporting a team in PVE.
    Aramsunat: WRONG! The team supports the crat if the crat is unable to solo (which is rare)!

I think the old spirit icons are just fine (especially now that they already have been refined a bit, or whatever caused them to look much smoother now than how they used to), no need to change them.

Between the old and the WIP new ones, I'd choose the old ones any day.

"All things point to that they didn't play to win, but for the game itself and to play well. ... Later in their evolution, they forgot all about playing and having fun. When their corrupted minds only cared for what new ways they could gain power, there was no room for the simple things in life."
    - One Who Will Always Listen
    "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."
    - Librarian Isador Aikos, W40k: Dawn of War
    "If you want to make enemies... try to change something."
    - Adam Jensen, Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I prefer the current ones too. The colors on yours aren't right, and I like the design of the current ones better.

Imho, they don't look "shady" enough. Way to bright and gloomie.
    I'm a big fan of your work so far, but these just don't feel right.
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Both new ones and old ones look great (so there was no reason to redo them tbh), but new ones don't look fitting, they are really not shady enough. If we get a new prof that uses spirits and it comes from the Sunnylands, your new icons would be perfect .
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Page 59 of 67 FirstFirst ... 940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364656667 LastLast