Thread: I'm tired of reused Inventory Graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by vash420 View Post
    Can anyone help me find out were to play on this test server..?
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...1003,1007,1105

That's the link to the information you'll need. BUT, as far as i know, current xfers to test are broken, yet again. So unless you have old copies of your toons, you're SoL right now.
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Quote Originally Posted by mettagirl View Post
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/wsp/an...1003,1007,1105

That's the link to the information you'll need. BUT, as far as i know, current xfers to test are broken, yet again. So unless you have old copies of your toons, you're SoL right now.
    You can create a new char on test and to see the icons on these items you don't actually need to have them. Bots can make image links, after all.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    You can create a new char on test and to see the icons on these items you don't actually need to have them. Bots can make image links, after all.
    Ahh, good point I didn't think of that hehe
    One profession to RoO them all, one profession to proc stun them, one profession to calm them all and in the darkness Exp perk them!

Crataiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution - 3rd AI 30 'Crat on RK 1 Setup
    Calms 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution
    Medicaiken 220/30/70 General - Primal Evolution Setup
    Newen 220/30/70 President - The Galactic Milieu
    Mettagirl 220/20/** General - Primal Evolution
    Krataiken 150/18/40 General - Primal Evolution Setup

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease make inf ring, pen ring and HHAB have different icons. They use to all be different but 1-2 patch cycles ago they all changed to the HHAB graphic ring.

I don't know if it has been mentioned before (i don't have time to read 39 pages) but the endgame NT nukes could use some better icons. It can be rather annoying having 5 different nukes on your hotbar all with the same icon.

Quote Originally Posted by NotDavidBowi View Post
    I don't know if it has been mentioned before (i don't have time to read 39 pages) but the endgame NT nukes could use some better icons. It can be rather annoying having 5 different nukes on your hotbar all with the same icon.
    Same with enforcer essence/mongo nanos that appear in ncu.

Winter Leet/Spooky leet pet nano icons are now different, not sure if thats been mentioned yet.
    This was what I was wearing. Tell me I asked for it

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Soldier reflects just flat out need to be much stronger all the time (70%~ at level 220 at all times...)
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    the day our pets last forever, like yours, is the day your reqs will be lowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    To be fair, you are lucky the mods are as forgiving as they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    your an idiot

*Update*

Just wanted to let you guys know that since the initial dozen or so new icons have been on the test server I have sent a full set of Arul gems and a full set of AO gems along with the filigree rings. Mr Means has assured me he will try to get them in game as soon as possible. They are at the moment up to their ears in work getting the latest update finished and onto live.

So you should see them soon(tm)

Cheers!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

that's great news to read ! thanx
    Bitnykk/Bittorrent - young RL of AP & old emissary of CODE

Bump for more of your icons going ingame ;D
    Hadharani "Sebinoxx" Sabertooth
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    What you choose to do with your a$$ recreationally is your own business. Thank you for "in your own way" bringing this misunderstanding to my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
    *Update*

Just wanted to let you guys know that since the initial dozen or so new icons have been on the test server I have sent a full set of Arul gems and a full set of AO gems along with the filigree rings. Mr Means has assured me he will try to get them in game as soon as possible. They are at the moment up to their ears in work getting the latest update finished and onto live.

So you should see them soon(tm)

Cheers!
    Are you mostly in charge of inventory graphic icon updates? Or will you be working on concepts for some of the mobs in game, like what you did with the nasc, ely etc hecklers?

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    Are you mostly in charge of inventory graphic icon updates? Or will you be working on concepts for some of the mobs in game, like what you did with the nasc, ely etc hecklers?
    I don't think he's in charge of anything. He just provides FunCom with his artwork for icons, and then the devs see what they want in game and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by MachSchau View Post
    I'm just making inventory icons, the heckler thing was just me goofing around. There are allot of inventory things to fix, so I'll be busy for years, since I am doing this in my spare time. it's not my day job as they say.

Cheers!
    --Being Neutral IS a choice, not a failure to make one!--
    Main Character - Doctorval (Advisor of Harmony Rk2)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Docaholic View Post
    This is freaking awesome to hear!!
    First small fat Engi on RK1 who danced ballet in Red Twil Thigh High Boots in front of an Advy and got pronounced to greatness almost instantly.

Afreng (220/30/70 engineer) Alfora
    Keepitsimple Exploratia Malpora Osmosa Tunneleffect Eccegratia Littleboy

Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Or, well, that's how it's supposed to work. ;P

This is truly amazing piece of work. I'm looking forward to this

I just learned of this.... Must bump
    Protektor- Engydoggy- Spydoggy- RealMadrid - Some others.
    Rolling around RK since Dec 2001.
    ¡Se habla español!

Gz on getting some of your icon work on live
    **Proud Squad Commander of Nightmares End**

Aeirilys - 220 Doc RK2
    Spiritofsnow - 150 Sol RK2
    Oniaikido - 98 Leveling Up MA RK2

[ Rebel for Life ]~[ Clan 'til Death ]

Quote Originally Posted by AryannaCK View Post
    Gz on getting some of your icon work on live
    indeed, grats Docaholic
    keep smiling
    Najade s, Najengi s, Najngi s, Najmp s, Shadysannz, Toccata, Frobos, Chaodoc, Najcrat, Najtank
    sannz - ENL - NR01-GOLF-11
    a time of changing has begun; the leaves are fallen and undone; inside my spirit starts to run; and all my fears are overcome. - Chiasm, Rewind, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by User1337 View Post
    I just learned of this.... Must bump
    Congrats on bumping a sticky.

Page 39 of 67 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758 ... LastLast