Thread: Corporal Ashley Winstead Cyborg Quest Part

Corporal Ashley Winstead Cyborg Quest Part

Please change this part to 4 separate quests..Similar to the way the hackers are in the first part of the quest. That way when i drop down from my yalm and attack the one i'm after and 3 of his buddies show up i get credit for all of them.. The way it is now is just a waste of time.. Sorry if this sounds like a waste of time compared to more important things.. But Nobody is doing this quest atm I'm a doc wit low dmg and all my friends are busy doing other things:P
    That is all

I'll bump it. In fact I'll say get rid of all of the "Kill in this order" limitations on quests and just make them "Kill all of these" instead.

Ps. Not related to this particular quest, but stop sending us to kill 5 of something that spawns 4 at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellizol View Post
    Please change this part to 4 separate quests..Similar to the way the hackers are in the first part of the quest. That way when i drop down from my yalm and attack the one i'm after and 3 of his buddies show up i get credit for all of them.. The way it is now is just a waste of time.. Sorry if this sounds like a waste of time compared to more important things.. But Nobody is doing this quest atm I'm a doc wit low dmg and all my friends are busy doing other things:P
    That is all
    Bump

Make the 3 types of borg killable at the same time, and make the last "boss" quest open when you have finished the 3 borg series.

Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    Ps. Not related to this particular quest, but stop sending us to kill 5 of something that spawns 4 at a time.
    If I m not mistaken about what quest yuo are talking about, the next mobs you have to kill will be spawning 3 by 3... gl
    // Break time //

/\/\ Newcomers Alliance General and LMAA co-founder /\/\
    Froob for 3 years :
    Gridpain, Nfurter, Slayie, Forcedevente, Asafart, Theshrike, Whipingwillow, Malaucrane, Karmapolice.

Sloob since 2009 :
    Coredumped,Needleworkr,Weepinwilljr,Gridpainjr,Bet amale,Lackwit,Dusttodust, Ouvreboite,Boohoohoo,Asafurt,Whatsthat,Aziraphale
    220, 220, 200, 164, 150, 116, 110, 82, 70, 57, 40, 21 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Hvyshadows View Post
    I'll bump it. In fact I'll say get rid of all of the "Kill in this order" limitations on quests and just make them "Kill all of these" instead.

Bump. When I am forced to pvm, it should not feel like a chore. I'm looking at you Scheol quests.
    Hellrule 220/30/70 - Your future Crat Dictator
    Secretly Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Hellrule View Post
    Bump. When I am forced to pvm, it should not feel like a chore. I'm looking at you Scheol quests.
    Lol. Hell is still traumatized by the Sheol quest for his NT...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunfytr View Post
    I have played my toon 280 days. You have played ur toon 36 days. My toon is better. Get over it.

Very serious bump! And increase Cyborg Constructor spawns/amounts at the same time. Have been running around this area for 20mins waiting for couple last constructors to spawn. Finally I just logged out in sheer disgust... Horrible design to be forced to kill in specific order! Things like these make are the more likely to cancel my account. Gaming should be fun and not like this hellish chore.
    Last edited by Spirulina; Dec 3rd, 2015 at 16:30:08.