Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: Friday with Means - December 4th, 2009 - Who is not at the company party? ME!

That's the same old model & texture...? What are you talking about? oO
    As ugly as to what we're used to :>

Quote Originally Posted by Slights View Post
    So 2 & 3 both in old engine? I like the new textures, very clean. Is that an omni med suit? Lol & what's happend to the guys head? some kind of accident that he needs to hide his face?!
    No, it's Omni-Med armor suit... was popular a while back. Happened to his head? He's wearing Omni-Med armor helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by ephedrae View Post
    It's the same model, not the same texture at all.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    I was hoping to add a few screens of the engine that were not in the presentation...however the H1N1 is currently victimizing one of my engine guys and I am not going to interrupt the other one who is working on something I want him to finish. Faster Faster!
    Thank you for the screens.

As for the hair haters, you stole my hair style... Even if yours is a bit more MacGyver.
    Eroz, finally 220/26/70 Adventurer & proud General of Regulators on ex-RK2 (outdated) equip
    Rokroland, 170 Engineer No more crab for j00 Northern Front on ex-RK2
    Ranged roxxorz!
    Sig last updated properly when West Athens still had people sitting about the subway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Siahanor View Post
    Complaining about the realism of height changing mechanics in a game that has people who can channel their anger to make huge killer meatballs.

2. A RK mission with upgraded Textures (to note the difference this will make without even using help from the new engine.)
    Zomg.. You actually made Omni-Med Battle Suit look spiffy! And the RK mission too for that matter.. :->
    Transcendence
    ----
    220 iii "Quilluck" iiiiii :: iii "Quillster" i 165
    074 iii "Tradeursoul" i :: i "Fourthaid" ii 220
    ----

Seeing those screenies as minimal as they are....damn...thanks so much I think there may be a bright future...

Gimme a PM I want to run the ad campaign!

Viral marketing ftw.
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

Sky texture changed loads and heaps

Compare this to that

Also if u look at the "STILL ALIVE" sign u see that it lights up aswell as the lamppost. The first picture doesnt show that.

Sadly cant see if ground texture changed any more tho.

Nice pictures cant wait for the next ones :P

Funcom employee

For everyone who didn't get this one...he was talking about my RL avatar. It was funny.
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

For everyone who didn't get this one...he was talking about my RL avatar. It was funny.
    What do you use for your hair?
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoon View Post
    What do you use for your hair?
    This

I like PvP
    TL6: Tereshkova 200 eng / Patrollerz 200 sol / Tankietka 200 NM enf / Pielegniarka 200 Tank Doc / Oleska 200 SOLIKeep
    TL5: Miazga 150 sol / Piknababa 150 NM Enf 2he / Gigantika 150 NM Enf / Malutki 150 Enf Trox WIP
    TL4: Ladyrazor 112 fixer (retired) / Shha 100 NT / Cycolina lvl 100 NM Enforcer
    + Tons of other chars...
    I make weird TwInkz!
    Signature updated: 29/06/2016

1. There was only one shot of the new engine (now with Sky!) in the presentation...the sky isn't perfect but now that it is there at all the artists can work with it to make it perfect.

2. A RK mission with upgraded Textures (to note the difference this will make without even using help from the new engine.)

3. A peek at the new Omni "daily mission" office coming in the next major update.

4. Me multi-tasking during the very short period of time I was at the company party.

I was hoping to add a few screens of the engine that were not in the presentation...however the H1N1 is currently victimizing one of my engine guys and I am not going to interrupt the other one who is working on something I want him to finish. Faster Faster!
    1)
    Nice

2)
    Nice

3)
    Nice

4)
    Nice hair, cool lighting!

Thank you very much.

You should get some AI armor also, looks cooler.

Quote Originally Posted by Banuta View Post
    You should get some AI armor also, looks cooler.
    At least put in your social.
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

He's already got Combined Armor. Show helmet turned off and a Standard Bureauctrat Suit in Social, or maybe he's wearing Bureaucrat Suit because.... omgzor... Means is a Crat! I see Stunprocs returning!
    I thought there was a state wide ban on selling klingon weaponry to arachnids.
    This quote is from back on earth

Oh actually I didn't think about that sorry if you feel offended ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Metafly7 View Post
    Sky texture changed loads and heaps
    I was referring to the mish guy only....if there's really supposed to be a change i'd like a before/after view please O_o
    Okay the mission looks better yea, but the dude looks like 2001...
    Last edited by ephedrae; Dec 10th, 2009 at 16:29:27.

wtb hair from picture 4 irl !

other 3 pictures look promising
    Freedom or death!
    Anything then being an Omni Tek Corporate slave!

Created 2005-11-16 (paid main that's all mine )
    Created 2005-02-03 (froobie)
    Created 2007-10-11 (second paid account because i wanted a freaking shade :P)

the graphics on that last one is very good.. almost life like.

now.. how bout that Christmas patch?

12 days of Christmas at this point is going to run directly onto Christmas eve and day it self..
    Nanomage Meta-Physicist : Squad Commander [Famous Last Words] [RK2]
    Interested in applying? [Click Here]

CHRISTMANS

x-mas

now
    _thespoon_
    adv19x1x4x
    _hateful_
    nt1651749

*ups* and i thought pic 4 was one of the daily missions
    neutral - they call it progress [trader. 220/30/70. (dnw/rk1)/ex-DNA] flame on ^

*sigh* at Whine Online... as soon as the screenies arrive they find something else to beg for... (xmas). /me hugs Means and Team

Nice screenies and picture . Don't smoke/drink too much though, AO will still need you in a couple of decades :P.
    Edta 200 NT, froob , Setup, General of NEPA, Raid Leader of TLfiveplus (Froob Raids)
    Neutral For Life, AO For Ever!
    Please, let Clan and Omni return to Neutral Clan/Omni Resignation forms!

Quote Originally Posted by Nosgoth View Post
    He's already got Combined Armor. Show helmet turned off and a Standard Bureauctrat Suit in Social, or maybe he's wearing Bureaucrat Suit because.... omgzor... Means is a Crat! I see Stunprocs returning!
    Last time I saw him on test he was a fixer... This "Means" Something? Who knows
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 LastLast