Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will/should agents have to build/play their toon around CH/Casting?

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    Letah. Your behind the times.

Your vision of "circumventing defenses" is non-existent. Nobody dies to just AS anymore. Heal delta will out-do our best DoTs..

Fixing dots or procs isn't what agent's need. Go read the last few months worth of threads in the agent forums.

Oh and our perks being changed to rifle is good, because these days agents have more Rifle than AS. And even if CS wasn't changed to rifle and you used a scope to land it, landing JUST CS has never killed anyone worth mentioning in pvp.
    I think what Letas is saying is fairly relevant. The thought of circumventing defenses is non-existent now, but maybe that's an ability that should be brought back and expanded. It has always been a strong point of Agents.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Your vision of "circumventing defenses" is non-existent. Nobody dies to just AS anymore. Heal delta will out-do our best DoTs..
    That wasn't the point tho, it is high constant damage that eventually kills a lot of players.

Any level agent can go into bs and help slow down and kill pimped out players.

That is a good thing I like about the class, it balances things out on the playfield.

Fixing dots or procs isn't what agent's need.
    I think it should be fixed, since it's there and a part of the design.

Why must it suck?

oh and our perks being changed to rifle is good, because these days agents have more Rifle than AS.
    Thats NOT true.

We have around 300 more in AS-skill than Rifle.

And how are agent or their group gonna deal with high evades now?

Changing it all to rifle takes out a key-role that agent filled perfectly in AO since launch.

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    i have noticed that even with 3.2k ar in mimic trader(drained) and 2.8k ish defence i cannot "gank" anyone any more from sneak or from afar.
    Didn't say it wouldn't be hard...

AI-perks helps a lot, consentration, debuffs, snipeshoot perks, even SL-procs raise the odds.

It doesn't need to suck, but it's all about priorities. Right now? DoTs aren't a priority. Defenses are.

As for your complaint about Rifle perks? We've been pushing for more rifle on perk lines or improved UA nanos etc for a long time, and definitely with the new rebalancing. I'm sure the devs are aware that agent's AR is pretty low these days and needs some boosts. If we really are "balanced" then more rifle AR is in our future.
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12