Thread: "Emergency breed perks"

"Emergency breed perks"

Ok i just wanted to point out on that "emergency" button how Kintaii called Mongo Rage vs emergency buttons of other breeds. These are alpha genomes.

Atrox : Mongo rage = Offense modifier: 1500

Nanomage : Synthesize = Nano Damage Modifier: 50 Heal Modifier: 50 Nano cost modifier: -50

Opifex : Brimstone = Damage: -666 .. -666, 5 hits, 2s delay Add All Defense: -150

Solitus : Sphere = Critical Increase: 25 Add all off: 125 Add all def: 125

Now plz compare that MR with any other...Is that what u call balance? Im not making this post cause i want more love for any other breed...in fact my 2 main toons are atrox (agent and keeper) which are very MR depended due to their setups but cmon!! How can solitus get 125 aad/aao or opi with 666 dmg dot, -150 aad while atrox gets 1500ar ? look at those numbers that cant be right...
    Last edited by MyGift; Dec 1st, 2009 at 09:37:06.
    Xarr 220/30/70 Atrox Keeper
    Xarrdas 220/30/70 Solitus Engineer
    Wrathwithin 220/26/70 Atrox Agent
    Drimarcus 220/22/60 Opifex Shade
    Mycurse 214/18/42 Solitus Soldier
    Backend 150/20/40 Opifex MA
    Leethium 200/20/60 Opifex Bureaucrat

Agreed, wouldnt mind MR being toned down a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kahina
    Just realized Trader was the anagram of Retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matammyr
    Judging by your sig, you're Finnish, and I just want to say that if I could be anything else in the world than what I am, I'd be Finnish.

nerfing MR (even more) will just lose AO players.

I'd say improve the other breedperks if you want to truly balance it.

But overall I'd say its okay now. the propopsed NM breedperks look pretty good, and the solitus ones are decent, could use a boost (maybe need small boost like more heal). Opi need some work.

Only strange thing is that trox are getting selfheals that are almost as good as solitus heals now that strikes me a bit odd, but we'll have to see how the definite perklines look.
    main: level 220/30/70 enf [ROXTON]
    alts: level 150 sec10 enf
    + a few gimp enfs

nerfing = bad, let's see the proposed changes in action, then there will be some adjustments probably after its on test.
    Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

Quote Originally Posted by Tergxj View Post
    nerfing = bad, let's see the proposed changes in action, then there will be some adjustments probably after its on test.
    It dosnt have to be nerfed, other breed perks can be improved and in the end it will bring us to same balance...

Nanomage breed perks are fun, useless for most but fun.

I'd like to see Opifex Secondary getting more AAD/Blockers, but then we'll just turn into gimps who can't hit each-other and the occasional hit gets blocked

220s "Wakizaka", "Sneakygank", "Wakimango", "Wakisolja", "Tardersauce", "Bushwaki", "Midgetgank", "Bugfixxx", "Ramsbottom", "Paskadoc"
    200s Chrisd, Malema, Delbaeth
    TL5s Youfail, Bugfixx, Riothamus, Johndee

Proud President of Haven | TL5 PvP

MR should be 750-1k AAD tops...that's still plenty.

end of story.
    Mcbtj 220/30/70 Adv
    Mcbtk 220/30/70 Fixer
    Syntactician 220/23/70 Doc
    Clyptica 170/24/42 NT
    Fluffydeer 60/6/14 Enf
    SPIRIT

Quote Originally Posted by emseebee View Post
    mr should be 750-1k aad tops...that's still plenty.

End of story.
    aad?

Quote Originally Posted by MyGift View Post
    Ok i just wanted to point out on that "emergency" button how Kintaii called Mongo Rage vs emergency buttons of other breeds. These are alpha genomes.(..)

Now plz compare that MR with any other...Is that what u call balance?
    Well compare other emergency buttons, not perks that are on the same place.

Solitus get iTacky Hack.
    Opifex get blockers.
    Nanomage get Damage-To-Nano.

MR aside, atrox get nothing impressive, all others breed do. Hell even MR itself isn't any good, you also need damage perks after it. How many profs do use it? 3 or 4? Ask MR to be in an AI Group Perk line but don't say it's OP versus other AI genomes lines. I, for sure, am changing from atrox to other breeds if current changes hit live.
    blah

in fact my 2 main toons are atrox (agent and keeper) which are very MR depended due to their setups but cmon!!
    I think you got it backwards there, the setup's are defensive due to MR. Same as NT setups can focus defensively due to Constant Barrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty50 View Post
    I think you got it backwards there, the setup's are defensive due to MR. Same as NT setups can focus defensively due to Constant Barrage.
    Dont u think (for example trox agent) its lame that i can go full def with all items on aad/evades/hp and perk more ppl then opifex in full aao gear where he get squishy as hell cause of it?
    People have defensive and offensive setips. In def one u are harder to kill and its harder to kill, in offense setup u get killed easily but u also kill fast and easy. As trox there is no sucha thing, u get advantages of both sides cause of MR. U can go full def setup and still be able to kill ppl pretty easy due to MR.
    Last edited by MyGift; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 09:37:20.

On the other side you have toons that go full AR and can't perk a bunch of profs. Let's not nerf everything.
    blah

Dont u think (for example trox agent) its lame that i can go full def with all items on aad/evades/hp and perk more ppl then opifex in full aao gear where he get squishy as hell cause of it?
    People have defensive and offensive setips. In def one u are harder to kill and its harder to kill, in offense setup u get killed easily but u also kill fast and easy. As trox there is no sucha thing, u get advantages of both sides cause of MR. U can go full def setup and still be able to kill ppl pretty easy due to MR.
    Reverse logic, but its what you ment, nvm. But, I do think it is totally unfair and promotes rolling trox for all profs with a decent number of damage perks. Also pointing out its the same case for NTs, because of Constant Barrage, except they can spam their "MR" while benefiting all allies around. With new proposed changes to perks checking NR, it will get even better.