View Poll Results: Engineer Professionals!

Voters
325. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xyphos

34 10.46%
  • -Stage-

68 20.92%
  • Ellarisa

94 28.92%
  • Technogen

75 23.08%
  • Takun

38 11.69%
  • Majoroutage_

16 4.92%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Engineer Professional Voting Thread (RESULTS WITHIN)!

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadwind View Post
    I wonder what the poll would look like had there been only one candidate known of seriously using grenades.
    There was.
    Because Race Yalm

Kintai; There should be an additional poll between Technogen and Stage done, not only its few % difference but Tech got in with just about the lowest amount of votes out of any professions, doesn't seem quite right, with amount of candidates and votes we had and how widely they votes are spead, you clearly have one nominee in with not that much support. Seems like the fair thing to do.

Ellarusa!
    Solidstriker 220 Soldier- Pewpew Galore | Markerz 220 Engineer- Widowmaker
    Speedyadvy 165 Adventurer- PvP Gimp | Cruellia 164 Bureaucrat - Puppies!
    Nerf 219 Agent - From the Shadows | Swishswash 157 Fixer - Vector Tap
    Northaurora 85 Nano-Technician - Shimmering Light

In any case the procedure needs rethinking for the future, having almost 50% of participants not voting for any of the winners can only end up bad.

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    In any case the procedure needs rethinking for the future, having almost 50% of participants not voting for any of the winners can only end up bad.
    It doesn't work that way. Lol, I can't put it any simpler.

Nah i ve logged in a few times in your off hours.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Btw nick if I don't do a good job just wait 3 months and you can vote me out.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

But I'm sure you will, Tech Welcome to the club
    RK1 - Malaxia - NM Bureaucrat (220/30/70) - Master of soloing
    RK1 - Telbruk - Solitus Soldier (220/30/59) - Mostly harmless
    RK1 - Telbewbs - Solitus Doctor (220/30/65) - Raiding assistant
    RK1 - Telbot - Atrox Adventurer (59/4) - Lovechild raid bot
    RK1 - Sumonia - NM Meta-Physicist (83/6) - Mochies totem
    RK1 - Coustaille - NM Engineer (52/0) - Totw Twink
    Test - Mala - Solitus Agent (220/30/70) - Council of Testers

President of Cosmic Forklift Inc. & General of Primal Evolution & Live Liaison of Council of Testers

Everything you need for your crat is here
    Testlive fun : MMOATP and more! Join us!

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    you clearly have one nominee in with not that much support. Seems like the fair thing to do.
    Before a certain someone comes back and tries to rub that in my face:

Quote Originally Posted by Majoroutage_ View Post
    I'd like to encourage anyone who was going to vote for me to vote for Ella or Stage instead. They're much more suited for the job at the moment than I am.
    I hereby donate my remaining votes to Stage as well.
    Last edited by Majoroutage_; Dec 7th, 2009 at 21:19:57.
    Because Race Yalm

Its not about voting anyone out, ( although i do think Tech is a nutter), its about the program not producing results that get boooed of these forums within a week, as it was in the past.

Half of community not having 'their' representation despite the fact there are two professionals, is pretty terrible.

52% of the votes went to the winners, If those other 48% does not feel that those 52% were right then things can be changed.

Overall I would say that both Ellar and myself represent up to 90% of the engineers as the things we support. Both Ellar and myself support advancements for engineer in mass pvp, and I personally have been doing a lot of talking with the devs 1 on 1 about the pending changes. No, I can tell you what I've talked to them about thats part of the NDA, we cant talk about the changes until they make them but we will do everything we can to make sure the changes are for the better for engineers as a whole.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Congrats to Ella and Tech, now please excuse me whilst I make a tiny pine box for my grenade dreams.
    Xebulbafixer 199/24/42 Opifex Fixer--Proud member of Rising Phoenix
    Peiriannydd 150/5/28 Opifex Grengineer--Proud member of Rising Phoenix
    Xebulba 124/4/14 Nanomage Nano-Technician--Proud member of Rising Phoenix
    Xebulbameta 60/6/14 Nanomage Meta-Physicist--Proud member of armada
    Xebuladvy 63/3/14 Solitus Adventurer--Proud member of Rising Phoenix
    Xebulbaenfo 88/5/14 Atrox Enforcer--Proud member of Rising Phoenix
    Lybyus 73/4/14 Opifex Keeper--Proud member of Rising Phoenix
    Scrivener 61/5/14 Solitus Bureaucrat--Proud member of Rising Phoenix
    Polyphase 59/6/14 Nanomage Engineer--Proud member of armada
    All Clan, All RK1
    *plus various less important alts*

Actually I support both grenade and pistol equally.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Grats to both of you!
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Pht what else could be expected from all of you pistol heretics!

In all seriousness I think ella with a spot was in the bag since day one, people seem to love the current DD whore (muha, Uaint, etc). Although technogen is a wild card, we shall see what happens there. Personally I'm surprised I got as many votes as I did and thank everyone that did vote for my grenadearchy.

I would agree that neither tech nor ella really has my playstyle in mind however I can't remember a single professional since I started playing this game that has, so like thats something different :P

I just hope we remember to put some +grenade on all the new carebear pistol which will most likely be on the horizon.
    Grenadearchy Online
    Takun - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Crit Monster - Overlord of Mortar Kombat
    Grenades - Grenade Engineer [Equipt] - Leveling Monster - Advisor of Mortar Kombat

Grenade Infos
    Pure DPS - [Setup] - 1701 Fling to cap Sloth - 1% crit is equal to ~28+ damage
    Agg/Def: 100% - 1440 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 150 Ranged Init to cap Sloth
    Agg/Def: 0% - 2640 Nano Init to insta cast Isotos - 1650 Ranged Init to cap Sloth

*Giefs Takun some cookies*

OH SHI!! GRENADE!
    Stars "Wormx" Monkey 220/30/70 3rd opi fix on RK1, 7th on all dimensions to hit AI30 Thanks for all the raids : )
    DanceMeTo "Summerglow" TheEndOfLove 220/27/67 Opi Fixer. Yes, I like fixers.
    LifeIs "Winterglow" NoCabaret 150/14/42 Opi Fixer. Waiting for more hits with the nerfbat.
    Doctor "Wormx6" Panda 220/20/55 Atrox doctor, dinged 220 off Thrak key quest : )
    Mr "Ceilingcat" Monkey 220/23/52 Soli MP, hiding in the ceiling, watching...
    Too many other alts to list here...

Liamboru

I believe that the way tradeskills happen and the amount they are used is one of the changed that funcom is planning on addressing, if its not I will do my honest best to make sure it is.

Engineer does not have much Unique to it now days and I do believe the ability to create things that no other player has any way to access should be part of the unique things we do. No Nick i'm not saying that you have to dump all your weapons skill to tradeskill.

Some of the things I'm going to request is a new ALL, and I do mean ALL tradeskill buffing device. I'll push hard for Psychology to be easier for us to raise and buff. While the devs never wanted us to be able to create AI armor on our own we do and the new dev team needs to acknowledge that and make it easier on the player base as a whole by granting engineers that tool.

I would like to see the tradeskill weapon line expanded in a way that does not over shadow the primary weapons lines but gives players at all levels a solid altenrtive to dealing with targets both PvP and PvE based.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Well, no one can be as bad as Munch was for the engy professional program. (For those that remember )

Keep the discussion clean and on topic please. No more bickering, or I'll start clearing out posts.
    Advisor Earendel
    Forums Team
    Community Relations Department
    Advisors of Rubi-Ka
    Forums Social Guidelines

This would be a horrible way to start being engy prof, but it would be awesome being our first professional moderators moderated person... Nah I shal hold back.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast