Thread: Icons keep moving, moving, moving

Icons keep moving, moving, moving

I used to be able to ignore this rather tiresome [B]Bug[B], but I recnetly started a trader Alt and with all the nano programs she has, it has become unbareable.

You log in, some of your Program Icons have moved. Some to different tabs, some just in the location (usually ending at the top) of the group you have put them in.

So you spend 2 mins (up to 5 with the trader) rearranging them to how you like to have them. Then go about your business, eventually (usually due to sleep deprivation or starvation ) you log. When you come on again, lo-and-behold, your Icons have been sleepwalking and are in other locations again.

How the hell can this be I ask? Isn't this all written to a file on your local drive? that stores the location of the programs?, as you set out your gui how you want it?

I can't belive that such a bug (And it has been going on for a LONG LONG LONG LONG time! ) is still present in the AO client :-/

How hard can it be to track where these program icons are placed, and KEEP them there? Please sort this tiresome annoyance out FC!

Bump. My MP has 2 nano icons in the programs group that keep moving to their default locations. I always need to move these to the PSI group, as I use that as a combat bar of sorts. Very annoying when I can't find NSD or CoC!
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Do you play on two different machines? If so they'll shift around between the two.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

No, I play on my own workstation all the time.

Another annoyance: the menus keep resetting. I have some menus switched off (they stay switched off) and I minimise some others for quick access. These always come back maximised. I don't want the Wear view open, thank you FC
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich