Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opifex genom perks review

Don't change blinded with delights please! 5 second blind, I mean comeon is that regulation size or what!
    More server firsts than you!

Proud officer of Storm for over.. 8 years yikes!
    Gunnandahalf - 220/30 NT
    Knavish - 220/30 Soldier
    Retain - 220/30 Trader

25 duration time on blind perks is common only, becouse blind does not stop your opponent like root ore stun. Blinded enemy can tab you, can follow you, can run away very effective with map.

I know it, becouse i always do the same when i'm blinded.
    Last edited by Alceona; Nov 28th, 2009 at 10:34:15.
    Nemezyda PvP/DD/Solo PVM/tradeskill engineer.
    Nemezyda's Top Craft with low IP cost Guide.
    Nemezyda's Implants Assembling Guide
    Alceona Ordinary MP.
    Baldhead He has a shiny baldhead.
    Lucepher 220 Enfo
    Cyborgwizard 200 NT

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnandahalf View Post
    Don't change blinded with delights please! 5 second blind, I mean comeon is that regulation size or what!
    At least it doesn't check resists.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Has been very disapointing to see the opifex genome additions.

Not very pleased

Add some all-debuff removal perk on 3 min recharge? Since it's supposed to be agile and sensible...

Would be great, not only for doc, but for all players maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevo-RK3 View Post
    I want Blinded by delights back!
    Aye, with the -% to nanoskills. Skip defence-checks instead of raising it.

Here is a thought..
    I don't think opi static evades should be made too powerfull, risking previously perkable profs becoming unperkable full time. Bigger def boosts are fine, as long as they are temporary. Blocker perks needs to be more fool proof, and useful versus offensive casters imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty50 View Post
    Here is a thought..
    I don't think opi static evades should be made too powerfull, risking previously perkable profs becoming unperkable full time. Bigger def boosts are fine, as long as they are temporary. Blocker perks needs to be more fool proof, and useful versus offensive casters imo.
    Blocers arent good defence as you think about it. Reflect much better, becouse it's stops part of all dmg during perk duration time. Perks in alpha do more dmg than specials and only AS cant be evaded.
    Last edited by Alceona; Dec 6th, 2009 at 10:48:02.
    Nemezyda PvP/DD/Solo PVM/tradeskill engineer.
    Nemezyda's Top Craft with low IP cost Guide.
    Nemezyda's Implants Assembling Guide
    Alceona Ordinary MP.
    Baldhead He has a shiny baldhead.
    Lucepher 220 Enfo
    Cyborgwizard 200 NT

Quote Originally Posted by Gunnandahalf View Post
    Yes it is, FC reduced all debuff times in pvp. Maybe nanos will have the same treatment.

The blocker perk is nice by itself, or maybe you can add a AAD buff on it but in this form it works will all profs even bad evaders. But the other perks doesn't really back it up.
    Last edited by Boltgun; Dec 6th, 2009 at 11:14:33.
    Server first !!! Neutral Solitus Male Soldier named Boltgun to wear a short with pink spots on RK1 !!!
    N E U T R A L I Z E R S

the blocker perk in its current iteration is about as useful as sticking chocolate cake on your armour, or even slightly less as atleast the chocolate cake gives you something to eat while your at reclaim after being wtfpwnd after it failed to help at all in combat

The blockers aren't that great, but what strikes me as weird is that the progress from perk 9 to perk 10 is proportional, whereas usually perking the 10th perk means a mod higher than the average mod on the perk ranks of the line. I say make perk 10 give 30 AAD, not 10. 120 total AAD will definiltly be an incentive to perk it without being OP. Just my 2 cents.
    Tribute to Aratink : Racatti and Artyomis will be pale shadows of you as long as they don't have the infamous Clanslator in their sig.
    Noim, Neutral TL7 NT
    Sethis, Neutral TL7 Keeper
    Anthraxal, Omni TL5 Enfotrox

Quote Originally Posted by Alceona View Post
    Blocers arent good defence as you think about it. Reflect much better, becouse it's stops part of all dmg during perk duration time. Perks in alpha do more dmg than specials and only AS cant be evaded.
    What part of me saying they need to be more fool proof, makes you assume I think they are good?

I think they also should get 100 aao, not just aad. Giev!

What does it unbalance that I can't think of?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12