Thread: A big thx for the love in 14.5.1

Talking A big thx for the love in 14.5.1

Well I know this thread is a little "out of topic" here but I hope you allow me to post it here

Well I only want to say thank you Funcom for the good job you do with 14.5.1.

The loot on the dynacamps is very good now. We find often new stuff on the hard bosses and the hard mobs and we get very good xp for them now. So it is worth do hunt now. Thank you for this good fix!

Next thing is tank you Funcom for this very good idea with the Hellspinner Cannon. I like to be able to improve my old gun with a tradeskill items. Yes you do a very good job. I love my boosted version now

Thank you Funcom for the love you give us in 14.5.1

I don't want to be selfish. You still have a lot work to balance eng, nts and soldiers and I hope you will give them some more love next patch. Yes engis get no new stuff at 14.5.1 so give them the most love on the next big patch. NTs get some new nanos and we get our new improved Hellspinner and Hellfurry Cannon. A very good beginning @Funcom - go on with this and you make us really happy!

Gah, dynacamp loot isn't just clusters anymore?

And I'm stuck working 10-12 hour days (tech support)?

Nooooooooooooo!

*Calls work*
    "I can't work today. . .uhhh. . I'm an eggplant, yeah that's it."
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Sure they give you your boosted hellspinner but where the hells my Diamond-Matrix Mesh? Apparently not ingame...Cz any comment? :\
    Yagyu for life

are you sure your Diamond-Matrix Mesh isn't in ingame? Did you really check all boss mops?

Originally posted by Kinkstaah
    A little birdy told me that these were "not ingame"
    Edit: Nevermind

Originally posted by blackmane
    I tested it myself earlier today, and DMM can be obtained on live.
    Last edited by Kaiousama; Oct 4th, 2002 at 18:44:06.
    Yagyu for life

ooh you mean I got a reason to go hunt now?!
    Comeon nophex! /crossesfingers
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

I attampted to compare the nophex to the nova and nova looks better to me :/, at least for my level cause more shots = more crits as far as im concerned.

ok...so I you ever find one...Ill give you a brand new Nova for it
    "We are jolly green giants...walking the planet...with guns"

Stormhat"Warcriminal" Lotto

General of Ragnarok

Master of 80 sec survival

"Valhalla or Reclaim!!"

It's been rumoured someone has a QL 197 Nophex now but he/she doesnt want to tell where it was looted from.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

I heard that rumor 2....
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

same.....

Now get the name of the fella 'n lets shake him down 'till he's crying momma

Nophex for the masses! (Solja's at least)
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

It seems very likely that, according to eaze, Nophex is from General's Right Hand (which is hard to kill)
    As for DMM... Blackmane is hinting Diamondine Trainee
    But these are so hard to kill... We need to find their weakness :/

Originally posted by Phione
    It seems very likely that, according to eaze, Nophex is from General's Right Hand (which is hard to kill)
    As for DMM... Blackmane is hinting Diamondine Trainee
    But these are so hard to kill... We need to find their weakness :/
    my guesses are:

pull Diamondine to camp (you can zone in some of the buildings there)... Have crats charm the Valkeries, The valkeries do 1k+ damage on every shot, so they are a huge advantage to be working for you.... Plus we had no trouble mezzing them, so they may be easy to charm. This is like adding to huge damage dealers to a team. In addition there are slayers in the area that could be charmed and crats bots can also help... a team of crats could probably do best and never take an ounce of damage if they stay out of range and keep charming new mobs everytime an old one dies.

In addition.. Soldiers/fixers with GAIV last the longest against the Diamondine... so they are the second best fighters along with Engies and Meta's... In addition you have to have a top notch doc.

so maybe this is the best setup...

Team1
    3 Soldiers w/ MKX /fixers with GA IV
    1 Engie
    2 Docs

Team 2
    5 Crats (1 MP if needed for mochs)
    1 Engie

This will be like having 15 people attacking the diamondine... and 12 of those are expendable with no casualties taken... All the crats do is stand at a great distance and charm and tell pets to attack.. all the engies do is stand at a great distance and tell pet to attack and warp back anyone that dies for any reason. The 12 pets alone should do roughly

This should be more than 9600 - 12000 damage just from the pets every 2-4 seconds... the soldiers/fixers add in more damage... a soldier that can pull aggro away from a doc/engie/crat is the more useful of the two.

Use safehouses if you get aggro... for crats its better to die than use safehous as its charmed pet will then attack someone else...

my theoretical thoughts on the easy way top beat the diamondine that does wicked damage.