Thread: Fix the Boss camps

Fix the Boss camps

Sorry but the idea was good but I think your losing the plot on how big and how many players are on in one guild at one time. Other than a few of the Clan guilds there is nuthing that players can get together for more than two teams...IF THAT.

Yes have your uber uber bosses that require large armies but a large number of these bosses have to be toned down and give a chance for a team of 6 to have a chance at, two teams of 6 decent go.

There is no calming no crowd control, effectively nerfed me as a NT.l...I mean if you mentioned in your little reply to the masses that certain calms, snares etc may work...I mean wtf there is a bunch of classes that can mezz etc but oh wait we need to find a crat....or maybe a trader to do calm....I know as a NT I cannot fight at these camps longer than my nullity.....I cant stun, I cant calm adds I cant do crap.

Boss warps....Umm I aint in a fight anymore actually got away but the boss can zone me clear across the zone when I am not in a fight while I am healing? and I did heal myself wasnt in fight/.....so how the hell does he target me? That was the pest. You are stupid to do this.

So whats this mean to me? All the new nanos armor loot etc. I cant be bothered. I will just go back to missions....save my money and just buy them once the uber guilds wants to sell them for 100s of millions of creds as the inflation just grows and grows to stupid levels.

Phinger level 200
    Level 220 Nanotech
    Highangel - Level 212 Crat
    and a 205 MP (Used to buff Phinger ....now buffs everyone else)

You hit Stefan Messamore with nanobots for 14295 points of radiation damage.

dont worrk

the loot tables are so bad that by the time something useful drops u will be in a retirement home dreaming of yer next geritol "shake"