Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Viable AMS de-nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    what i see a problem with is the combination of their defense and offense
    same could be said about adventurers, yet i fail to see a thread proposing adding rs debuff on limber or dof's cooldown

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    I'll save you some hunting.

Embrace 10: Damage: -11238..-12361 (with 3 DoTs up)
    Embrace 10: Damage: -7492..-8241 (with 2 DoTs up)

Also include the Starfall line which contains several nice DD perks.
    the problem with doctors and starfall line is that it checks mc as attack skill, and our mc aint that fantastic, it ofc should become easier to land with the incomming aao/aad change ( perks with nr def check )

the new mistreatment looks good, gotta admit it, alltho if we docs are supposed to become dependant on starfall dmg, it should get a modified attack check, something more like the new mistreatment:

Attack:
    Matter Creation 40%
    Bio. Metam. 60%
    Defense:
    Nano Resist: 75%
    Range: 25 m

on the other hand that might not be possible since its a group perk line, a realistic def check in case of a doc would be way to easy to land for an mp

and im afraid 20 sec ams downtime would be a short time frame for starfall alone, and we would be supposed to add other perk dmg to it in same time, starfall is damn fkin slow of a chain

its hard to anticipate all the incomming changes, but most likely, docs will loose AS ( if it will be possible to miss an AS, then im 100% sure docs wont get enuff skill to land it on pretty much no1, or at least not on those we would need this dmg most ) ), so thats just one cap possibility for a certain cap, but the recharge on AS vs the one on new Mistreatment is 11sec vs 55sec, ultimately we will loose a lot of dmg

no other weapon in the hands of a doc will be able to compensate that loss, neither we will find any as reliable way of gettin dmg in, not with our ar that is

well atleast it will be easier to concentrate just on nano skills, alltho i feel like stripping my doc already, so at least i wont be bugged to do raids or other stuff on a toon i anticipate ill be ripped of all fun i had realy realy soon

and on top of that heals are supposed to be nerfed, i might aswell start de-equipping this toon right now,,,
    Last edited by Insane666; Dec 4th, 2009 at 15:19:49.
    The most obvious MB on Rubi-Ka
    Insane666 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Soldier Insanity669 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage Doc Insanity699 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage MP
    Insanity696 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Bureaucrat Insane669 ( 220/30/70 ) Solitus Fixer Insanity666 ( 220/30/70 ) NanoMage NT

Insane699 ( 164/22 ) Solitus Trader Insane969 ( 150/20 ) S10 Trox Smurf

Omni-Tek
    Hells Hero for a decade, now a Punk
    spreading insanity all over rk, since 2005

Starfall is being shortened in execution time.

Gtfo with that 60% BM attack check though.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345