Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A tool for the Devs: Prof Simulations

220 Ai 26 Nanomage Doc

Not Ubertwinked, but experienced. Only way to improve on my current gear is lots of credits for only marginal gain.

Unfortunatly I happened to include 'Doc' in the name of my character, so I don't have a large amount of experience with tower wars, due to my inate ability to speed date reclaim terminals.

The BS round starts, I buff, and head directly for core. A soldier wanders by and AMS' on sight, I UBT then spam my heal button to get a heal off as soon as possible to avoid the weapon swap for AS. If I Survive that, auto attack the sold, maybe a dot if I am bored as I wait for A) reinforcments B) AMS to run out. During this time I admit the damage taken from the soldier is very low. Bar the initial alpha, the auto attack in no way poses a threat. AMS ends, I throw up the PvP dot and start up the Malpractice spam. I watch the soldier perk heal, possibly sit down, as I spam one button a thousand and one times. Basicly it coems down to luck. Does the soldier have the AAD to counter enough of malp that I run out of nano or he can get AMS up again? Or like seems to be the case, do I rip him a new one?

Advy: It is a different fight everytime. Being unable to tell if the class you face is ranged or melee until they hit you works against me. Evade class, so pistols are useless. High AAD with procs, so assume 4 attempts before landing ubt. We can't see the ubt procs in the target NCU window, so that's guess work. Same tactic as above, PvP DoT followed by Malpractice spam and crossed figners.

Agent: Limited experience against this class, UBT is overly effective, they normaly choose to run if the alpha fails. Malp seems to land almost everytime -maybe- a perk. Maybe. Thier HP seems tof all at a uniform rate, with ubt up it can go either way. Maybe they CH, maybe they don't.

Crat: For short engagements, Decreptitude goes on the pets, ubt on the crat. Followed by a Malp or two to test thier NR and AAD. If they land, the spam commences, if not, Fill Inbox takes it's place until the crat turns to run. Init debuffed pets and nukes are not enough damage to me to kill me while stunned. (This may have changed recently, not totaly sure). If the crat manages to stack all one million of thier init debuffs on me, I root graft and head for the hills. I am also feeling frustrated at this time as my perks which "Remove Initiative debuffs" do not touch anything thrown by a crat of MP, but that's for another thread.

Other Docs: UBT followed by Malp, then UBT again, Then Malp, then UBT(both init removal perks used) then malp some more. With Malicious Prohibition thrown in to nerf the heals. Personaly I love PvPing other docs as they are the only class I can perk ^.^

Enfos: If they are fighting another target, it's UBT followed by malp spam. If they are fighting me, 9 times out of 10 they have rage up, which is effectivly 100% immunity to the entire doc toolset, so well, it's off to the hills again.

Engi: Decreptitude for short fights, ubt on the engi, PvP dot followed by malp spam. Nanostim when the 11k nano nuke hits me and that's about it. Possibly consider casting UBT on pets instead, as the engi will just tell his pets to slap a soldier to remove decreptitude on his reflect shield.

Fixer: Much the same as Advy. Normaly just run away as they have too much AAD to be worth the effort. And the nano. >.<

Keeper: ubt and a few malps to test NR/AAD, followed by malp spam if successfull, running if not.

MA: UBT and run. Almost everytime. Stuns, Init debuffs, high evades and NR, plus heals for whatever damage I do manage to do. Almost always a compelte no-go zone. Hate them in PvP. Nothing personal ofc :P

MP: Decreptitude on pets, Malp spam if they arn't shield and are fighting another target. If they are shield, or fighting me, well doing anything but running is game over. (I'm not perked into NSD removal)

NT: Again, not a large amount of experience, however I do find myself spending a large amount of time examinging the dust on my screen against the black background of a blind. Being unable to move for lengthy periods of time results in me being an easy target for most other professions. Normaly am unable to kill them as while Blinded almost nothing lands.

Shade: Rootgraft, PvP Dot, Malp spam, Root graft, more malp spam. /flex Almost always a victory. Key word, Almost.

Soldier: explained above

Trader: UBT, Then Malp spam. Remove drains with perks, and cast resistance nanos. Then hope I can malp spam them dead fast enough before I run out of nano and am rendered compeltly and utterly useless for the enxt 2 minutes or so by GTH. *sad face*

That's really how it works, for me anyway. I cannot claim to be twinked, nor gimp.

Quote Originally Posted by Marinegent View Post
    The alpha power is rediculous that enfs possess today from an agent's perspective.
    if enf alpha power is ridiculous then how ridiculous is being able to survive it? just a thought

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Stabby View Post
    if enf alpha power is ridiculous then how ridiculous is being able to survive it? just a thought
    Ridiculously lucky, that's what
    Leave "Marinegent" AScar - 220/23/65 Atrox Agent
    Wakeup "Marinesold" Screaming - 220/30/70 Nanomage Soldier
    "Moonmarin" - 220/30/80 Solitus Martial Artist
    "Marinekeep" - 215/18/4x Atrox Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CuisinartBlade View Post
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

so all in all it's a fairly viable setup

219/27/70 Doc

Usually full def setup gear, switching to HP setup depending on situation.

Mass Pvp
    Outheal reflect damage. If solider is called, save him until another target is called, or a NT nukes him. Wait to be called. Basically the same as every other prof out there. :P

Battlestations
    Usually I solo there, don't need a team to heal them. I like being able to run wherever. Focus is on healing people still rather then kills, though I like both.

What I am missing is a balanced approach. Currently it works as either feeling OPed or being totally useless. In rounds where no teams are going or are in low population and no trader is around I can keep most enemies from killing even one of the persons around me. The effect of a doc is so huge in those cases, the opposite side often has no chance.

When there are teams going, especially the "suppressing to B", lifting in and calling are target then lifting out kind I hardly have any effect. Usually after 1 or 2 heals I am called and hit by 1 fa, 2 as and god knows what else. Naturally healers have to be taken out first.

If there is a decent trader or two on the opposite side, it's just time to leave. If there's a lack of debuffing professions on the opposite side we can do really well, if there are many we are often rendered useless for more then half the duration of the round.
    A middleground between the opped/unkillable and rendered useless would be my wish.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

220/23/68 Solitus Keeper

In an experimental setup, haven't played for a few months however.

BS:

Great fun, I have high static defences and a variety of anti cc and defensive perks which cannot be hindered by anything apart from stuns.

I have a unusually high runspeed because of my setup and the fact that I have very heavy regular damage, this often works to my advantage and is double the fun when I get hit by a friendly fixer with gsf.

The profs I have the most trouble with are:

Engineers who know how to use snare mines, the snare is unremovable and lasts 30 seconds

Kiting agents with gsf, they can insta cast CH and be out of range again, only chance I have is using my HHAB special skill at the exact right time.

Enforcers, they outheal my damage.

High AR soldiers, I cannot outlive a capping attack every 11 seconds.

Ranged advys, 11 sec capping attack and unperkable and outheals my damage.

Doc, cant do enough damage to them.

Shield MP, cant do enough damage to them. I kill their healpet and run away.

The ones I have good fights with:

Melee advys, they cant perk me unless they hotswap to AR setup, which means I can perk them with my perks up. Goes either way usually

MAs, nibble away at them in an AR setup with regulars. Depends on how lucky I am if I catch them with MM up or down.

Fixers, another nibbling fight. 50/50 chance depending on what perks are up.

Shade, another nibble fight.

Other Keepers, depends who is better equipped or swaps at the right time. I've had some pretty epic duels with Righteous.

Easy kills:

Trader, but only if I dont get double drained right off the bat, but that happens a lot even with 2.3k NR

Non-shield MPs

NTs, they cant root me and cant do enough damage to kill me before I kill them.

Crat, they dont have any healing they cant root me so they eventually die.

220/25/66 Opi Soldier

BS:

Hard profs:

Ranged advy, coon heals cant perk etc etc

Engi, kills my reflect and I die in seconds

NT, Nanobot guard and I can't kill them or outlast their damage.

Shield MPs, SS blocks my FA+burst and usually they're unperkable even after I land tracer

Shades, high evades and decent healing and stuns.

Even profs:

Melee advys, can go to 2-3 AMS cycles because they dont do enough damage sometimes I win sometimes not.

Fixers, depends how lucky I get with specials

Agent, depends if my PU perks are ready or not.

Crat, if I get lucky with specials and I dont get stunned too much

MA, depends on how lucky with specials

Trader, luck with specials and if I can land debuffs or not after the first drain.

Easy kills:

Most other soldiers, opi blind messes them up bigtime

Enfos, <3 10k FAs

Keepers, spam buttons and kite

Doc, trick them into going into the offensive and they wont know what hit them.

Non shield MP
    Last edited by Romaas; Dec 2nd, 2009 at 23:01:22.

170/20/42 opi agent

Evade/NR setup

Hard profs to kill:

None really, all are susceptible to AS

Good fights:

Traders
    Enfos
    Advys
    Soldiers

Easy kills:

the rest

Quote Originally Posted by Solstiare View Post
    220 Solitus Nt on the BS, 1vs1:

Soldiers - haha

Enfos - if I can a: get the drop on them and b: not be interrupted for 5 min by one of their teammates. The exception to this is, grudgingly, kink. he gets rooted and left. bah.

Traders - if I see them first, 95% of the time I'll win. If they see me first, I suddenly have no nano, or if I resist their first GTH I'll win.

Agents - how hard depends on their fp. Fp'ed doc is hard, and REQUIRES me geting the drop on them, but I can kill them as a doc if a: I survive the stun and b: my timing is perfect. Any other fp and I'll win 1v1

Advys - Ranged are iffy. Depends on if their perks are up or not, really. Melee is hard to kill, But doable if I can get them rooted and stay out of range. Requires them running out of deroot perks and me lasting long enough to burn through bio and their nano. Ranged usually win, melee take so long to wear down I usually leave them rooted and move on to something easier. Fun to catch with all their def perks/deroot perks/etc down and trying to hide for a min.

Mps - I either remove NSD or resist it. Once that is sorted I'll win, then kill that #$%&ing healpet.

Engies - depends on if they are using freak strength or not. If they are the pets maul me. If not they fold up once I burn through bio.

Keepers - once rooted and bio is burned through they die. Often easier to kite if they have SD perked. The lost AR for being hard to root means I'll evade enough to live. They were hell pre s&d adjustment.

Fixers - LOL

Shades - If they can get close enough to stun me I'm gonna die. If I see them coming they are going to die. Simple enough.

Crats - at max range, they will usually be near dead by the time I get feared. The only one I ever had trouble with is puzzy, due to his almost always running in a pack. Never fought Sterva.

MAs - They often open with red dusk. Which does nothing to me (<3 coolant sink). The bow/spear swappers are irritating, but unless they brawl stun me its 95%+ in my favor.

Docs - Oh hell no. They can't kill me, and I can't kill them. So they get rooted and left, or rooted and held there so they can't heal their allies. UBT is irrelevant to me.

Other NT's. The only one I consistently lose to is Hacre. Masta is an even fight untill MR gets tweaked down. Everyone else it depends on who gets the drop on whom, what level they are (<218 is going to lose) and if the right perks are up.
    An honest NT, kudos to you!

Summed up, you have good odds against everything given you pay attention, in a few worst cases (doc/enf) you get out alive, or its straight LOL.

Now, when both Healing and Specials are getting nerfed, while you get perks that land and massive damage boost if you are nm. Its gonna turn into much more LOL, all over the board.

Have Fun!

220/70/30 Opifex Martial Artist.
    Setup : symbiants alpha, except head, waist, chest and l. arm (300 – 280 range). CC 300 except head slot, all goodies except ACDC ,LoX nanodeck and LoX ring. AR range 2970(def) – 3140(off) w/o perks. CoNC and NR 1 perked. Sometimes brawler perked. Evades 2380 – 2700 range, Dodge 2140 – 2500 range, Duck 2250- 2500 range, 1100 AAD. HP 11k – 15k

Adventurer :
    Melee : Good fights, equal chances. Usually I can land flower after they run out off DoF, then i`ll land alpha and perks, red dusk cripples healing. I can manage their dmg with my heals for while, however its all about perfect timing, if I fumble alpha, they cocoon and heal dmg. The longer is the fight , the less chances I got.
    Ranged : IF I find them out of DoF, and IF i`m at full AR, then I might have slight chance to land flower and delirium and possibly hurt them , usually then they cocoon outright and kite, perking me and throwing more dmg than my heals can manage. Never won a duel against ranged one, heard only rumors about mythical god like martial that can do it .
    Battle station : They run, and rather avoid me if not with upper hand. I can`t do much to stop them, sometimes I manage to gank one.

Agents :
    Duels : Easy / medium fights. Red dusk and stuns cripple them, perks land on most w/o moon mist in defensive setup, several are hard to perk in defensive setup. Versus FPP Soldiers I out heal dmg sitting for 80 sec, FPP traders are easy as Summer helps countering drains, FPP docs can heal back I fumble timing on swaps and perks. Over all I have advantage, however if they can prolong fight by kitting / healing they can get upper hand. Lower HP helps vs aimed shots, regular hit / procs can be as much as 40% dmg inflicted on me.
    Battle station : When they are alone , they die, if they are teamed / osb they are more dangerous. . Kitting is dominant, ToSF helps against it.

Bureaucrat :
    Duels : Medium fights. AS/SA/Dimach hurts them, sometimes lucky regular. If they are out of perks I can perk them , land tear or ice arrow for extra dmg. I can use pets to land delirium / summer / balance for extra action. I have brief window of opportunity to kill them, usually the can deal enough damage to kill me in 60 sec. It’s a be quick or be dead fight. Those with regulator / nukes can be a nasty surprise.
    Battle station : Run fast to him AS/SA, if can’t be perked and splashed outright run around corner and try to get him in 20 sec, pet’s can be outrun and rooted. Fear them back after they fear you ! Most likely they have friends around, roots can be dangerous.

Doctor :
    Duels : from easy to near impossible. Rookie dies quick due to stuns / red dusk. Good equipped, experienced docs are close to impossible to kill. They live through stuns, red dusk and alpha, heal back to 100% and AS/ malpractice/DOT / UBT. Kitting dominant. Long frustrating fights.
    Battle station : Varies. Sometimes they hold against 5 other players pounding them. Best when teamed, irritating when they heal your target back to 100% or ubt you.

Enforcers :
    Duels : I fail at dueling Enfo`s, never won a duel. Fought against troxes only. Best ones were unperkable in defensive setup by brawler / sl perks. AS/ SA/Dim/ ToO, IAoA, perks + 2 or 3 crit regulars and they were at 50% hp, then they cocoon and regen back. My martial on other hand was AS/ SA/ dim back. When they got proc + chall + mongo they perk me through ES and limber. Slowdown hurts my evades and they can spam it even being nano drained by albtraum ring and enigma. Regular hits /brawl / FA hit me often, even through ES + DoF.
    Battle station : It`s like stopping a running train …, hard to catch and kill, but on other hand they don’t kill me very often, so it’s a balance.

Engineer :
    Duels : Medium fights. Perkable, stunable. Snare / blind can be a victory factor as pets deal most damage to me. Although specials don’t work I can still deal enough damage by perks / regulars to kill one. If they don’t cocoon in time they are dead. If they do than most likely i`am dead killed by AS/ pet combination. Again be quick or be dead fight.
    Battle station : If targeted by me they can run and call friends, i`f they are lucky pets can kill me when i`m perking them, or running for finishing blow. If they mark me for kill I can dodge pets and run away, healing of AS/ little regular blows.

Fixer :
    Duels : I didn`t have much of them, and usually I loose after a 2-3 minutes. Unperkable. Sometimes lucky stun from brawl. AS/SA/Dim, they are down to 30% hp, they run and heal up. Not much I can do in this time, usual I can chase them and count on lucky regular hit, while my AS recharges. They spam root snare and dodge debuff until it lands, all while kitting. If we agreed on no kitting rule I have chance to win, if I got lucky scoring 2 or 3 regular hit in row. New improved burst and FA hit me about 40% of time, FA can cap 30% on me. Some fixers can perk me if I am in AR setup or debuffed. Low HP helps.
    Battle station : Meep Meeep . Green / rookie ones are killed outright if perked by me. Against good ones except Aimed shot I cant do much harm, if they mark me for dead and i`m rooted and can`t disengage / call for help, they kill me after a while.

Keeper :
    Duels : easy – medium fights. If I can land flower i`m getting upperhand. Perks and stuns cripples them, special attacks land often, they can sometimes heal up back, only to be killed by regular crits + recharged AS/ SA. Cocoon can be annoying, but can be pierced by well timed dmg. On other hand for 80 sec of ES duration they can`t hit me with enough damage to do significant harm. If they live after ES runs out they can do enough damage and finish me with AS / SA.
    Battlestation : Hard to kill, but not much a threat. Often avoided for a easier targets.

Martial Artist :
    Duels : Not much of them nowadays, not many dueling Ma`s left. Swaping frenzy, and regular hits roulette. Then it`s who has less HP, who can heal himself better, who had scored lucky hit, who got better AS multiplier . And repeat. Best working setup is AR, quick fights are dominant. Only perks that can hit are CoNC line. Most defining factor seems to be luck, server synchronization or macro keyboard.
    Battlestation : PvM martials are quick kill, and little threat, except dimache in back. PvP ones are very rare, but if caught against 2 or more opponents we are easily steamrolled. If player can`t be killed quick , I run unless i`m debuffed, it`s better to die than bother with drain/ ubt removal. We are not much a team player, more a solo gank proffesion, but with longer recharge specials and perks, and less versatility than shade, so we end up with lesser kills toll. My best kill count on BS was inside a antipersonal turret. Och, and my ofab ring proc seems to work only in decon room, can devs check that ?

Meta Physicist :
    Duels : easy- med. Not many of them dueling. Tigress equipped can be hit with flower, perked and killed quick. Zset ones need treatment with flower and delirium used on pets… they last little longer, but do less damage. Spec bloker can by pierced by spec attack chain giving you nice finisher. As against other pet prof try to maximize damage to kill them quick during ES duration. Induce stupor is rather waste of time, almost all can cast they nano with debuff, pet don’t go AOE, and they have 80% chance to counter it. If you fail to time damage in 80 sec you are most likely dead reaped by pets.
    Battlestation : Either killed quick, or avoided. Most threatening when running in group, as AS often cap, pets can do significant damage, and debuffs hurt.

Nano Technican :
    Duels : Summer, stun, Flower. Alpha must land in 3 seconds, then try to chain stun them and be lucky with crits. Easiest to kill are opi , soli can heal themselves quite well, nano absorb damage… They can evade my hits quite well, blind cripple me. Low hp helps most, double can hit me for 5k dmg a hit, triple eats 70% of my hp outright. Usually it`s CB, than double, triple, double, blind, root , double if i`am alive… trox ones can perk me with mongo, sometimes NT survive my alpha thanks to IW and NG. NR don’t help much, I did not tried nr 8 … its be VERY lucky and quick or dead fight…and I am at disadvantage here.
    Battle station : I am a target for NT. While I can kill less experienced if I attack first, more proficient easily deal damage to kill me, or to be quickly killed by their friends. My most common cause of decon visiting is getting hit by unexpected nuke.

Shade :
    Duels : easy. ES + Dof = I almost won. Trox shades can`t perk me, mongo doesn’t hurt me, even if my alpha can deal damage back , as I am unstunable. SA + regulars can be withstand for fight duration. My NR helps with SHD. Although I can`t perk them if they have defensive perks running, AS, SA and dimach can do crippling damage to them, after that its healing myself time and recharged AS/ regulars time. If shade still lives AS and SA, CoNC perks. Over all fun fights that can be tricky if shade swap to AS in most unexpected moment, or have luck with regular hits, but I am advantageous here.
    Battle Station : As above, rather easy fights, shade can gank me sometimes if I am debuffed or not cautious.

Soldiers :
    Duels : Hard. They AMS, I hit ES and Dof…and sit watching my hp fall. It`s a roulette of how much dmg they will do to me in 80 sec…and if I can out heal them. Low HP is only choice as regular, fling, burst and FA land and caps often. Some perks work on me with mongo. They often use AS, so more damage on me. When I am lucky to be alive after 80 sec I can do some damage on them for 40 sec… and if I am low hp they stay and fight hoping to finish me off, if not kite and AMS back… My only hope is to stun them and somehow cripple they nano pool if the live through my damage,( they often do)or to get few lucky crits. Fight is really about how lucky I am, and how my evades work. Lots of swaping during fight as low hp setup is used to survive and dmg setup is used to kill. Irritating, frustrating and hopeless fights where I am at luck mercy.
    Battlestation : Cant do a thing alone when they AMS. Sometimes I gank one with few other players when they AMS, they die but it takes a while. If I get into crossfire of 3 soldiers I am dead before I have time to react. Best to be avoided. Sometimes I can hold my place against one green rookie, but not against competent player. Hunting them when they are out of reflect is pointless as they run in safe area for cover.

Trader :
    Duels : Medium / Hard / Variable. It goes all to luck, if they manage to drain me first time, or GTH me in first seconds they get upperhand. The longer is the fight , less chances I got. They can cripple me with drains, GTH, root me. Summer helps with NR resist, most of them don’t have at start evades so I can land stuns, flower, perks. If I am drained I can still brawl, AS, dimach for finishing if trader is below 50% of HP. Over all I start with advantage that diminish with every nano that trader can land on me. Sometimes perk land on me if I am drained. GTH cripples my healing / spec attacks. Most damage comes from AS, it takes some time before I am killed, debuffs are dominant factor for their victory.
    Battlestation : They buff tamed friends, and can cripple your offence. Alone can be killed, unexpected drain can be annoying, it takes some effort from them to kill me.

Battlestation : synopsis : target is out of range, you can`t execute this action, you cant execute this action, you cant swap while running, target is out of range, you must have xxx weapon equipped, you must have not nano recharge running, target is out of range…

Battlestation runt : TOO MANY BUFFS… even if I get first I am usually last ready to fight. Swaping 7 items to buff ffs… and many little buffs that have long cast time and recharge….

Mass PVP :
    Notum Wars :
    Not much to do really. I don`t do much damage to towers like enfo / soldier/ shade, pet professions. Most targets are quicker moving, synchro when two blobs collide is nightmare. My heals don’t help, my buffs are useless as most players prefer GSF, 3% crit from MoP is often waste of NCU. I can sneak at back and try to AS a while, but most players have blockers, also my bow range is not that long. I can go head first like a berserker and kill some rookie, or target doc that does not run… only to be called and wiped immediately. My evade perks count little against massed barrage, not enough hp to hold like enf or soldier. Best role is a meatshield that dies protecting other. Or call a mech. Or enjoy fireworks.
    Tarasque :
    Since its close quarters fight , there is more fun for me. ES, DOF + osb SB / buffs and storm box / pick evaders when defending. In high AR setup I can do significant damage, stuns work quite well. When called I can run back, or hide around corner.

PVM

My martial tanked every boss except LoX and beast. Usually i`m in top 10, top 5 damage list.

PVE experience : nothing to do. Nothing profitable to solo except ai raids. Nothing in value to offer for teams. We have tank potential but that requires good doc and effort from team members. LoX left me with bad taste. Damage is good, but not the best, and edge over other professions is minimal. Only shades are as pitiful as we are. Best team heal requires you to team Trader and have Mochams, or to drop 20% performance…and third best healer joke ….

Synopsis of Martial Artist PvM : Dear devs, imagine that AO is gone, because angry players left and you are trying for Blizzard. And reviewer say : Dear sir you résumé is impressive, but next person can do this stuff almost as good, is a hot chick, and porn star in her free time. Goodbye. NEXT !
    Last edited by Wagabunda; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 18:48:24. Reason: wall of text makes eyez hurt

i personaly have yet to really be afraid of losing to any decked out soldier on rk1.

l'l write up an essay myself when i got some time
    Last edited by PooNaGe; Dec 3rd, 2009 at 21:49:33.

Ridiculously lucky, that's what
    i guess agents get lucky 9 out of 10 times then 32k hp with rrfe and ch isnt happening

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty50 View Post
    An honest NT, kudos to you!

Summed up, you have good odds against everything given you pay attention, in a few worst cases (doc/enf) you get out alive, or its straight LOL.

Now, when both Healing and Specials are getting nerfed, while you get perks that land and massive damage boost if you are nm. Its gonna turn into much more LOL, all over the board.

Have Fun!
    Honest for an extreme high end NT, and pretty accurate if we assume that every fight starts out with everything ready and there are no surprises and we have everything in a sort of gank position where the NT get thes drop on someone. But of course, you chose not to read any of what it actually said and just focused on the part about it being possible to win stuff, if you fight hard a fact you also chose to ignore, in most cases, or run away because of a root.

Apart from that, the NM damage boost is likely not coming anyway, and you haven't seen anything about how nanos are going to be changed.

All in all? Your post is pretty fail to be honest.
    Last edited by Mastablasta; Dec 4th, 2009 at 14:34:09.
    Thor Mastablasta Hammersmith - Level 220, AI 30, LE 70 Clan Atrox Nano Technician - Setup
    The Red Brotherhood

I'm a Nano-Technician, don't ever expect me to fight unbuffed, alone or fair.

Means: about f'ing time :P
    Satenia: heresy <3
    Znore: Mastablasta <3
    Kinkstaah: I have agro from many mobs ;(
    Madarab: we are aoe class, we are supose to use pistols
    Marxgorm: the NT toolset does not fit into my raiding tactics

Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta View Post
    Honest for an extreme high end NT, and pretty accurate if we assume that every fight starts out with everything ready and there are no surprises and we have everything in a sort of gank position where the NT get thes drop on someone. But of course, you chose not to read any of what it actually said and just focused on the part about it being possible to win stuff, if you fight hard a fact you also chose to ignore, in most cases, or run away because of a root.

Apart from that, the NM damage boost is likely not coming anyway, and you haven't seen anything about how nanos are going to be changed.

All in all? Your post is pretty fail to be honest.
    Very few if any other professions has this ability to deal with everything, even give some conditions, and even if they are high end toons. The picture drawn out is nothing like you would put it, and I think its good to see a description that is close to my own experience. Mind me pointing that out?

i guess agents get lucky 9 out of 10 times then 32k hp with rrfe and ch isnt happening
    Any self buffed agent doesn't have 32k health, CH, AND rrfe. At best its the health + CH, and a 13% graft.
    to be fair, 2.8k ar is enough to perk anyone except fixers, mas, advs, shades, nt's that blinded you, shield mps, bow mps that landed dazzle, def docs, crats, or marinesold

Any self buffed agent doesn't have 32k health, CH, AND rrfe. At best its the health + CH, and a 13% graft.
    That. If agents can have 32K hp, CH and RRFE, and no debuff to runspeed then, fighting only targets that cannot debuff them... yeah I'd reckon their defences are fairly OK. Except that is completely not the case at all

Quote Originally Posted by Fifty50 View Post
    Fixers can do everything you accuse NT's of doing, which was

a) Kill people they get the jump on
    b) failing A), lol and always escape

Are fixers OP?
    Obviously there is more to it.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

220/25/70 Heavily twinked Nanomage MP
    Made for all around PvP I'm somewhat imprevisible and can resist so the offense of alot of people at once, I hardly die in BS when the control is on my side. However, a simple CC tool thrown on me or my pets is enough to destabilize my loop, due to the very long recharge of my nanos I have to choose the right one at the right moment and this can be impossible when facing 2 profs of a different nature. (as example, a Soldier, which you'll need your long recharge blockers, and a doc on which you'll need a NSD)
    Thanks to our big root / snare resist we can flee and hardly die in the BS, same as NW, but only because our evades are average and, with all the updates, most of profs can reach our def.
    So playing depends of alot of luck, because the state you are at the moment before encountering the opponent is decisive since you may be in a heavy nano recharge most of the time just to make sure you're protected, thinking about missing a SS on yourself to try to perk your opponent with your "wonderful" attack rating that doesn't go over 2,5k
    nanoskills like weapons, at some exceptions close.

If there is something that can be dealth with that, I'll be happy and could start playing again.

PS: Offense on defense should be fixed aswell I didn't realize how much time you need to kill an endgame character just due to the hps and the defense, and everything is sensitive to the numbers. Reducing the average defense would help some profs having the upper hand on others.
    Last edited by Flynicist; Dec 6th, 2009 at 10:42:06.
    ᖧ-Flynicist-ᖨ
    Grenade

Rushing where angels fear to tread.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkstaah View Post

Fixers can do everything you accuse NT's of doing, which was

a) Kill people they get the jump on
    b) failing A), lol and always escape

Are fixers OP?
    Obviously there is more to it.
    Right now, this might hold some truth. Though the damage is no way near that of an NT, and limited to an alpha every few mins, it does not keep coming like and NT and is not impressive vs evaders. Current ability to kill is due to the current fast FA+AS combo, this will be nerfed. What needs to be discussed in this forum is what future will bring. I honestly don't see how fixers are suppose to bring down anything that isn't weak vs FA (keeper/enf) with future changes.

I only use FA on my Fixer (too IP strapped to care for AS as well and I saw the changes supposedly incoming when I reset AS for FA at 220) and if you look at my response on Page 2, though I certainly don't have the greatest PvP skills of the elite Fixers on RK1 and my equipment isn't superior (guess I could upgrade symbs and get total CSS setup), it's pretty solid and I'm 'meh' against a bunch of profs. I've even thought about pumping IP back into Shotty to utilize AS for PvP once I get back ingame (been on hiatus for 3 months). We'll see
    Ruffixx, 220/30/66 Omni Opifex Fixer
    Pugilius, 206/30/49 Omni Opifex MA
    Blessedbrawl, 200/0 Omni Froob Opifex MA
    Medor, 199/23/42 Neutral Solitus Doctor
    Vindicius, 189/20/46 Omni Atrox Enforcer
    Evilrilius, 100/10 Omni Nano MP - Foremans Killing Machine

Proud General of Obsidian Order

Any self buffed agent doesn't have 32k health, CH, AND rrfe.
    the last 3 agents i dueled had exactly that so what giefs? its like trying to alpha an enf with a pocket doc

the last 3 agents i dueled had exactly that so what giefs? its like trying to alpha an enf with a pocket doc
    then I guess they werent self buffed ( or went sold, waited for FP to finish, FP'd enf then FP'd doc)

They were using OSB. Simple as that.

Any agent with self respect who doesn't want to cheat himself out of practice, or for an easy win only combines 2 prof's buffs at any time in addition to his own agent buffs.

So, your 3 agents were cheating.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast